HOW FRESH ARE YOU? on a scale of 1-10

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Jordan Black, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

ecko is just mad played out, it was tight back in like 6th grade but now idk..its just lame. its probaly because a lot of corny people started wearing it and the name just went down cause of that, but regardless of the reason its pretty lame- aside from some of their hoodies (and no not the ones with just the rhino that say ecko)
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

idk man i think a lot of people try a little too hard and go overboard trying to make sure everything matches. i think subtlety works best and i prefer to have stuff that "flows" so like while an entire outfit may not match color for color it still works because the pieces still flow together. not saying theres anything wrong with having a matching outfit but its when people kill it trying to dress in all one color scheme like every article of clothing from the shoes, pants, tee, hoody, hat all have to be the same colors...shit is whack.

i feel you, gotta combine fashion sense with common sense, so many jeans are like $150 upwards for no apparent reason. its one thing if its a really nice pair of ellaborate jeans but i cant understand why you should spend $200 on a pair of basic blue jeans -especially when theres of plenty of other jeans that look indentical to them for $20-40.
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Yeah I hear you..I'm going for a more simple look this year..like I'll wear a red LRG hoodie, red LRG tee, jeans, and a pair of white and red Forces..simple but dope..
    test
  4. LiveFromThe781

ok so maybe i take it back...well atleast for now, i was just looking through drjays.com and i was actually really impressed with the Ecko Untld collection they had on there...so idk wtf happened but Ecko mustve realized how lame they were and decided to step their game up..atleast for this season lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.