how is guantanamo bay not considered a concentration camp? ...

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Nu'maaN, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

1) I do not agree with the United States invading either Afghanistan or Iraq.

2) I do agree the America is the closest thing to an imperial society we have in modern times.

3) My point was that painting us as the sole villain murdering innocents is retarded. Absolutely fucking retarded. It is very narrow-minded and shows how little people care about attacking world-scale corruption. They just want a solid, distinguishable enemy, much like Disney always paints the bad guy as brown, the world often paints the bad guy as American.
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

because chicks wore jeans? get out of here, man.

it's more than that, it's the ideology that separates and causes cleansing.

your notion of freedom involves chicks being able to wear jeans in public? really now.

:numaan:
    test
  3. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

1) enticing war through problem-reaction-solution and destabilizing the region in order to establish and increase presence in the middle east. Also invading since it went against the will of the world community and the UN.

3) Not the sole villain murdering innocents, not how I wanted it to sound. But still something thats going on in a big way, little control over your privates and the "surgical warfare" is more like a school cantine foodfight.

Best thing for the war profiteers, number 1 earner for the US elite, is perpetual warfare. Which they now got with the war on "terror". It is dangerous as it truly has become imperialism of the financial market in disguise.
    test
  4. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Wait,so you been attacking them for years before that and when they fight back you say you didnt do anything to them before?

I seriously dont know any other people that protect their country so blindly like americans.

Glad you see that when all countries you attacked attack you back you will understand why.
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

ITT people that blindly accept that america as a whole (not just the government) is the biggest evil in history vs. the americans that try to disassociate themselves with the interests of the government.

9/11 was not an inside demolition job. the videos and thousands of suddenly missing people prove they were passenger jets.

don't remember ever seeing anything about afghanistan being attacked by the US, only the US helping and then not helping them fight.

the culprits that carried out the jets flying into the buildings were from all over. yes they were extremists, regardless of religious affiliation.

americans defend america because foreigners have no clue about americans outside of government actions which they assume the entire public blindly agrees with while waving flags. meanwhile, these foreigners somehow have it in their head that the world is hunky-dory and the only reason there is conflict is because of america and everyone would be better off without intervention.

in the end, my belief is that humans need to worry about humans. here or abroad. where atrocities occur and the people cannot stop them, i think some power should intervene to help them.

obviously any government of any country will intervene in the case of one of their allies asking for help, regardless of who's right or wrong in the situation. that'll never change like you'll backup your friend in a fight regardless if he's wrong or right. you don't want to see him/her hurt. it may suck, but it's the fact of life. does america need to intervene everywhere? maybe not, but when people are in trouble, who do they call? ghostbusters.
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Holy fuck.
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

lol @ gee not knowing russia killed more people during the Bolshevik Revolution than the US has ever.
    test
  8. Geedorah

Geedorah King

And you never attacked Afghanistan. :funny:
    test
  9. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Afghanistan-1998 -Missiles-Attack on former CIA training camps used by Islamic fundamentalist groups alleged to have attacked embassies.
    test
  10. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

so...they retaliated? ooo
    test
  11. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Like talking to the wall.
    test
  12. antilluminati

American government, bankers and corporations are some of the biggest problems to the world and have been for the last century.

9/11 was allowed to happened and used as an excuse to launch illegal wars and start a plan of american imperialism (PNAC, read about it)

Afghanistan was carpet bombed by airstrike indiscriminatly by the american military after 9/11 which launced an invasion in Operation Enduring Freedom (which was called Operation Iraqi Liberation to begin with, O.I.L, yeah I know, the nerve of these guys.) War has gone on from 2001 till today, about 15.000 civilians have been killed in this conflict and "no reliable estimate" of hostiles, meaning A LOT.

NO nation since USSR have been a considerable threat to USA when it comes to military opposition, but by the illegal warfare and their actions there will be more terror towards western targets.

Media and politicians want the public to believe this has something to do with freedom, God and what you wrongly believe to be a peoples democracy. It's about corporate takeover, war profiteering, region and market control and building a global centralized state where the worlds elite will rule economically unrivaled.

And that is the truth, understand it is hard to swallow if you're american, especially since the level of patriotism there is equal to the fundamentalism of muslim extremists. If you look at opinions in the US some are as backward and oldfashioned that people there could also just as well be living in caves.
    test
  13. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

nothing new. i've been saying the government knew and allowed it to happen to support their cause since 9/12.

again; nothing new. if you haven't been paying attention the past year or 2, americans have become increasingly political and vocal about the hand-in-hand freedom destroying, money hoarding, venture "capitalists" that rule this country. it may be hard to swallow for those die-hard people that don't want to believe this to be true, but for the most part, more of us realize the shittiness of government & elites than the world gives us credit for.

hence why throughout this thread i've tried to make it clear that i don't agree with government/elite policy and am merely trying to defend american people who get the bad rap.
    test
  14. antilluminati

Yes, Ive been on this tip for just as long. Problem is that Eurpoeans and in general intelligent people around the world don't blame the american public. Americans feel butthurt when we critisize their govt and corporations and take it personal so they feel like we do. Also it is only the ignorant way they do that and as well how clueless they sound when defending their errors that makes us diss them personally, of course we dont blame them for being illinformed by propaganda.
    test
  15. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

when foreigners simply say "america" "americans" or "the US;" it implies everyone. if you want to be specific when talking to an american, just add government to it and your conversation should change into a more discussion based convo instead of argument based.
    test
  16. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Then stop saying we,say our government.
    test
  17. antilluminati

I'll say USA, the US and American this and that in specifics. We don't view the citiizens as having any power at all, so this is a misconception, I mean whoever is in charge ie. mainly the old money - bankers, corporate and land owners, moguls and whoever is on their payroll, such as politicians and congressmen. If Id say americans yeah, youd be right, but that is a sweeping statement as well, it would only mean a perception of how a majority of americans are percieved. Noone with half a brain would say "americans" when it comes to foreign nor domestic politics, or whatever corporations or military does abroad.
    test
  18. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

read my responses.
    test
  19. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

generally, those i have to defend america against believe the public & gov to be one and the same. see people like gee. once you get used to replying to those people, every argument feels directed at the people.
    test
  20. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

im not gonna read 14 pages...

america is bad.. the rest of the world is bad too

i dont give a fuck about morality. i care about survival. ill turn my head and keep eating my american apple pie.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.