How long before the Apple design philosophy breaks?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by tequila togorgeous, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tequila togorgeous

tequila togorgeous New Member

Mid 2013 is my guess. The problem with minimalism is that there is only so much you can take away. After a point the only route left you have for evolving your products is by adding things, the exact opposite of what your aesthetic approach has been til then.

Here's what I see

1. There is an observable feeling of monotony starting to surround apple products.

2. Apple respond. Begin upon a new approach which attempts to retain the attributes associated with their products whilst moving away from the minimalism responsible for them.

3. They fail. The overwhelming consumer response is that their new designs lack the sleekness of years prior and are distinctly clunky in comparison. Apple stocks crash. Steve jobs gravestone is defaced.

I describe this as my 4 step plan. I do this for two reasons: 1. because it has 3 steps 2. because financial pitbulls like me always take the extra step. 3. See

I know rm has more millionaires and business titans per capita than any other message board and my love for this community is why ive provided detailed market analysis which I usually charge my clients incredible fees to secure. Many of you will undoubtedly have large sock portfolios that include significant holdings in Apple. I suggest you sell these no later than September 2012.

(observations that my plan is not a plan but a series of predicted events will not be engaged with. Industry tigers do NOT predict, we plan. This what makes us industry tigers)
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

mid 2013 is not far off i guess.

do you think the iCloud idea had always been there, and they introduced it as a trump card? or they just came up with it to combat the "monotony" in apple products.

it could also work in their favour though, nokia has a million different models whereas if you buy an apple iphone, you know exactly what it's going to look like, etc.

sort of like mcdonalds, you know the fries will be the same no matter the country.

actually it's nothing like mcdonalds at all, considering you can't eat an apple.

oh wait, fuck.

:numaan:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.