how long do you make love to your baby daddy befor you move on with your life .......

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~MsLadyGH~

~MsLadyGH~ New Member

Oh honey, you have no idea this man really is off lol

He thinks he is Claire Voyant and told me I was gonna turn my 2 year old into a killer because I didn't want to be with his loopy ass....he had a dream about this lol
    test
  2. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

damn was he dropped on his head?
    test
  3. ~MsLadyGH~

~MsLadyGH~ New Member

I don't know about all that but 6 years in prison might do a lil somethin for the cuckoo in your ass lol
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

LMAO
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Child support??

Whatever happened to sharing custody?

I believe a child should know his mother AND father.

If my marriage dissolves, I'm either taking full custody of my kid or we're doing joint custody... fuck a big child support payment and every other weekend visits.

I know a couple of dudes who's got their woman paying child support.
    test
  6. ~MsLadyGH~

~MsLadyGH~ New Member

Okay well I'm sure if your marriage/relationship dissolves you wont hold your wife/babys momma hostage and tell her that you are going to chop her up into small pieces and bury her in the backyard and/or continue to threaten her and at this very moment prepare yourself to call information to find out her phone number and address because you don't want to make a compromise for spending time with your child on christmas. I don't like being called a bitch on a daily basis because I was forced to get a protective order, we can't share shit....not even a phone line.

Situations are different regarding different people.
    test
  7. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

First of all, In order to share 50/50 custody you still have to work out financial things which usually includes one of you paying the other some kind of money for daycare costs, insurance, ect ...

And unless the mother and father can work it out in a way that the child's schooling and other activites wont be interupted, and the father or mother can get the child to their school and pick them up from their school everyday, it'll be difficult to share 50/50 custody.

Most unions that result in a child and then end... have some kind of child support agreement. The man agreeing to pay the daycare costs, and nothing else, is still child support that he's responsible for on a weekly/monthly basis...

Just because you pay child support doesnt mean you dont share custody
    test
  8. i'm real sorry you had to go through all that. Its situations like this which make it pretty much impossible to have joint custody. I can understand why you need to try and move on if you are getting threats etc, cus Its not gonna be good for the kid to have to go through all that, or you, and he just doesnt sound responsible. I just hope dude grows up at some point which could atleast mean there could be some kind of compromise and arrangment for him spending more time with his child.
    test
  9. ~MsLadyGH~

~MsLadyGH~ New Member

Thanks...I don't think growing up too much more is an option...he's about to be 32 and he acts 12 soooo hopefully we can try to compromise some way.
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

i feel the same way you feel about that but all women don't think like that
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Whatever yo, I'll have her paying me child support... not the other way around... because I'm taking full custody or we're sharing... simple as that. My lawyer will be cut-throat.
    test
  12. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

There's two sides to every story.
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

If he hasn't shown to be a threat to the child, he should have every right to be a father to the child. It doesn't matter that you two can't get along.
    test
  14. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Not being able to get along with someone and terrorizing/threatening someone are a different story..

I'm totally for fatherly rights and I always knock heads with my few friends who hold their kids against their Dads and I think it is TOTALLY wrong and angers me b/c a kid does deserve to know both parents..

But if dude threatening to kill me, chop me up and bury me in my backyard isn't a warning sign then what is?.. Someone who says that to anyone is not right.. 2 sides to every story, YES, but seriously there has to be a line drawn somewhere when it comes to threatening....He probably would not hurt the child but you just never know what that person may be capable of. I wouldn't risk my childs safety b/c you just never know, peeps be effing nuts now-a-days.. You see it on the news a few times a year where a mother or father kills their child(ren) and usually It's not a case of the parent going completely bezerk that one specific time, there is almost ALWAYS warning signs..

Seeing things like this make me so thankful that me and my other half have a good relationship.. Even if we were to go our seperate ways and dispies each other I know we would NEVER have any of this type of drama.. We both just want what is best for our kids and if that involves me being the "weekend" parent then so be it.. It would completely break my heart but if it's what the kids want or whats best for them then that is it...
    test
  15. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

What if you taking full custody or shared custody isn't what is best for your child? What if your child would prefer to stay with his/her mother? Would you still purse full/shared custody?
    test
  16. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

He probably would not hurt the child but you just never know what that person may be capable of

thats it right there
    test
  17. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

People say things they don't mean all the time. It doesn't mean they are actual murderers or mutilators. And like I said, there are two sides to every story. What did she say or do to him? How do we know that she isn't crazy, as well? She's only talking about him and sometimes, when people resent or hate somebody, they tend to embellish what happened or revisionist history sets in. The only people who know what truly happened are her, him, and God. Nevertheless, the courts will only assess whether he's an imminent danger to the child. If he hasn't shown that, then what's stopping him from having his parental rights? It takes a lot more than words said out of anger and haste to take a parent away from their child... otherwise, many parents wouldn't have their children.
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Well, right now, my son isn't old enough to decide... he's only 4 months. It would hurt if I wasn't chosen, but that doesn't mean I still wouldn't fight for him. Fathers make good parents, too. Giving birth doesn't automatically bestow a woman with complete "ownership" of another human being.

What would be best for the child is for him to know both his parents... and he's not going to be able to know me as well with only weekend visits, if that. I'm not a danger. I'm fully capable. I just don't have a vagina and breasts. Sorry.
    test
  19. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

... Dont you think that hearing your father tell your mother that he's going to cut her up and throw her into the backyard, is just as damaging to the child as anything else? He might not have meant it but a man or woman shouldnt say things like that to their child's other parent.

Nobody is downplaying the man's capabilities as a parent...but you saying you'd take full custody is just like a mother doing it to a father...not even thinking about the best interest of the child, just about self. Just because your child LIVES at your house every weekend, doesnt mean your excluded from picking them up on a wednesday when you get off work, doesnt mean you cant take your child to spend the night on a thursday... Alot of the time, the weekend things work out the way it does because the two parents live in different school districts, or they dont want to interupt the child's life every other week...A big part of raising a child, is stability ... routine...

I dont recall anyone here sayign that the child was better off with the mother, or take that man for all he's worth ... but different people, different children, require different things... I dont think any woman wants their child growing up hearing about how daddy's going to murder mommy...

In YOUR situation you might be a standup daddy ...In alot of OTHER situations, The daddy's arent so great, and sometimes the mommy's arent either.
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

See, now you're adding to the story. Nowhere was it stated that the child was present when he allegedly said these things. Verbal abuse is just as damaging as physical. So we agree in that instance. But again, what about the mother? What about her? How is she the better parent? EVERYTHING needs to be taken into consideration, not just one heated outburst from one parent.

I hear ya... and that's why I said joint custody at first. I wouldn't pursue full custody unless she wanted to fight me on even seeing my son. Or if I felt she was a detriment to my child's well-being. If I was an unfit parent, then the child should go to her. Routine is one thing... but a safe and stable environment is another.

Nobody said it... that's just the mentality I perceive when people always denigrate the father. I grew up without a father, so my child will not grow up without one... unless I go to prison or get killed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.