How do you ladies feel when a guy wants to introduce you to his mom?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MyKe SeaN, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Well how do you feel? Do you feel like he is diggin you or just trying to get in your panties on the down low?
    test
  2. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Scared.. lol.. Moms are scary. They have that " don't touch my baby boy" intimidation factor.. But if he asked me to meet his mom then he better be diggin me.. Meeting mom isnt gonna make me wanna put out--that'd be weird.
    test
  3. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^but say you haven't put out..you met his mom and you and her clicked real good. Do you think you'd start feeling the guy even more and be more willing to put out if you hadn't have met her?
    test
  4. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

lol.. that terminology sounds so harsh.. I'd like to think that meeting him mom meant something to him and wasn't just him being a worthless peice of crap.. So.. If I went with my hopeful thinking, yes it would get me closer to "putting out" because our relationship would be advancing.
    test
  5. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I don't think I would feel that way at all, I would just feel like he is wanting to take the relationship a little bit further that where it was at at that point.
    test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I agree :eek:)
    test
  7. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

When somebody wants you to do the meet the parents thing...the first thing that comes to my mind is that the relationship is getting serious. Most people aren't gonna bring a fuck buddy home to meet their parents.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.