How Do You Get, When Your Gone?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by AllOrNothinEnt, Aug 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

When I'm blitzed, I get real mellow, and kinda loopy.
    I'll start doin stupid shit, in almost slow motion.

Last time I got high, I put on this ski cap, pulled it down over my eyes, lookin real mexican like, and drove through town slow as shit, just grinnin at muthafuckas, and starin off, not even watchin what the fuck I was doin.
    test
  2. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

if im blitzed off some stativa i'll just sit there, agree usually unless i feel strongly opposed and i'm jus chill, Tryna not to talk u know

but if its indica Then I crack jokes N talk some, unlesss im uncomfortable (shy or suttin) in which case I'll figure something out to distract me
    test
  3. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

stop smoking immediately.
    test
  4. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

^^lol

when i'm fucking blazed out of my face, i usually make horrid ass disturbing jokes along with random, irrelevent commentary, or depraved noises of an absurd proportion....like

freind "yo we should go to the mall or someshit, thats trippy when your high"

me "fuck that i'll end up jerkin off on some old ladys shoes and lickin her legs"

another freind "thats great E. i dont like the mall, fuck that shit is gay"

freind " well fuck it then, lets sit here and just bullshit"

another freind "works for me, i'm stoned an lazy"

me "floopen dargen dampley bumpoops! i'm gonna freeze a long hard turd and fuck you with it!"

i say random ass incoherant shit when i'm really stoned.....
    test
  5. BoardWalk

BoardWalk it's a monopoly.

I usually get real quiet and disconnected from things around me.

Like, I'll zone off and not be hearing whats going on.

I be hearing mad sounds, like I have superhuman hearing ability.

I been outside and hear a cricket, shit be like BLIZZOW right all up in my ear piece.
    test
  6. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

i havent smoked in so long i dont really remember
    test
  7. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

wow man
    i remember this one time though
    i was drivin to a friends house and it seemed so long to get their(and it was right up the street)
    i was thinkin i might get lost or somethin...lol
    i dont get like that no more
    i rather just chill in the house and watch television
    test
  8. G1M1Cs

G1M1Cs Registered AddiCt

last time i remember being high, i was really mad but at the same time happy i got mixed emotions but id get pissed easy and back to happy fast
    test
  9. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

i hate peeing when i'm blazed...cuz that shit just takes forever to do and i feel like im gonna explode lol

but anyways...i just jam out...keep a stupid smile on my face....
    test
  10. Skribz

Skribz ..Pass That

I laugh a lot.. c.h.i.n.k. out like a muffucka.. MUNCH out like a muffucka.. like to just cruise in listen to music.. when im wit my boys we dont even talk.. we speak in cypher.. its trippy shit
    test
  11. Murdermook

Murdermook New Member

lets see im high right now hmmm how do i act ? smoke dank errday =)
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well, most of the time, unless you smoked with me or i forgot to put in visine youd never know i was high.....

i hate them dudes who smoke and and over act...act all dumb like stoners from TV or movies....

im the same when im high as i am sober except ill laugh a lil easier at things.....
    test
  13. DrDubious

DrDubious Gangster Rapper

i say "ima be honest" and "ya know" ALOT

it depends on what type of weed i smoke i can get real disconnected from things around me and just start having some in-depth thoughts and than moments later wonder why i was having such and indepth thought... other times i just bullshit with people and my vocab seems to expand when im spliffed
    test
  14. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

My hearing seems like it's more sensitive when I'm blazed like the other guy said, it's strange...

But mostly I'm constantly crushing my thoughts in my head, while trying to maintain a reasonable grip onto reality.
    test
  15. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

depends on what kinda weed i smoke..ive done adapted to it so i just act kinda normal but kinda shy n dont talk much...i got game with hunnies..but aint got NO game when im high..then sometimes i dont say shit and just zone the fuck out..but what makes me pissed is i dont get high like when i started smokin..those were the days *tear*
    test
  16. I have a low tollerance for everything, so I get blown pretty easily. My favorite high is the one where I feel like I'm just floating through the day, nothing can fuck it up, and everything is halarious.

I also have another high where I feel completly disconnected from reality, which is the one I have to be in the mood for. That's also the time where I feel every road I drive on is like the first time seeing it. I have to be peaked for this to happen though.
    test
  17. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol.. that don't sound like it would get annoyin after 10 mins...
    test
  18. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

yeh i got high one time with my gurl at the movies..and my folks were posed to come pick me up but they didnt..and i was extreeeemely fuckin high..like so high i can barely talk straight..i was in a loner stoner mood..idk but yeah her mom came and asked wher to go to get to my house..ive lived in my hood about 6 years..i know every road..but a road that is connected to mine..didnt even look familiar..i didnt know where i was for a whilelol
    test
  19. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

yo u got a tolerance and u only 16 dog? dam man im 19 and still get super high
    test
  20. Styles Mega

Styles Mega New Member

i get high...

I like to get brain when im mad high tho...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.