How long will let Obama lie to you? Now war in Libya

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radium

Radium f k

that might happen eventually. right now i dont think china is trying to set up a similar system of unequal exchange that the west has set up. if you look at their economy they are in a very similar place that america once was a long time ago. i think they are just trying to build out and create a fully developed nation at this point. to do that - eventually they must get out from underneath the west. so thats the conflict.
    test
  2. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

do you predict an actual war with china?
    test
  3. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

man i been sayin its gonna be a war with china...http://board.rapmusic.com/introspectrum/1088497-war-coming-soon.html

world war 3 and shit, comin soon

but about libya...it aint obama its the same puppetmaster presidents change, regimes dont

plus

ibyan oil exports, averaged 1.3 million barrels a day in 2010...

plus

http://www.smh.com.au/world/gaddafi...s-of-gold-in-libya-report-20110322-1c4cj.html

and

TRIPOLI,- Libya said a U.N.-mandated British air strike had hit its major Sarir oilfield killing three guards and damaging a pipeline connecting the field to a Mediterranean port.

"British warplanes have attacked, have carried out an air strike against the Sarir oilfield which killed three oilfield guards and other employees at the field were also injured," Deputy Foreign Minister Khaled Kaim told reporters.

There was no immediate official comment from Britain's Ministry of Defence on Kaim's comments about the field.

Earlier, Muammar Gaddafi's forces unleashed mortar rounds, tank fire and artillery shells on the western city of Misrata on as a French minister said NATO air strikes in Libya risked getting "bogged down".
    test
  4. Bar nigga

the agenda...
    test
  5. Bar nigga

political freedom is an idea but not a fact. this idea one must know how to apply whenever it appears necessary with this bait of an idea, to attract the masses of the people to one party for the purpose of crushing another who is in authority. This task is rendered easier of the opponent has himself been infected with the idea of freedom, So called liberalism

this is a government that is invisible to its people who hold these twisted protocols as their most holy of assignments. We merely a task on a specific time line, and they know their role in this shit. pure evil fully aware and confident in itself. This is what we're up against.
    test
  6. Bar nigga

test
  7. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

ill say, i dont follow politics very closely and i dont watch the news that often. but a HUGE difference between Obama and Bush is Obama waited for the U.N to be on board.
    test
  8. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Nigga shut the fuck up! Damn Tea Bagger!
    test
  9. tequila togorgeous

tequila togorgeous New Member

So? The U.N authorised the enforcement of a no fly zone in iraq too. The real difference is that Bush and company explicitly argued that existing UN resolutions provided legal justification to remove Saddam whilst Obama et al simply pretend that they are not interested in removing gaddafi. This in itself is more a result of the difference between saddam and gaddafi than bush and obama. They obviously judged gaddafi's situation so precarious they could turf him out through air power alone. The longer this goes on without resolution the more transparently bush-like the obama administration's position is going to become.
    test
  10. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

if they are the next country in america's shoes they could most certainly become the new primary consumers. should that be a frightening prospect for americans?

what do you think it would take for them to get out from underneath the west?
    test
  11. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Well said. It's going down. my homeboys ain't listening, nobody is....Immediate family is all I care about at this point.
    test
  12. Alias3000

I predict America will self-destruct and China won't have to fire a shot, just move in. they already own a large percentage of land INSIDE the USA. so it's really nothing for them to build a staging camp complete with a plane runways and fly in some tanks just to make a statement. its's their land. they bought it from us.
    test
  13. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

My sergeant tryna get me to try to explain whats going to happen to as many people as I can...I tried but all the negative feedback they gave me just seals their fate.

Even my sister stuck on that dumb nigga shit, and that's what really pisses me off cuz that's my sister..I don't give a fuck about these other niggas, they can believe me or not.

and she know I'm in the army..I get all my information straight from the horses mouth..niggas that's been deployed numerous times tellin me whats really goin down over there and what we really doin...we're terrorizing them
    U.S soldiers are the ones planting the bombs and killin innocent people...but when you watch the news it's a whole different story

My unit is zoned to Asia and my superiors just told us to get ready for 2013...THAT TELLS ME EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW RIGHT THERE.
    test
  14. Alias3000

Regardless to the various scenarios you guys come with as to why Bush vs. Obama is different. the fact is, they are not differrent. they are on the same team and have the same agenda. They are merely using different means to meet the same end. total control of your every move and consilidation of the world's welath into a small number of hands. In conclusion, making us ALL slaves and "useless eaters" as Ted Turner likes to call people tht are making less than a million dollars a year.
    test
  15. Alias3000

word. my own mama is giving me grief about what's coming. she claims I'm brainwashed with Hip Hop fairytales...lol...

I told my old man to fuck off a long time ago, my sister is half way on the fence. she hates Obama but loves that we have a black president...wtf?..lol..she hates war but all for Obama's war in Afghan and now Lybia..lol..just all over the place.

me and my little brother are soldiers tho. He is stacking weapons like it ain't shit in a Uhaul storage..lol..guns, knives, we even got bow and arrows...lol...canned goods..blankets...

WOLVERINES!!!!:FU:
    test
  16. Bar nigga

test
  17. Bar nigga

test
  18. Radium

Radium f k

no i dont think so. and for the same reasons that we never went to war w/ soviet russia.

but i truly dont know. ive been trying to learn more about the decline of empires throughout history recently - as there have been many - and one thing that i have realized is that the dominant minority (ruling class) that holds power can react in strange ways when nearing its demise.

here is a quick wiki link on arnold j toynbee's thinking on that subject

Toynbee’s theory of decay

essentially, the ruling class starts to lose the same power it once had and things start to break down as previous systems to hold on to power no longer work. its at this point that the dominant minority can become unpredictable, increasingly reactionary, and desperate.
    test
  19. Radium

Radium f k

i think its a frightening prospect for the dominant minority. i dont think our quality of life is going to be dramatically affected. that is, we probably wont be able to buy smart phones en masse anymore. it might actually benefit us, in that we would have to depend on a domestic economy again. but i think that the wealth holders of our society take the biggest hit; not us.

i think the largest thing is their ability to come together w/ other nations to obtain resources and trade. trade w/ the west is what successfully got them into the position that they're at right now. success they have in branching out and becoming productive w/o depending on the west determines the rest. the interesting thing to consider are resource abundant areas in the world and who is ultimately going to get access to them. china is not yet at the stage to start coming in and disputing claim over these areas w/ the west. but that stage is a very volatile situation for the future, i think.
    test
  20. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i hear what you're saying, i'd like to think you're right that the elite would take the major hit since they are the ones benefitting the most from the current system, makes sense right? at the same time the system in place has molded into shape this consumerist lifestyle in america, which as you noted wouldn't be as sustainable on a domestic level.. doesn't it also stand to reason that this lifestyle is largely what our economy is based on and that business in the states won't be nearly as lucrative without this level of mass consumption? i wonder what the actual effects on the market would be.

at the same time, aren't we also to assume that the 'dominant minority' will continue to claim a bigger portion of the wealth even as overall wealth decreases? can't they simply pass the burden onto society, as they have done over the past few years with the all of the bail outs etc?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.