how long does it usually take to get high from cookies?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Klas~Sick, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

is it 45-60min or hours?

i tried them before, first time i felt it when i went home and woke up from my sleep at 8am. it was strong as fuck but i was too tired to do anythin so of corse i got back to sleep

2nd time i got high but only when my body was tired as fuck. so both times i was extremely high but also extremely tired. now i aint tired but dunno the exact time on when i should eat the delicious cookie
    test
  2. Wash.

Wash. Registered Bruiser

man this one time i went and kicked it in san francisco at this chicks house and had weed cookies. i was sittin there for mad long like damn is this shit ever gonna kick in.. these bitches were high as fuck too but i didnt feel shit lol. anyways i end up leavin thinkin im straight, and i'm drivin back across the bay bridge when all of a sudden the shit hits me like a wall. complete body high and i was seein shit. i thought i was driving on water man. shit was crazy. i'm lucky i made it home that night haha

but to answer your question i think it just depends on the person.. could hit you 30 min, could hit you like 2 hours.. who knows lol
    test
  3. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

thats some bordline bullshit. pple cant just eat cookies and wait to get hihg. we gotta know when were gonna get blazed :( . o well, ill eat it an hour before i do wat i do.

shoulda known this stuff before i try out edibles but im lazy so its notyhin
    test
  4. Wash.

Wash. Registered Bruiser

lmao why cant they.. they do it with x too lol

i duno haha
    test
  5. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

brownies take an hour...cookies should be around the same
    test
  6. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

daam, that wasnt bad at all. i got high, longer than my normal highs, the body high was dope, too bad i was drivin tho (hotbox). i gotta get more edibles in my mj use
    test
  7. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

an hour sounds somewhat right, i think yer metabolism will play a huge part

could be the strength of the shit too, if its weak and yer a seasoned stoner it wont do shit for ya

i always find edibles just put me to sleep, ill be high for like 2 hours, lazyer then a paraplegic and then pass out. then for 3 days after my farts n shit will stink like weed
    test
  8. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

^ Word

They don't get me high AT ALL. Especially the shit from the clubs... they could get away with selling regular-ass cookies and shit and it wouldn't shock me if they do.

However, back about 4 years ago, my homie made some brownies and I had a legit 2-hour body high. Basically like I smoked a quarter of indica to the dome in that time period.
    test
  9. Troy

Troy New Member

bud edibles are a time and setting thing, cause it's a whole different high, when THC is digested instead of smoked it's chemical structure changes. but it always takes me 1 hour to feel it, and at about 2-3 hours in I'm on my peak... i had some of my friends try some fire•••••••s for the first time and they was walking into the walls and shit... smoking when your about to hit your peak will make it very intense..
    test
  10. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

i swear my shits in the morn smell like pot

and not a skunk rancid smell but a sweet one

trips me the fucjk out

i know is possible for smoke to get trapped in your lungs or whatever and then u can burt out smoke hrs later.. so is it plausible that smoks gets trapped an then gets farted/shitted out??

hahah good times
    test
  11. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

it took me like 30 minutes before the trees from a brownie i ate started to kick in. that was my grad nite in high school back in may '07.

everything just started slowing down a lil' bit and i just couldn't stop laughing.
    test
  12. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

i think so, i have same issue sometimes even when im not eating it. sometimes my sweat will smell like it too. . . its kinda messed up
    test
  13. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

man, the high i felt was ridic...

i was driving back to my house...and the guy in front of me put on his brakes...and when i saw the taillights, my eyes dilated and i thought the lights were gonna consume my body, lmao...
    test
  14. 5th Sequence

5th Sequence Hip Hop Head, Certified

haha shit. thats crazy. thats a feeling to be enjoyed while not driving i think..
    test
  15. lovemorleave

lovemorleave New Member

normally it takes 60-90 minutes for you to feel the effects of edibles. When the high onsets it is pretty goddamned ridiculous. Heavy ass body high
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.