How is this auto surfing b.s. working for yall?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by LANSTARR, Nov 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

damn u been hatin hard these past few weeks

really it only takes about 10 minutes a day, its not no gruesome work or n e thing.

I look at it like production...u get paid 2 do sumthin u like (surfin the net)...

and about that "job" comment......well MJ is probably set 4 LIFE just off playin ball, but u still c him doin lil endorsements for Hanes and Hot Dogs...

a lil extra $$$ cant hurt
    test
  2. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

LOL didn't mean it like that. Im caking off this thing too and I put a couple of my peeps on. My boy Nova Productions finally convinced me. Good looking out!
    test
  3. F.Fluid

F.Fluid New Member

yeah, 2 dollar and some change...that was just my test run though, i'll be putting in larger amounts in the future...at the 6 dollar rate, it would take forever to see big money...but if you're the type to play it safe...then thats you...peace.
    test
  4. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

LMAO why u gotta shit on me for HAHAHA? I know plenty of hip hop heads that love my STARRSYNTH bass edition and tons of electonica heads that live by my STARRSYNTH and ELEPHO. Like 12dp, I have "multiple income streams" betwen my web hosting company, vst sales, gigs with the band, beats (slippin on the beats, need to start back up again), and the regular 9 -5. Chea chea!
    test
  5. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

i thought you was tryna shit on me. cuz alot of •••••s been doin that shit after i made that post. haha. when you said BS i thought you was dogging my shit.
    test
  6. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

actually i saw a guy on here the other day that made 500$ off of just 12...but he had about 30 refferals
    test
  7. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

I made $1200 off a $6 upgrade my last payout lol, I didn't have any spare e-gold so I had to put $6 in through Stormpay, and I ended up with $1200 referral commission.
    test
  8. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Yea, I'm maxed, I put $6000 in ever 17-19 days, I've got 50 referrals so that adds to the pot every 12 days.
    test
  9. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

i dont get it...how did u make 1200 off 6$?

asumming the refferals upgrade at the same time as u....

.12 X 50=6+1.44 u get from surfin=7.44

6$x$7.44=44.64,,,?

maybe im missing something...
    test
  10. Krazyjay da Rapper

Krazyjay da Rapper I'm the best there is....

I'm almost caught up with you dowg...actually i will never catch up with you because you referred me. Once again, thanks for the info!!!! 29 referrals in the game and on my way to make well over $1,000!! This is like a friggin gold mind! I hope this program never ends.
    test
  11. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

They don't upgrade with $6. Some put $100 in, $500 in, $1000, $6,000

No doubt Krazy :smile: Glad to do it man
    test
  12. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

Where the hell yall cats get your referals? DAMN!?
    I am assuming RM.com is saturated already.
    test
  13. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

obviously u didnt get the point of my post.. i wasnt HATING... nore do i need to do that surfing.. i'm set.. in funds.. what part didn't u understand
    test
  14. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

if you work a 9-5 for a living you are not set, and thats just the bottom line, employers are at will.
    test
  15. Mellow Madness

for a living? dude yes i work 9-5 .. but i make a good living thro this job.. and i dont blow it on a shit.. could i? yes.. i dont get b.c if someone is working a 9-5.. that they cant be set.. wtf..
    test
  16. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

because your mind is trained to accept the rules and the comfort of the rat race. as long as you work for someone else you are not set, and its a dangerous mindset to think you are set if you work a 9-5, bustin your ass for someone else's business, you are expendable
    test
  17. Mellow Madness

dude.. i'm a sales rep.. for imported car parts.. we are our own boss.. our own time frame.. our own work ethic... our own customers and etc... i can work 2 hrs a day if i wanted to.. and i'm not busting my ass.. u are generalizing the whole 9-5... just b.c someone works those hrs.. doesn't make them.. strugglin. and wutnot.. wtf.. ur whole concept of work... is horrid...
    test
  18. Auditory

Auditory New Member

this thing defenently is off the hook. I could be wrong but i think we should keep it semi on the low. I mean i know refferrals gains u money but think about it..if this gets too known the percentage rates are going to go down. It is REALLY good now cuz its just starting. Once it's made a name and everyone and there grandma got an account there they are going to cut the profits you make in half. I doubt this will be like this for more then a year. Hopefully im wrong though!!
    test
  19. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

FM speaks the truth, Freq. From one 9-5'er to the next (and I'm a midtown Manhattan 9-5'er, so we define the meaning of a 9-5'er), as long as you work for someone else you are never "set." It doesn't matter how much money you have, if you are using all your time working for your money (making the next man rich), you are still poor. It's those people whose money work for them (e.g. investing, or hiring people like you to do the work and make them money) and make them more money that are truly rich.

This autosurf, this is easy money. No matter how "set" you are, no one turns down free money unless they are a fool, or they are ghandi.
    test
  20. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

There up to like 150,000 members now...I'm sure they have a plan for when sign ups start slowing down, because they will slow down eventually, probably not until mid 2006 though, they could easily reach 300,000+ members at the rate they're going.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.