how frightened would you be

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

I agree with you about what science is. But how is it smoke and mirrors then ? because in the name of 'science' agendas are pushed for political, social, economic and NWO biased agendas.The "science" of evolution for example is nothing more than a Religion in every sense of the word. In this case, it is not science.

Religion was sent from the clouds ? I don't think or act like that. Jesus was sent to Earth as God in the flesh. That is the truth. What religion ?

Man invented religion true. But I'm not religious. I have a relationship with King Jesus Christ. You are unlearned about what you think you know. Deception will make you confused. Peel back the deception, go through it all and you'll end up in only one place.
    test
  2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

if your debating how science is used for biased agendas at times you may be right im not debating that at all. but scientific is nothing like religion in any sense of the word. religion has no truth behind it and is only used to scare individuals in acting right and for biased agendas. there is only one science, there are thousands of religions.

ok you say your not religious, but you believe jesus was more than just a man and he wasn't. your only going by stories that said he was when really there is no way you can take these stories as fact.

i say you act like religion was sent from the clouds because as you know man invented these ridiculous stories of heaven, hell, etc. deception is what you have been fooled by as i will only believe things i can see, things i cant see, even if i think they may be true, i will remain doubtful about as we should all be.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

You are very right Jay Bee, I agree with you.

Christ is the Truth. Through him, Jay, you will be free. The stories in the Bible are not stories. They are proven lineage of history. It all matches. Nobody disagrees.

Remember that histories taught in the mainstream (public education, uni, mainstream in general) all teach revisionist history to exclude Christ. This has been on going for a very long time.

My belief is more logical.

In the beginning God

You believe In the beginning dirt....

The bible has never been proven wrong. It has only been outsourced with lies by forces beyond your understanding, because frankly you might be spiritually dead...thus BLIND.

Yes Religion scares people for agenda. Enter the Catholic Church. I suggest you research and look into it. They are really the Roman Empire gone under ground since the alleged collapse in 476AD.

Christianity is Truth, and in the early days after Christ it could not be quenched disputed brutal tactics to do so. To compound and take control the powers of the day grabbed it and twisted it in a form to control. IT could not be stopped, it had to be contained.(Catholic Church THE MOTHER OF ALL WHORES).

Set pirde aside and think through the deception. It's growing thick, even more in the last 50 years.

Your ignorance is not prof against God.
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

noah splitting a sea with his magical powers is history?
    jesus turning water into wine and walking on water is history?
    talking animals are history?
    none of this happened
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Yes, there was a flood. It actually explains the geological condition of the earth a lot better than the interpretations of said into an old earth, that was form by nothing.

Noah brought every KIND of animal on the arch. Not every "species'. There are about 8,000 KINDS of animals. Bring a baby, one blue one pink and it's possible. Not fish, for obvious reasons. Or insects. Oh, Dinosaurs fit in too. They still exist today.

Everything in the bible is true. ( the KJB).

A lot of evidence, back by real science that explains the flood, what it did, and what it should look like. And we see it everywhere. I will put this in my thread. You don't know any of this because of such deceptive propaganda.

It was Moses up parted the Red Sea. God is that he is.

He is not locked in time. He is in today and in yesterday, at once.

You are a human. A man. You know knowing. Same with me.

Trust God.

YOu seem to have a lot of questions. Why don't you explore and turn off the History channel ?
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Well aren't you a wonderful liar. Seems to be the trait of choice for Christians. I thought the 10 commandments forbid you to do so. I'm sure you've lied your way to a couple converts...damn shame. Just know, you're a horrible person, and cannot put a claim on "truth" with your barbaric, backwards ass religion you fuckin proselytizing fool.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

how did he lie?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.