How long till Organik realizes kotd forum is a ghost town and returns?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Homegrown, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MutatedSeabass

MutatedSeabass New Member

Why does it seem like everyone cares so much about Ganik posting on these forums? It's not like he's an active poster or anything. Come to think of it, the only times he posts is when get comes in to clear up a rumor about something negative about his magic kingdom.
    test
  2. TrillTalk

TrillTalk New Member

calvinohreally:

This geek thinks he's a "personality"...

bwhahahaha!

:qplosin:
    test
  3. Our Son Paolo

Our Son Paolo Member

i believe it is...

i think I'm banned for my actions on this site tbh

what kinda hoetry is that?

if you can't take da heat....

@Organik
    test
  4. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

yeah, your not banned - but you are an idiot i dont want on the forum.
    test
  5. RonSimmons

RonSimmons my name, is Battle Rap

it his fault he only responded to negative posts on this site so people just kept making negative posts when they wanted his attention. make a post about how shitty kotd is and theres a 50% chance he pops in and defends it, make a post about how great kotd is and theres a 0% chance he pops in and says thanks

same problem most battlers have on this site. they waste their time trying to make their haters like them, instead of catering to people who are already fans.
    test
  6. Our Son Paolo

Our Son Paolo Member

:obamalulz:

well anyways... can't log into kotd forums anymore.. since this 'rediculous' argument...

not sure if you deserve the enlightenment or not tbh

i mean when Hollohan himself, criticizes your approach/criteria to judging battles, I would think that you might see it as a crystalizing moment..
    guess not

anyways... I'm not criticizing KOTD or you directly.. just your choice to communicate to the fans that your criteria for judging is different than others. I find that hard to digest as a fan.
    Some analogies
    MMA
    Boxing
    Olympic sports, such as diving, figure skating,
    and the list goes on
    all of these sports or art forms have had judging abnormalities in the past and the tried and tested rule that always puts them back on the rails is judging consistency.
    I think that is the part that you are desperately missing here..
    take it with a grain of salt or whatever, but when 60+ to 3 or 4 people polled disagree with your decision and that decision is based on criteria that is inconsistent with other judges,... you are more than likely going to take heat..
    which you have and not only from me.. lol
    KOTD>>>>>>>>>>
    test
  7. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

its more to do with all the shit talk you do - we dont need someone who is two faced - (like saying in this thread you arent criticizing me or kotd- but yet post all over other forums how much you hate me and how kotd is faling off etc etc ) on the KOTD forums. they are troll free and we intend to keep them that way. feel free to keep hating, but dont expect to get a warm welcome because you think we dont see all the shit you post lol.
    test
  8. Our Son Paolo

Our Son Paolo Member

dead at me being a troll ffs

you didn't get it... obv

my posts on the 'other' site are mostly positive regarding all battle related subjects...
    where you getting this info from.. other than your involvement in judging the battle in question..
    not to mention i've posted several GZ battles, when no one else would
    smh
    test
  9. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

"mostly" keyword
    i get the info from myself ;)

FYI your account is fine on the kotd site now. you were never banned, just made a miserable user
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.