How do you go about collaborating?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Maine, Apr 30, 2013.

?

Would you use this tool?

1. Yeah, it sounds dope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I'd give it a try.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't like sharing my music!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's not for me, but it sounds cool.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Maine

Maine Member

How do you currently go about collaborating with fellow music producers?

The reason I ask is cause' I am in the process of creating an application/website that will help producers collaborate and find collaborators to work on tracks with. In a nutshell, upon signing up you will be able to browse various audio clips/beat previews. When you find something you like - you will be able to send in your proposal for collaborating. If the initial creator agrees to work with you - a contract will be initiated digitally and you will be able to negotiate your % of ownership in the track. Once an agreement is reached you will begin work!

This is a fairly ambitious task and I would like to ask to RapMusic.com production community if they would use such a tool for finding talented, and willing collaborators. The goal is to help YOU build up your catalog by creating quality production, as well as learning various techniques a long the way from your collaborating partner.

Please fill out the poll as to whether you would use this!
    Thanks.
    test
  2. HAS Productions

HAS Productions Member

i'd give it a try, the only thing that's appealing is the tool to divide ownership to insure rights. Other than that, you could find people on here, like for instance, "Hey, Maine, want to collaborate on a song?" GO here and listen to clips/previews of my beats

soundclick.com/thehumanaudiosystem

feel me?
    but seriously, you want to?
    test