how long will they mourn me? well it's been 17 years, 'pac ...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Nu'maaN, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

... rest in peace, you fucking gun of a being.

still remember listening to the news report about him being shot in vegas.

damn fucking shame, twenty five years young, yet a household name for generations to come.

:numaan:
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

word

rip to the greatest!
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  3. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

rest in peace.
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I was in college at the time and I remember this white dude in my dorm elevator pullin' the race card because he wasn't pleased with the minimal footage on MTV that Pac's death was receiving compared to Kurt Cobain who died a few years earlier... I found it odd to see a white person pull a pro-black race card, lol... it was kinda Bill Maher-like... but they pretty much spent the WHOLE day on Cobain and even a few days after that.... RIP Pac!
    test
  5. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

test
  6. Dj Khaled Sucks

Dj Khaled Sucks Active Member

Still my favorite rapper. RIP.
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

he was amazing, at 17 this is what he had to say about the education system.

"School is really important: Reading, writing, arithmetic. But what they tend to do is teach you reading, writing, arithmetic…then teach you reading, writing, arithmetic again. Then again, then again, just making it harder and harder just to keep you busy…

there should be a class on religious cults, there should be a class on police brutality, there should be a class on apartheid, there should be a class on racism in America, there should be a class on why people are hungry, but…their class is on…gym….You know?…I like foreign languages.

I think that they are important, but I don’t think it should be required. Actually, they should be teaching you English, and then teach you how to understand double talk, politician’s double talk. Not teaching you how to understand French and Spanish and GERMAN. When am I going to Germany? I can’t afford to pay my rent in America! How am I going to Germany?"

if he lived for another few years, he would've made his mark in the political scene.

:numaan:
    test
  8. King-Vis

King-Vis Buy Any Beats Necessary

test