how frightened would you be

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

:gay:
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Seems to me i wouldnt have to do anything.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol ^

good answer
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Spirits and principalities that are unseen influence people every day..

the spiritual realm most like are the intangible thing's that effect us in life like

Emotion's for example. where did they come from and why do we all experience the same set of emotion's?

why? b/c the spirit realm works that way.. always have.
    test
  5. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Argument from ignorance (not the insult, the fallacy).

Emotions are the result of chemicals and activity in the brain, nothing more is needed. It has nothing to do with the spirit world.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

oh and your gonna tell me next that we can physically control the chemicals in our brain to right?

ya thats the scientific explanation but it doesn't disprove what i said still..
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

when i ask why do we experience the same emotions happy/sad/anger/resentment. etc

i mean if they were merely chemicals then how does it just so happen that all humans can possess and produce the exact same chemicals when people can look and smell and have many differences?

for example, u have chinese euorpeans and indians all feeling the same emotion's.

why wouldn't each race have different chemical reactions?

b/c those chemicals produced in the brain are the spiritual influences caused by another bottom lying factor
    test
  8. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

^^^^ :facepalmn:
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

i know i can't prove that, but it can't be disproved neither..

and further more how are emotion's merely chemical reaction's and not influenced by spirit's when "Raw emotion is pure energy after all"
    test
  10. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

tupac being alive can't be proven or disproved either
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

thats the physical aspect of it. How would chemicals explain the sensory experience of an emotion. How would it explain the atmosphere of a room after a arguement or confrontation. How would it explain the transfer of emotion from one person to another.
    test
  12. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Not at all.

Because the christian god doesn't exist.

He's an anthropomorphic figment of your imagination. An illusion birthed from your self-importance as a small, insignificant human stranded in a vast universe you don't understand.
    test
  13. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

you all give "science" god like status. It's nonsense. There is real science then there is the science of propaganda, propagating your entire lives to believe that everything has to be PROVEN or acknowledged by experts. Science says this , sicence says that. Let me clue you in, man is nothing without God.

We only accept things in society or acknowledge anything on a consensus level if only by an "expert" telling us so on TV or in university. It's all smoke and mirrors. Today on any subject on any issue in life, nobody (the masses) can not think through this matrix anymore. Are all drones and blind mice ? It's becoming that way per NWO agenda.

Just play your videos, write demonic raps, and drink Pepsi. EVERY THING IS OK. Wait until the "scientist" tell you you have to be branded like cattle...That's already happened.

Wake up to the agenda around you. You think you know ,but you don't. Especially atheist. I was one for 29 years. I know what they think.

You all are being played. God does not need proof. Read my signature and learn.

IN the name OF JESUS.
    test
  14. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

We do.

See: anti depression medication etc.
    test
  15. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

So, you're really trying to say that believers of the Jewish zombie who's blood makes you immortal are the ones who are awake?? :funny::funny:

GTFO.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

How bout a response on my statement
    test
  17. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

All you did was continue the argument from ignorance. Learn more about how the brain works and you will have a much better idea how to answer your own questions. Everything a person is, does, says or thinks is dictated by their brain.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

and for non crazy people you can also control your emotions by meditation

you still get all the emotions cuz humans are emotional beings, but theres a difference between acknowledging and acting on your emotion and realizing your emotions

meditation teaches you to observe yourself. In the process of observation of your emotion you can decide whether to let it flow or to stifle it.

take jealousy for example. 100% controllable.
    test
  19. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Why are christians so obsessed with being scared?
    test
  20. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

have any of you studied up on how emotions work?

and coup you say science this science that, but how can science be smoke and mirrors? science only means the final product of many experiments.

you act like religion was sent from the clouds. religion was made by humans just like you and me idc how many years ago it was invented
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.