How does a guy

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Oneduh, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

no, you say i'm gay as hell because magus/dough said it. yet you were aiming me the other day with no problem.

i hate you wishy washy faggots. pick a side and stick to it. i'll keep it real regardless.
    test
  2. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

you had an autistic daughter who was the product of a sexual assault cuz u got a problem with rape...how is that real?
    test
  3. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

hey Q show ur wife the thread in aeh, I bet she'll enjoy ur "job" on rm even more after that bwahahahahahaha
    test
  4. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

i guess in your emotional tirade you missed me telling dough hes fucked up for clowning your miserable life.

dude, get the fuck over yourself. this attitude right here nigga! lol this is it, this is why you so fuckin gay n suck at everything you try. youre too fuckin sensitive. if this is with a screen name community you must be a real fuckin clown.

lmao nigga said pick sides. fuckin herb. yeah i really need magus n dough to like me by telling you youre gay for paying attention to them and letting them get to you int he first place. totally had nothing to do with you actually being a fuckin homo in need to hear the damn truth from someone outside of the situation.

i tell oneduh hes a bitch when i think he is on the forum n i still hit him up. we cool, he cool to me, period. never yapped off at me on some bullshit. same as user, same as dough n everyone else. youre the first one to turn into a fuckin crybaby.

nigga turns out to be even gayer every day.
    test
  5. Katharsis

Katharsis Fly......Plane and Simple

he'll just deny everything you said and talk about his "realness".
    test
  6. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

wow, no offence to q

but the bottom of that quote made me laugh.

this is getting out of hand guys, ease it up
    test
  7. Katharsis

i'd tell you to suck a dick and die..

but that's redundant.

so......die.
    test
  8. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

I'm still uncertain as to how Q always plays the "realness" card but nobody in his life considers him real or he wouldnt be reduced to yelling at a message board ALL DAY or ranting to his fuckin daughter about what a raw deal he gets for being "real"...everyone in ur life has obviously turned their back on u for being a whiny serial rapist and anyone with common sense sees right through ur little translucent act...
    test
  9. Katharsis

if he says it enough, people make think it's accurate.
    test
  10. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

careful he may dunk on us...
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you entering this thread to even discuss me is gay. my only initial statement is that nobody should expect oneduh to post a picture. how is that gay? because it seems as though i'm sticking up for him? no, i'm just stating the obvious. dough's followed me in every thread asking for me to post one's picture as if i've even known the kid longer than a month.

i stand by my original statement. whatever else you're talking about is gibberish, serge.

lol at crybaby. this forum labels everything "crying". i can't even say "stfu" without you saying i'm crying.

get real. i have nothing to prove.
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and lol at crying. i get it, so you can call people gay bitches and tell them to stfu but if they say that to you then you're not cool with them anymore because they're sensitive, crying, faggots. makes sense.

well.. stfu faggot.
    test
  13. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

whats funny is how this was pretty much what he said. sensitive little girl he is.
    test
  14. Katharsis

i doubt he can even see the hoop.
    test
  15. Katharsis

Quriosity, you're just a lame biased faggot.

the original argument you tried to take on with me, is that battling with pictures is different from battling.

and i said that was stupid...nothing about oneduh, or anything else, your sensitive little emotions took control and that nature homosexual power you keep buried down deep jumped out.

you're just corny kid. you're a midget rapist, househusband working on the same degree everybody else has, your biggest accomplishment could be erased with another board reset.

seriously kid. you're a teacher's pet. and that's about it.
    test
  16. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

sad to see an rbl mod look like such a bitch too.
    test
  17. Katharsis

get that nigga a defcon wig.
    test
  18. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

I think his biggest accomplishment is choreographing the bonky bounce...
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you guys are ridiculous. at least i practice what i preach.
    test
  20. Katharsis

NO YOU DONT YOU HYPOCRITICAL FAGGOT, YOU ARE THE MOST TEARY EYED CHILD ON HERE, AND YOU'RE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT MATURITY.

you play that god shit off, and do the same shit as everybody else....but gayer.

stfu, nobody believes that bullshit tt gayes.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.