how long do you make love to your baby daddy befor you move on with your life .......

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

how many ladies in here still sex there babies father even thou you are not with him?

and when are you going to let him goif you do sex him?

do you have friends that do that?
    test
  2. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Nope nooo...I don't mess with him. I didn't even like him all like that when I got pregnant.
    lol

Nah but really, I never go back!
    test
  3. ~MsLadyGH~

~MsLadyGH~ New Member

I'm with Misskey lol did I ever like his ass?...is this thread designed to make me sick?

That bitch will never see this again...just give me my child support.
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol i know thats right haha how much he gotta pay?
    test
  5. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

My baby daddy and I were together for 6 years and we have a 4 year old and a 1 year old and we're only usually together for half the day... lol. Usually the last half.... but we're not ... or we werent... done and over with we were just having issues, and he's gonna be away now for 2 1/2 more years but when he gets out I think thing's will get better or I'll leave his ass alone but ... i dont think i'll ever stop messing with him ... lol I'm addicted... lol
    test
  6. ~MsLadyGH~

~MsLadyGH~ New Member

We haven't even went to court yet, and he's aint got nobody's job so probably not much.
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

shit good luck with that one
    test
  8. ~MsLadyGH~

~MsLadyGH~ New Member

Thanks, Ima need it.

He thinks the law was designed especially to keep him down...like by himself..forget about the rest of the world.
    test
  9. Bhitiah

child support is a bitch ... my friend's baby daddy was supposed to pay 314 a month for his son, and then he had it reduced to 25 dollars...that wont even buy diapers...but she dont need him anyway, i told her though, when she sends his son with him, dont send him with shit... no milk no bottles no diapers no nothin...
    test
  10. thats all well and good aslong as the guy is responsible and not flat broke. no mother in her right mind would send their kid to their ex with nothing otherwise.
    test
  11. Bhitiah

well obviously...he's not flat broke he works all the time and as soon as child support catches up with him, he quits. AND if the guy wasnt responsible I doubt she'd send her kid with him, he's just an asshole who wants to make things difficult for her.
    test
  12. ~MsLadyGH~

~MsLadyGH~ New Member

Please do not say 25...that's bullshit do you know I can't even walk in the daycare with a 25 dollar payment??? Man I don't send shit either, they are supposed to have their own shit...everything I have at home...he supposed to have at his house. If the nigga aint givin shit on pull-ups or daycare then he better not ask me for a cocksuckin pull-up, outfit, sock nada...I don't usually send clothes...he don't never bring em back...
    test
  13. Bhitiah

If he's unemployed he can claim hardship and get his shit reduced to 25 dollars a month... My Kid's father and I didnt have any set child support, he just gave me whatever I needed... and I never sent anything like clothes or babyfood or anything when he took the boys, but that's because they had they're own room over there and everything but I was shocked when she got a notice in the mail talkin about he went and got his shit reduced to 25 bucks.... ya got me fucked up!
    test
  14. what were you thinkin then?
    test
  15. ~MsLadyGH~

~MsLadyGH~ New Member

Well I might as well not even go to fuckin court then. This bastard has probably had only one job in his whole life and he definitely falls in the unemployed category....that bitch...lol
    test
  16. Bhitiah

well dont say anything to him cause if he doesnt petition for it it wont happen they're not just going to give it to him lol...and he has to have a set child support before he can get it reduced i think... you should get at me I'll tell ya what I know lol... we are tooooootttaallyy off subject in this thread
    test
  17. ~MsLadyGH~

~MsLadyGH~ New Member

haha i know right. I will pm you cause i have plenty of questions regarding this here issue.
    test
  18. test
  19. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Disgusting...
    test
  20. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

he got issues boo lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.