how do you think you'd do in prison?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Panda..., Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

I would leave the country.

Nothings worth 20 years of my life.
    test
  2. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

true, but if you have warrants out for a major crime that'd get you 20 years wouldnt your card be marked for when trynna use your passport at an airport. I dont know myself but I thought that might be the case, if not, run like the wind. I live on an island that seems to get smaller the older I get.
    you'd be paranoid for the rest of your life but its prolly better than porridge with the institutionalised.
    test
  3. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

Oh I'd find a way, trust. I'd also find a place where I wouldn't be paranoid with everything I'd need.

It's ridiculous how many time's I've gone over the scenario and the variables, but even if you're innocent you can get it.
    test
  4. ButterMan

ButterMan New Member

edit.

I just wrote something and realised how foolish I was for doing so. deleted that shit fast, thats how para I am about one day doing a 20 stretch.

The US law system seems a tad more harsh than the UK's, 3 strikes and what not, having a good solicitor who you see eye to eye with and not just sum hired suit that wont represent you fully is a good thing, cos beyond the evidence their your biggest hope.

the trouble with running is where there is a population there is usually law, and where there isnt a population its usually not worth populating. not saying the whole world would be looking for you but personally Id be bricking it everytime the police went past or a western looking person passed my hut in mogadishu or wherever the fuck I ran to.
    test
  5. DocOctopus

DocOctopus STFU and Listen

the thought of lala in a female jail pleases me.....
    test
  6. Panda...

Panda... New Member

i don't think they have ramps for her un-workable legs imo
    test
  7. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

im thinkin' that if i ever got 20 strong in a Russian prison - its because i did some seriously crazy and fucked up shit, like i bombed the Kremlin or murdered 5 people with my bare hands. i mean, those are prolly gunne be life - but what im sayin' is..the homie aint doin' no time in no prison unless it goes down on some four horsemen of the apocalypse type shit. i mean, if i go to prison, its because i did some shit that i planned on dying for, and got caught before i got killed.

but if i had to serve the 20, i'd serve it - though i'd prolly never leave because i'd either get myself killed tryin' to kill someone whose tryin' to kill me..or, i'd kill that rat bastard and end up gettin' more time added. either way..you wont see me on locked up abroad smuggling dope for a plane ticket..no way. i got connects..i can get back into the world without having to do some dubious shit. and i can take care of myself..wont catch the homie in a prison unless he was on some terrorist type shit..

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.