How important is the question of God to you.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 15, 2012.

?

how important to you is it?

1. Very Important/ of Utmost importace

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Important

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Important but Not Essential

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. completely Unimportant/ Not very important

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Is the fact of a life after this one an important issue to you?

If there was a life after this one do you think betting it all on this one is a very good idea?
    test
  2. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

i think that the questions which people are attempting to answer when they look to god are very important. but people tend to overemphasize the god option when dealing with those questions.

the prospect of life after death doesn't register with me much at all. so many things live and die and yet humans think that when they meet death the game isn't actually over. it's wishful thinking.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

whatever is, is just the way it is.

Im confident that if this is it, ive done good. If theres more, bring it on, ive done good.

I havent done anything id be embarrassed about if i found out there was no god. And i havent done anything i feel would put me on gods bad side if i found out there was one and thats how it worked.

but i dont think thats how its works. I believe in reincarnation and karma. They go hand in hand. So I feel if youre an asshole, you will get it back at some point. Since karma runs extremely deep as every single thing you do/say/think creates karma you may feel it now or in a later life, but one things for sure, what you create is your problem. Not karmas. Karma is just the law that states everything you do creates. Its up to you whether or not its good or bad but as far as karma is concerned its all the same.
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

awh the message-fest
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

It's not a question to me...the reality is to know how much you need him.
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Busta said it all,close thread.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

i believe in karma, god, an evolution to an extent. controlled evolution.

God created the proponents for all this to work, HOWEVER, we are in control of our own energy and therefore a little bit of god is in us (made in his image) this is why we have free will and desire to be better.. it's the gravitational pull that draw's us to do good or bad actions.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

You two watch too much My Name is Earl.
    test
  9. Geedorah

Geedorah King

No,its what I saw and experienced.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

[​IMG]

''Although this science will be diligently studied, it will be rightly confined to the governing class and the populace will not be allowed to know how its convictions were generated ... Education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they will be incapable of thinking or acting otherwise than their schoolmaster would have wished.''

(Bertrand Russell)
    test
  11. Geedorah

Geedorah King

On the first day God created the dog. God said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. I will give you a life span of twenty years." The dog said, "That's too long to be barking. Give me ten years and I'll give you back the other ten."
    So God agreed.

On the second day God created the monkey. God said, "Entertain people, do monkey tricks and make them laugh. I'll give you a twenty-year life span." The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? I don't think so. Dog gave you back ten, so that's what I'll do too, okay?"
    And God agreed.

On the third day God created the cow. "You must go to the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves, and give milk to support the farmer. I will give you a life span of sixty years."
    The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. Let me have twenty and I'll give back the other forty."
    And God agreed again.

On the fourth day God created man. God said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. I'll give you twenty years."
    Man said, "What? Only twenty years? Tell you what, I'll take my twenty, and the forty the cow gave back, and the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back, that makes eighty, okay?"

Okay," said God, "You've got a deal."

So that is why the first twenty years we eat, sleep, play, and enjoy ourselves; the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family; the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren; and the last ten years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.

Life has now been explained to you.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

You are so creative and wise at the same time! Thank you!

That's what a 'public' education does. It fills heads with candy floss, with eulogies, nonsense, and no appreciation of anything except more of the same hyperbole and falsely attributed 'scientific' attributions. And they call it 'science', history' and 'culture', don't they ?

The alternative would require you to stop and ask some basic, I mean really basic, questions. The priests of science have done this for you, right ? Our zientific age has made a disciple of you. Right ? And you are a heroic defender of its monuments, right ?

Rarely has a Goliath been so mystified by common sense. Check your sig, you do not quite understand its implications or what it is saying. You think you do. But you don't.
    test
  13. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Then say what my sig is saying.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

I like you to understand something here. I actually agree with your signature, what it is saying. But do you fully understand ?

Your wise quote seems to imply corruption in an economic sense. What makes you think that this system or this organized control is limited to just economics ? Surely, these same elite power structures also, certainly, have their hands in the 'science', education, music and other institutions consumed by the masses ? After all, the love of money is the root of all...

Surely. This understanding should leave one to raise up some questions about common conventions or traditions in our society. Evolution being one of them, for example. Is convention truth? Or is it serving the conservative, age old, agenda ?

