How Do You Deal With a Selfish Mate?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

What do you do when your mate is being selfish?

You ever call them on things and they say it's not true?
    test
  2. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

That used to irk me so much...esp. when I would recognize and change my bad ways for the better of the relationship. But still had to wonder why the relationship wasn't working out.
    test
  3. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Fuck off, rip.
    test
  4. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

I like this one... This was my situation...

My ex ouwld complain that I'm being selfish because when we had this apartment back in 05 all I would do is come home from work, make music and go sell it... All of that was true but she always neglected to mention that I'd come home from work around 2 pm, clean the kitchen ( even though she'd be home all day until 4 or 5 then go to work), feed our daughter, play with our daughter, watch TV with them both and sometimes she'd be on the phone with one of her hoe ass girlfriends while she wanted this so called time together.

But when I'd start working on some music to sell to make rent (cause neither of our jobs were paying enough) I'm the selfish one. Then when we didn't have enough for rent it was me who wasn't asking for enough hours at work (I worked 5am - 2pm she worked 4pm or 5pm - 10pm). But that's not all...

Now when she'd get off work, most of the time she would go out with her friends to whatever club or party. Just about every night for two or three months, with MY CAR! didn't ask, just would leave with my shit or wouldn't come home after work cause she wanted to use it and then wouldn't get back til 4 or 5 even 6 in the morning. But I was the selfish one working, coming home to work and take care of my daughter while she parties.

What's up with females sometimes?
    test
  5. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

^That was pretty messed up. & you 2 have a daughter & she was going out like that..no no.
    test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

[kat][loveall] and rip love the ladies
    test
  7. C-Money

C-Money New Member

Keep spamming illiterate faggots.

I will piss in a water balloon...stick it up your ass...sit you on your knees doggy style....

take your father... stick a needle in his dick...and have him fuck you in the ass until the water balloon explodes.

Then I will shave my dick and superglue my pubes to your faces.

Stop Spamming.

I am the realest mod to ever do it.

I don't tolerate this shit.
    test
  8. C-Money

C-Money New Member

test
  9. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I'm selfish, sometimes. And a brat. If I don't get my way, I act up lol. Most men never call me on it, they just let me get away with it.

This one dude, he checked me about it and I respected him b/c of that. I didn't even realize or pay attention to the fact that my behavior was out of pocket b/c no one had ever challeneged me on it before, but he let me know it wasnt cool. He wasn't mean or an ass about it... he just let me know in a stern but loving tone that I "can't treat him like I treat the rest of these men", and since I wanted to continue to be with him, I changed my behavior.

He set boundaries with me and I respected them.

So, yes. I definitely think you have to call the other person on their behavior (in a loving way, of course). They may not even realize what they're doing or that it bothers you.

Communicate.
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

haha sounds like you've met your match lol never thought i'd hear that come out your mouth haha. I mean even on here sometimes you have your way lol.
    test
  11. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I sure did meet my match lol, I can respect a man like that.

You think I get my way on here honey dip? How so? I rarely visit anymore lol
    test
  12. DatNiccaBumpz

DatNiccaBumpz New Member

One thing i notice about people (including myself) in relationships we only seem to recognize what we do to help out (take out trash, wash dishes etc.) we dont notice what the other person does. I notice my roommates/girls or whatever never seem to notice the things I do to clean up. On the flip side admittingly, i probably dont notice a lot of the shit they do. Just gotta be aware of that shit
    test
  13. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Drop their sorry, selfish asses and go to the next mate.

Imperial1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.