how long you think we have left...?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Say if we are in the end days.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

i think 2050 could even be pushin it
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

test
  4. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

2012 lmfaooo
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

i think 2o12 may kick off the begining of birth pains
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I think every generation seems to think that some crazy shit like the end of the world happens or Jesus will appear in their lifetime, and that every generation in the past has been wrong. So I don't worry about it. Even the Bible specifically states that no one knows the day or hour. What happens happens, I could get hit by a car tomorrow crossing the road. Someone could nuke our asses. Aliens could invade. The devil could come and take over the world in physical form until Jesus returns. Septermber 11 happens and all of a sudden we're experiencing the Tribulation and it's the end times as we know it?
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

yea. However to the knowledged it says when the leaves change color an begin to fall off u know that the season is changing. As it will be in the end days. So i would believe as natural disasters an things become so prevelant many will be able to distinguish the times. Its not yet but it will be soon.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

That's true, but I'd stress that in biblical times they promoted figures of speech that signify something as certain to come by appealing to the allusion of those things already being here. What I'm meaning to say is simply that even as things become prevalent and we may identify with those ideas in the Bible, we still don't know "if" without faith and we'll never know "when" until it happens. The End Times is quite a vague terminology in that we cannot know the time frame with absolute precision, only that things appear to be happening that have been spoken of. This might strengthen the faith of God's children, but calling for the narrowing down of the day seems to amount to false prophecy.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

youll know. When there are MAJOR earthquakes all over the world constantly. Youll know. When natural disasters are everywhere. You will know. When the new world order and the universal harlott religon takes over. U will know. When solomons temple is rebuilt and jeruselum is divided bringing peace to the region for 7 years. Youll know. Read daniel, thessilonians, revelations, and ezikiel. All the end times prophecies are in those chapters.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

wow mento, you're actually good wit it
    test
  11. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

well after we're dead and gone
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Woah. Taht musta been my drunk typing. And ya it says the lukewrm christian well get snarled in the end by accepting a worldly religon
    test
  13. miscreant

all religions are worldy

u could even say all religions are secular

at least when considering the age of the world
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

what i mean is the false church will allow sin, claim everyone goes to heaven, There is no hell, and live however you want. Some say it may be new age or universalism.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. miscreant

God allows sin, we're not automatically struck dead each time we sin

hence Jesus' sacrifice

accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and you will see Heaven
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

EVery sin eventially leads to death at some point. EVRY sin, no matter how minute. But ya he died for the sins of the world depending on repentance.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I feel like "age" or "time" is a bit repetitive. and so, when you ask "how long" are we "close"
    "whats the date" etc.. it's not how this concept really happen's. it isn't some over night big boom all in your face experiance. the fall of mankind, the Armageddon, the tribulation's we are interwove into that fate, in essence, we are all apart of it like a body part.. i believe that we will see sign's, but it also has been warned to not, pursue after sign's.

god's breath isn't at the same pace as ours. so the beat he walks to, we may never be able to predict.
    test
  18. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

So we just have to wait for Israel to demolish the Dome of the Rock? It will be a pretty obvious sign...

And, Payback, are you implying that if someone never sins they can live forever? . Cause here in reality EVERYTHING you do, or dont for that matter, leads to death.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

No im saying the wages of sin is death. Because tho it doesnt kill u right then eventially it can. You have forgiveness in christ for sin but for those that dont there is no forgiveness an will eventially fall helpless to what theyve created for themselves.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

And im saying sin itself has no bearing on life and death. Its a sad case of course but true. Murderers and Rapists can live long and healthy lives, and the non-sinners will die whenever/where ever at random. Unless you're spouting some Original/Ancestral Sin bullshit in which case we're all fucked for eternity.

Anyways. I dont think there will ever be an end short of man made nuclear war which fucks up the atmosphere/planet orbit/tectonic plates. Or alien invasion, as unlikely as that one is and as hopeful as alien movies portray humans winning... If a alien force capable of interstellar travel came en mass to Earth with malevolent intentions, Humanity would be fucked.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.