How important is the question of God to you.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 15, 2012.

?

how important to you is it?

1. Very Important/ of Utmost importace

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Important

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Important but Not Essential

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. completely Unimportant/ Not very important

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geedorah

Geedorah King

And thats exactly what Im saying,people think without school you cant do shit.
    test
  2. Geedorah

Geedorah King

They control the system,they can say whatever they want.
    They are programming us from the young age because that is when we believe everything they say,children dont hate,discriminate,children arent racist,they are raised that way,why you think people say apple doesnt fall far from the tree,because its on the same tree,if it was on another tree it would be different.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well one thing is for sure LP, you cant become a brain surgeon without school. And we need those.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

@Geedorah

Can I ask you if you believe in evolution or not ?
    test
  5. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Can you define evolution?
    test
  6. Coup d'état

certainly

here1

here

The first four stages of evolution that had to of happened before life came from rocks is going to be given:

1. Cosmic evolution- The origin of time space and matter. Big Bang
    2. Chemical Evolution - The origin of higher elements from hydrogen
    3. Stellar Evolution - Origin of stars and planets
    4th. Organic Evolution - Origin of life from non living material

Most lump evolution into one incoherent definition, but really it has six. To really understand why we have to define some more terms. And the first five are pure religious. Only the last, micro 'evolution' or variation is observable and factual. All evidence for evolution only uses variation to claim truth to the other five kinds.

1. Cosmic evolution -

The origin of time space and matter. Big Bang. Before you can have a coherent theory of Evolution you need to establish how time, space and matter came about. It's a continuum, you can't have one without the other. Can't have space without time etc... If you have time but no space, where are you going to put it ? If you have space, but no time when are you going to put it ?

2. Chemical Evolution - The origin of higher elements from hydrogen.

They say the Big Bang created Hydrogen and some Helium. Evolutionist think the Periodic Table of Elements came from this big bang. Assuming all the elements formed from Hydrogen, some Helium. Atoms of Hydrogen in the proto sun were fused to make Helium. This can happen. Though it is stupid to think that can form all the elements. Hydrogen fuses to Helium. But, you cannot fuse past Iron though. How did we get all the elements ? Evolutionist assume for example, that we got Uranium from Hydrogen.

3. Stellar Evolution - Origin of stars and planets.

Text books say 18 - 20 (8 or 14 it changes all the time) billions years ago the big bang formed the galaxies. We got a serious problem here. This nothing exploded while it was spinning and formed all the galaxies. Problems are many for this theory:

1. The big bang cannot make nice neat, orderly galaxies. The galaxies are incredibly designed, to the galaxies level all the way down to the molecular level.

2. We see a Star blow up about every thirty years. When this happens we call it a Nova or Super Nova. If universe is billions of years old, why are there less than 300 Super Nova rings discovered ? (dead stars) There should be several hundred million of them. Are the Stars wrong or the evolution theory ? Stupid.

4th. Organic Evolution - Origin of life from non living material.

Evolutionist believe in spontaneous life generated from non living material. How did this happen ?

Evolution teaches
    Quote:
    life began approximately 3.5 billion years ago. How this occurred has been and will continue to be a topic of inquiry
    Translation: It's OK to inquire about how life evolved. It is not OK to inquire about whether it evolved. This is stupid.

Is this education or indoctrination ? It's like saying, We know life evolved but you have to try and figure out how it happened. You can't question it evolved ?

5th Macro Evolution Changing from one kind of animal into another.

Text books say bacteria slowly evolved into humans. Nobody has ever seen that happen. No one will. Nobody has ever seen a dog produce a non dog.

Quote:
    All those trees of life with their branches of our ancestors, that's a lot of nonsense
    Quote:
    The evolutionary tress that adorn our text books have data only at the tips and nodes of their branches; the rest is however reasonable, not the evidence of fossils.
    - Stephen Jay Gould of Harvard University

It is pure religious speculation.

Taking observations that wolves, dogs are the same kind of animal or that there are 8 different kinds of bears and saying that is conclusion that we all have a common ancestor is stupid. Lacks common intelligence.

Evolutionist pick animals and arrange them in order.

Quote:
    Many examples commonly cited, such as the evolution of the horse family or of the Saber Tooth 'tigers' can be readily shown to have been unintentionally falsified and not to be really orthogenetic
    - George Gaylord Simpson "Evolutionary Determinism and the Fossil Record"
    test
  7. Geedorah

Geedorah King

1st one I can believe,its hard to grasp,but could have happened that way,although I think it didnt,others I think are bullshit.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

Remeber if the first one happened, the rest surely had to have happened as well. Since, after all we have stars, planets, elements, organisms etc etc...

Upon real study of the theory it falls apart...

Which the reason I asked is because you seem to be aware of our 'controlled' education by a few...these same entites teach us 'science'. There is a reason they teach the religion of evolution. (of which the 'big bang' is very much apart of).

Just a thought.
    test
  9. Geedorah

Geedorah King

How you think it all started?
    test
  10. Coup d'état

I believe what Yahuwah (God) said he did...He simply did his thing.

Controversial I know!
    test
  11. Geedorah

Geedorah King

And who created him?
    test
  12. Coup d'état

That question is limited to mans limited understanding. You assume he needed to be created in the first place.
    test
  13. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Ok then,how was he born,who is his father,from where did he come from?
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i think thats what hes saying geedora, never was created, Just is and always was.
    test
  15. Coup d'état

@Geedorah

I want you to notice something here. Let's forget about everything else and focus on the question. It is loaded with a preconceived assumption that Creator had to be created.

Do you see this ? Yes or No.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

You are spot on Sir Bust. In fact, we have record and a witness of the Creator saying just that.

After Moses escaped out of Egypt he fled to Median. Soon, he was to go and demand Pharaoh to let the Hebrews go from their captivity. But beforehand he sought council. He went to the mount and ask the Most High,

"Whom shall I say sent me?"

Yahuwah said,

"Tell the people that I AM THAT I AM sent you"

Meaning, shut up and go servant!
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

and did you know that exact saying I am that i am is taught in buddhism and hinduism?

and its not taught as what god said on the mount? its taught as this is what it is to be alive, things just are the way they are.

its used as a mantra for meditation. Just a fun fact.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

what differs those two religions ?
    test
  19. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Im asking for your opinion on this,not what is written and said.
    test
  20. Coup d'état

My opinion is that we err to assume the Creator needed to be created.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.