How do you prefer to smoke?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Bonnie Bathory, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Bong allday

Glass in general

Pipes bubblers whatever

But bongs are number one

Blunts are cool as hell for a once and a while type thing. The process of breaking up bids twisting it up is fun.

Joints are wackk.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

where im from joints/blunts are the #1 way to smoke...

i havent seen someone pass a pipe around since i was in highschool pretty much. Maybe when youre chillin at a house. But when your out? nobody around here does. Always spliffs. For the convenience...you cant walk down the street with a bong blazing. But with a joint or blunt no problems...
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Why blaze outside anyway? I got a crib, can just post up in here and blaze. Got a thousand dollar collection of glass to choose from.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

cuz we can

we smoke in houses too lol. We still use pipes but only good bongs. So many pipes are ass..and not many people have a good bong. I own a nice glass bong. I use it a fair amount. But when im out i dont take that shit with me, i roll up some spliffs to pass around with some friends.

around here its just done cuz we can. Its not a thing where we have to worry about how safe it is to blaze that much. We dont have to plan around blazing like "ok its not safe to blaze on the way to the store so ill blaze one here first" we just prolly blaze both. A spliff is hardly heatscore cuz 90% of people who observe you think its a cigg...

its easier go to the park and blaze a spliff, than passing a pipe around.
    test
  5. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ yeah, man. they are much healthier than blunts, but i would choose a blunt, bong, and a pipe before i choose a joint.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

so its a difference of environment....

you guys cant or choose not to be outside when youre blazing. Is it always crappy outside? or is it just highly frowned upon where youre from?

cuz in the nicer summer months i do alot of outdoor shit from hiking, camping, tossing the football around at the park, BBQ's, bush parties etc etc....and 95% of the time, its just more convenient to bring spliffs over a pipe of some kind. In the winter when we're indoors pipes come into play, but like i said, only good bongs or really cool pipes....most of the time its still dublins....

everyone smokes spliffs here....you always see people at parks and events blazing....always joints
    test
  7. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

The only reason most US cats think joints is wack coz they have no idea how to roll a proper spliff....shit is always looking like a pregnant seal an shit.....plus they never use a roach so the end gets all lipgoo'd and you cant get a proper hit....I roll with two papers (L shaped) and shit is usually a cone shaped spliff with a roach and some baccy to help keep it lit (but not much just like 1/4 of a cig)......

PEACE
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well smoking a horribly rolled spliff does suck balls

but seriously is that the reason? cuz they cant roll a nice spliff with a propper rolling paper?

cuz shit with the spliffs me and some of my friends roll, im sure i could change half their minds....
    test
  9. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i smoke outside 85% of the time

im not carryin around no bong

but rips off that shit get you high faster

but over all im good with a dutch or game
    test
  10. KaTZ

KaTZ Active Member

my five chamber does me good

head shop just had a half off sale, got it for a steal at 200
    test
  11. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

lol @ smoking outside

thats what little kids do
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol

you obviously dont go outside very often
    test
  13. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

when u have a life u cnat help but be outside
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

PiffInDaHamper just accidentally revealed that he doesnt go outside
    test
  15. Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg SAY WHA.........

hell yeah.. man weed is common around here.. its nothing new to see a couple of people enjoying a joint of some good weed..its just a way of life... just as long as your not a dumb fuck about this situation then everything is cool... plus i see mother fuckers walkin down the street with 40 ounces in there hand just drinkin away like that shit was legal..

so..
    test
  16. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

Pipe and blunts...
    test
  17. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

hot knives are cool but i never do em.. bongs are sick if they clean and u got a place to smoke em, pipes are good for carrying with you sometimes... im a blunt man personally but i cant smoke whole blunts with some of the weed i get so i roll 1 papes and smoke like half or just do mini blnuts
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i basically think that the majority of people who dont like spliffs, cant themselves and dont know anyone who can roll a decent one. I totally agree, id rather hit a bong 90% of the time if every spliff was shitty....

but when you have some nice weed and can roll a nice dublin, then that shit becomes a holy event.

its like a morning coffee, or an after supper smoke that has been personally blessed by god himself.
    test
  19. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

bongs are #1 for me, wont even smoke pipes, they disgusting

however i enjoy the process of smoken a blunt of a spliff so i still do it every now and then

no better way to start a day then with a coffe and a blunt . . . of course i go hit the bong when im done the blunt, but i still enjoy it.

hit the bong everywhere, i used to have a brief case type thing with custom foam inside for packen one of my bongs around. take em camping/hiking, skiing, parties, raves you name it, most ppl i grew up with cant even get high without a bong.

ill hit blades on occasion if i got some killer hash or somthen, dont do vapos cuz they dont do shit for me and ive tried like 10+ vapos including the "magnificent" volcano
    test
  20. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I got a Vapir once, spent like 100bucks on it, shit was wack, might of worked for oils tho....

I love spliffs....bongs hurt to much....I like it when I got some bomb and before I'm half way done I'm already feeling it, coz then the 2nd half is that much more enjoyable knowing its each puff is getting you more lifted lol ahhhhhh cant wait for work to finish!!!!

PEACE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.