how fast do you think i'll be once i'm done with BPUing my car...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Offbeat, Feb 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Jesus, Kray...lol.. cut him some slack already.

He has to start somewhere.
    test
  2. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Dont h8 me... i'll smoke your "supra".. oh wait.. Tigre, you handle that one.. Beat me in a race, i'll pop my hood and tell you EVERY single mod I have.. until then why waste my time and expose my hard work and tell some fag like you what Ive done to my car...

I only said what type of engine I have.. hmm 2-3 times... yet your blinded by rice you assume I'm lying because your piece of shit car runs high 15's with a bottle... fag..

Rich.. 240sx' ARE SLOWWW.. very fucking SLOW.... hence me doing an Engine swap.... do your math before you open your mouth... you may beat A 240.. but you wont beat my Sky40

Anybody wants to see my car theres a 240sx convention in Las Vegas AUG 2004...

Oh yeah rich.. for the record.. I did my own engine swap, custom fabricated my own mounts, shaved and stripped the body myself, and everything else done to my car which your paying 40 bucks+ an hour to do....

I have nothing to prove to you about time slips, mods or any of that... I race in Las Vegas NV.... not all 50 states.. wanna see for yourself? Everyone comes to vegas sooner or later... Email me when you do .. i'll take you to all the spots... kraylenisill@hotmail.com

Kids these days... they get a fucking import and swear up and down they're gonna run 10's with bolt ons and bottles... fucking christ this generation of people makes me sick
    test
  3. Kraylen

Thats your que to shut the fuck up now.. thank you.
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lol... dude, i never said i'de be doing 10s. My goal for this car is to do 13's which is so fucking possible since it's a high 14, maybe 14.6 at best right now. I got an exhaust and that's it, so far.

Dude, your car is a 240SX. Get it? How the hell did you put a skyline engine in it? you call your car a skyline? nope. ur still driving a 240 sx.

i ain't hatin, if it's true, good work. but shit talking like this usually dosen't come from people with fast cars...
    test
  5. Kraylen

You run a high 14 on an SL with only an exhaust? I call BULLSHIT again..

I never said my car was a skyline... 240s with Skyline engines are know as Skyeighties and Skyfourties... Read the fine print before you open your mouth. A skyline engine in a 240sx is what us human beings call "A Motor Swap"(Taking the motor from one car and force fabricating it into the engine bay of another) Very common for people who know what they're doing and realize american motors in "imports" are pieces of shit unless you dump 30 grand into one. My "240sx" will blow the doors off 95% of the cars you've ever seen in your life.. why? Because I know what I'm doing. I actually work in a shop rather than open up "Super Street" and saw "WOW! Look at those fenders I want those!" Like most people. Until you know what the fuck your talking about, shut up. Thank you.
    test
  6. trifle

trifle New Member

ok, who in the hell are you to call bullshit on someone elses car mr supra?
    test
  7. trifle

trifle New Member

please tell me you're fucking kidding, please?
    test
  8. trifle

trifle New Member

But Kraylen, he installed a K&N filter for his boys!!! He even ALMOST got a CAI installed before he had to take it to AutoZone to get them to help!
    test
  9. Kraylen

^Autozone is to advanced for him.. I believe Pepboys sponsered him...
    test
  10. Sawred

Sawred New Member

kraylen, you are such a liar man, i remember when you lied about having a m3 and you took pictures with your neighbors ride, than your fuckin boy exposed your bitch ass and you tried to lie your way out of it.

i have no doubt that you can do all this body shit, u might know alot about cars, but your a fucking homo...

you are 2 bitch to post what you got, and you are 2 bitch to post pics of your ride, you obviously got pics somewhere right, if your car is soo baller and going to a vegas car show, its obviously got pics somewhere right?

the only thing you got is aids

and thats the damn truth fag.
    test
  11. Kraylen

^lol wow... its ok son, let me put you in your place.

