How do you know whether a particular woman is interested in you, or in your money?

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by GaLaTeA, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

The answer to the latter I in fact don't know, probably because despite all the experience and an enviable capacity of assessment of people's characters I've never, honestly never actually met a woman about whom I believed or later got the impression that she's after a person's money.

In fact, I believe that the so-called materialism in girls and later women's incredibly overrated. We must first understand the two mechanisms, which completely innocently, but for the overwhelming superficial people help create the impression that women women are materialistic.
    The first mechanism's formed by the fact, that women by nature like smart, capable, charismatic and successful men with a lot of energy. And like it or not, those men often times also have money.
    The second mechanism is the first's ancestor. It's a biologically conditioned pre-instinct which compels a woman in making a male selection, and choose one that will be able to provide for it's eventual offspring. So, again, there is no direct connection to popular criticism.

Of course there are, as everywhere, some exceptions, who would even offer services to a zoo's orangutan for a pearl necklace. However, the latter would impaire the theory, not to mention it's uninteresting and besides the point anyways.

I'd also like to point out, that the "she's crazy for him, but because he has money" is the most elegant excuse for all those lazy, incompetent male plants, who live their lives from falling out of uterine inertia. Those haven't put any extra energy in their lives. In fact, I wish them to hit the lottery. Maybe then their lives will be a tad more colorful. However, it would be short-lived and certainly without any success in the field of interesting women.

Thoughts?
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

speaking from my experiences with a LOT of women, I can honestly say that they are NOT about a Man's money...that being said,, ALL females want some level of comfort in the money department. why not? you think she wants to sit at home and look at your ugly ass all sday? HELL NO. So at least have a bank account to show her that you are tryna have some money. She'll help you bring some in, trust me.

I mean honestly, any guy that thinks a broad is after his money, really needs to see if he has any money to be after, first. If you have less that $1Grand in the bank. you ain't got no money so don't even trip.

all these broke ass fools out here claiming they got it like that, are broke as hell. and I can see why no woman wants that or attempts to see what he has to prove him out.

Me personally, I spend on females to show them a good time AND to show them that going after my money is not my concern. I check a females character, and if her character is that of a hoodrat tryna get over, she'll soon learn that her sandals used to be high heels (walking). So money is the last thing I'm worried about a broad going after. she better worry about my assessment of her character more importantly or there will be no money to go after. her ass will back on the market.

I've done it before and I'll do it again.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

Certain women mostly want at least the same confort level as their parents provided for them whilst growing up, only as life goes on, they'll try to upgrade it.

...following.

Anyone who's constantly talking or overly bragging about how much financial means they have, it usually turns out to be a front.

I'd think you'd check her assets first...:funny:

Btw, sandals are not shoes.
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

that question is off limits for me,

all i possess is my wit and guts
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

I thought you'd be limitless...

Even those two can get a person far...
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

rich cities breed these types of women.

they also breed guys who think money is everything.

I think, if there was 2 guys a woman liked equally, and 1 was poor as fuck, and the other was rich as fuck, shed probably pick the rich guy.

i dont necessarily think its wrong, who wants to live in a crappy basement suite?
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

Not just cities, even small towns...

Feeling that the world is yours, is really one of the best things to feel, but some want to reach that too literally, especially when money's concerned.

She could have easily picked the rich guy, and spent life being complacent, or she could pick the guy who might not have much momentarily, but shows signs of promise.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah but that wasnt the situation

even as a dude id rather date someone who had some cash rather than someone who was poor as fuck.

I dont believe money or posessions bring happiness, but a lot of stress comes from bills and not know how to feed yourself. Id rather not have that worry.
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

True...
    test
  10. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

im at peace with my possessions, be it what it is..ít is a blessing in disguise.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.