I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, so I am just reacting to what you say and filling in the rest.
    test
  15. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I never said I think its limited to just economics.
    Do as you are told and you will be rich.
    Dont do as you are told and you will be a bum.
    Without education you are nobody.
    Thats what they are teaching in schools.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Fair enough, sorry for putting words in your mouth.
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

my generation was taught that if you didnt go to university and get an official job such as "doctor, scientist, lawyer etc etc" then you were lesser that those who did.

its what they taught us.

in reality, more of my friends who went to university are poorer than the ones who didnt. Im not saying that this is how it is for everyone. But from my experience what it says is that working trades or being a business owner or entreprenuer give you atleast as much opportunity as university does, and that its just as legitimate to be a home contractor then it is a dentist.

our society is based on materialism, vanity, and selfishness, it didnt start this way, but its turned this way. If i didnt think it can create socially incapable people id homeschool my kids just to keep them away from teachers using their positions from instilling their own doctrine's on kids....
    test
  18. Coup d'état

@G or anyone

I feel like I'm forcing a discussion unwarranted but if you oblige to answer I'd like to hear your thoughts. And I do apologize for assuming to put words in your mouth.

I feel that you do subscribed to the conventions of the modern science industry. Take any area of academic study. You will find a process going on which challenges convention. Whether its history, science, or any other area of study. But this is lacking completely in the giant 'movie business' industry that is 'science'. We have one and only one 'official' version of origins and it's dogma. This presided over by the high priests of what has become a secular religion. It's truly laughable. No criticism is allowed. Not even when the criticism comes from their own published sources.

This is mythology, plain and simple.

Question is, why don't we challenge findings that have already been shown thoroughly to be impossible and not scientific at all. What is keeping this status quo alive, and to what ends ?

How do we free our selves from the secularized attack on our minds from many angles, all of which are drawn from the few elites that are really just age old Babylonian ways, just now more 'modern' in approach ? What is new under the sun that man has not done in times past ? Nothing.

At the very least, we can agree that we do no know it all, me and you, and we do better to think outside the 'corporate' owned institutions shaping our minds from the cradle to the grave, whether it be science or government (Govern=control; ment=mind).

At the end of the day even the most celebrated scholars are, after all, human.

And please don't think I'm coming from a Christian camp. I base my faith in the scriptures, which have never been shown to be false, but only shown to be trust worthy in even times of confusion. Christianity has been used to divide so many...when it is a false dichotomy because mainline Christianity does not represent the true Creator (this is absolutely certain). More specifically I mention the papacy and denominational Christianity. Denominate means to take away. And they are taking away the truth and secularizing it to fit the ideal of this modern day Babylonian way. Deception is broad, wide and real.

The official story, version of events and achievements of 'science' are a total invention. Helped by the Freemasons, the Illuminatists, and the patrons of a movement which would eventually lead to global control of education, culture and even of history itself. You can agree that the economies of the world have fallen under this, why not the other institutions under their control as well ? Well ?

Who questions the secularized status quo in any serious way ? See also in the 20th century 'Roerich Pact' - the 'preservation of monuments' movement. That's globalism too. Which is, in reality, the control of teaching, textbooks, museums, libraries and the syllabus of millions of students worldwide. On virtually everything. But which has ruthlessly been imposed with virtually no criticism or question. Babylonian in virtually every respect. Its scientific pantheon is a clear example.

Hope this helps.
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

one way my man begins with turning off the TV, ending your subscription to the news paper, and getting outside and learning to relax

I really do think media is evil. It makes us all feel like shit whether you realize it or not, but it does via your subconsciousness thats how modern advertising works. It plays on how your thought processes work through actual scientific study, yes theyve studied the shit out of how the minds work and how to maniplulate them by playing on how our brains think, how they decide, how they feel. I feel like if we eliminated all unsolicited advertising that would solve atleast 10-20% of our mental health issues if not more. We get bombarded on average daily by 3000+ adverts, NONE of which we asked to see. And even if you didnt make a point to remember the ads you saw, they all had an impact on your psyche that day..
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

w/o school i've become a successful business owner, with a lucrative business

i honestly thought my life would end up making a career out of rap, or i'd be a nobody drug dealer b/c i couldn't stand sitting in class long enough to listen to the teacher vomit that regurgitated euro-centric bullshit..

i thought with out school i'd be nobody at one point. but nah b.. school didn't teach me nother but how to mack bitches sell drugs, cheat on homework and play the system and make friends
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.