Remember my "boy" or, actually that KID who said I was bullshitting.... Well, he wanted to try and pull cards so I had him come to my house, I met him and he came back on the board and apologized. Why? I took him for a ride in the M3. You wouldn't remember that now would you... riiight...

Homo this, fag that, aids this, bitch that... please, save your childish attempts at dissing me for someone who actually cares. I never said I was going to be a in "car show"... but I did state I will be at the 240sxconvention... Do you know what a convention is? Obviously not.

Please explain to me why I must post pictures of my ride and a list of mods. Seriously? Children have this thing called "Concrete thinking" meaning they dont believe anything unless you show them a picture. Now I could go online take someones pic of their car and shut you up... but whats the point?

As for my list of mods... thats something for me to know.. you want to see a list of mods go buy a magazine. I know what I have and thats all the matters. 75% of the fun in drag racing is not knowing what the other person has.

Study me a little more before you test me... Until then, have fun with your slumber parties and need for speed underground.

Oh and before I forget... Who are you again?
    test
  12. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

LOL....
    I swear DontH8Me.... I mean dumbass I am the one who found you Guilty of lieing to the court. How could you come out and say ANYTHING, about anyone. Shut the fuck up. You remind me alot of this kid
    [​IMG]
    test
  13. Sawred

Sawred New Member

kray, u never had the m3 man, u were exposed like a little bitch, now i read part of your thread, so now just post pics, or remain exposed again like a little bitch u are.

fag, most people on these threads don't need to lie to feel good.

now in the great words of the aids infested dude that got aids takin it in the ass.

I CALL BULLSHIT
    test
  14. TdotOG

TdotOG Deeez Sluts

lol@tigre

SHE BANGS!!
    SHE BANGS!!
    test
  15. Kraylen

How long have we known each other in real life? Oh yeah.. I forgot.. you dont know me.

Keep yours aids comments to yourself... they just indicate yourabout. ehhh 13 years old

and like I said.. why the fuck should I post pics to make you happy? Your a flamer...
    test
  16. Kraylen

btw... your not exposing anybody... lol

You have no proof of shit... and I covered my ass with my M3... even homeboy knows....
    test
  17. Sawred

Sawred New Member

lol @ you calling me a flamer, when I got a wife, your internet gf cheated on you...LOL and I remember u in hook-ups all depressed and telling nimrod you were going to kill yourself, LOLOLOL PATHETIC, than you went out and caught aids, in which (yes everyone kraylen really does have aids) because your a stupid fucking faggot.

you had no m3, you were exposed so badly about that shit, that you left rapmusic for like 5 months, you talked to many people on aim about your life and about how it sucks, now all of a sudden you come back and you are gods good gift to cars and you drive a 240 with a skyline, ofcourse you won't post shit, because you don't have shit...stupid fucking faggot
    test
  18. Kraylen

Wow, did you make all of that up? Congrats man it almost sounds like a real story....

If you have a wife i think you'd be a little more mature than you are...

get off my ass, I dont even talk to nimrod... moron
    test
  19. Kraylen

Oh yeah, when your done making shit up about me to satisfy your ignorance...

write my auto-biography for me, thanks.
    test
  20. Sawred

Sawred New Member

lol once u get exposed u have nothing to say but a bunch of jibberish...

lol son, I will write your biography right now,

you never had a m3, you got exposed about that shit.

your net gf with a big nose cheated on u, LOL and u almost killed yourself about it

you got aids by having sex with your "homeboy" in the ass, and i bet your parents can't wait for you to die from it

your a pathological liar, your a faggot herb.

end of biography... you don't got shit on me son, and you can stay in la la land with your 240 sky ,

now that I have sonned you, i will just go back to my normal life and pay your mindless aids infested bitch no attention because your nothing more than a liar,

oh yah, u want to ride in my lotus that busta rhymes sold me last night.

you can post all you want in this thread, but I wont even peep this thread again.

youve been exposed badly, fag
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.