how long do you make love to your baby daddy befor you move on with your life .......

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Helloooooooooooo, long time, how've you been?
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^I've always wanted to have children with you, sagacious... [kissu]

I can move you into the spare room out here in Maplewood, then we'd be living it up like those families in Utah.

Seriously though, it's beyond me that a mother would want to keep her children away from their father, purely for vindictive reasons...
    test
  3. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I agree... I think a lot of people fall short when it comes to putting their child's best interest first, instead of their own selfish selves. It's not about "winning" custody or child suport, its about whats best for the child.

Kids need stability... all that back-and-forth between parents, just so the parents can have "equal" time with the kids isn't very healthy or practical, IMO... especially when the kids hit school age - what if the parents live long distances away from one another? What happens to the kids, then? Should they have to keep switching schools.

They also need to be supported financially, but that doesn't automatially mean that they need to go to the parent who has the most money... that parent could very well be the one who has the least amount of time to dedicate to actually being there for and actively raising that child. Courts also take into consideration the interpersonal relationship between the parents and the kids as well as the effect on the child of disrupting or continuing an existing custodial status.

Kids aren't toys... they need both parents. Using them as pawns or weapons against one another is beyond trifling or selfish... playing games like that ends up hurting your child, much moreso than it does your ex. Some parents just need to learn how to put their pride to the side and do whats in the interest of their child.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.