How do yall remember all these details about eachother??

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Bonnie Bathory, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magus.

magus. 'Pistol' Pete Magus'vich

there is no clique.

and nobody has beef with you...everyone knows you're a clown.

that's common knowledge. the more you talk the closer you get to the truth. you're just a clown and a fan, that wasn't accepted by his hero.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

name something, nigga. i RESTORED the fucking league. nobody had a problem with my running it except for you. i brought that shit back, single handedly, while jook made way for nah son. but no, you don't label him a cheater. if you're not mad at me for the GL? or what he's done to you then i'm clueless. either way, you're hardly relevant.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and you're proposing that you're that hero? pffft. get real, faggot. why must you pretend that i've ever looked up to you. must i remind you that YOU were the one hitting ME from arby's. not the other way around. i never had anything against you, but i never thought you were anything more than you are.
    test
  4. magus.

^^^yup, doesn't take this serious at all.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

nigga posting rapid as fuck now that he thinks someones on his side. you find strength in numbers. i know your type. muscles on the outside, bitch on the inside. somebody calls you a bitch and you start naming the people you've beaten up before.
    test
  6. magus.

you're a rapist, text league moderator, and unemployment stay at home dad.

serious Q. time to take a look at your life. you're biggest highlight was dickriding me to the point where you copied my whole style.....terribly.
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i never said that i don't take this seriously. you said that you didn't, i said that you're a liar. i've always taken this site for what its worth, a hobby. in my moderating, i put forth effort to keep both leagues afloat and was more than successful for as long as i was around. but i don't take my text achievements to heart. i don't quit, or "retire" rather, when i lose. i don't go back on my statements and claim that they were just jokes. i don't pretend to be something that i'm not.

i came back to the site because i had more free time than ever, and boredom. got suckered into moderating. restored the RSTL. got suckered into moderating the RBL. restored that. now i'm leaving because i'm having a second child and my freetime is diminishing. i have nothing to hide.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'm a husband, a father, and a full-time college student. i get paid to go to school. i worked up until the point where i had a daughter and it was more efficient to watch her during the day. my wife does not go to school, thus she continued to work until i finished. this is what they call "the real world". its what they tell you about in K-12. but of course, you couldn't begin to fathom life in this world. a world where sacrifices are made to better the lives of others.
    test
  9. magus.

who is the one who keeps talking about text achievements Q?

you being a flaming faggot, and devoted internet nerd has nothing to do with text.

I STOPPED DOING TEXT BECAUSE IT'S GAY AS FUCK. seriously, ask anybody i hated the shit, and i hated doing the shit.

you're the only dumb fuck that is talking about text, im talking about you being the rapist version of super nanny. and i wouldn't be surprised if you were getting started on your daughter already.
    test
  10. magus.

hey moron. i was married with a kid before you had your first encounter with vagina. nobody cares that you're a worthless fuck with a crushspot wife.

fuck outta my face bonkerz, you're a clown.
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and yes, langdon, i still have a 3.54 GPA.
    test
  12. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

u erased the past archives and didnt take it upon yourself to put them back.. that is your job to do and u just simply ignored it like a bitch.. u set up matches fucked up.. u used the mag to talk shit about people who didnt like what u did...tried to use it to make yourself look good... bias voted.... u single handedly fucked up all moral of the league.. thats the only thing u did.. dont for a second try and act like u did anything good for the league cuz that is a fucking lie... and i was far from the only one who had a problem with how u did things..
    test
  13. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

dude.. u aint the guy u try to make yourself be... please quit trying to pretend u know more about the real world than others... u dont know shit.. ur an immature father who desperately wants to believe he does good things offline and on... u got a lot to learn about respect, honesty, and judgement.. u have none of those qualities.
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

eh, i didn't erase any archives. GL? erased the archives, we've been through this. i don't have the means to replace them. only GL? and Tali do. my matches were formulated. i told the entire league the formula. mag's are for entertainment, of course there was occasional trash talk involved. i suggest you grow thicker skin. i was voted best voter by everyone. my votes were the most thorough around. and there was no league when i arrived. i revived it, went through 2 successful seasons. brought back plenty of the dope writers. it was fun.

anything else?
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i don't make myself to be anyone. i am a father, fact. i am a husband, fact. i am a full-time college student at KSU, fact. where am i pretending? i never said that i was the most mature, but you don't see me cracking jokes about magus and his child or marriage situation or anything personal on that level because i am more mature than that. i don't find pleasure in things like that. i respect everyone for who they are. magus has made stabs at me over and over for no reason besides the sake of shit talk, i let it slide. then he begins to fabricate things such as i'm following him around, i try to fit into some fictitious clique, i'm a rapist, etc. that's immaturity, whether on or off the net. i never proclaimed to be robin hood, i have faults like the next human. but i am a great father who struggles to provide for my family. anyone who knocks that is immature. i am very honest, i make very fair judgments with explanations behind each, and i strive to give everyone the same level of respect.

you're going nowhere with this l. you don't even know me, nor are you around enough to even relate to my online persona. everything you speak of me is bias and solely based on whatever grudge you have against GL?. you're so persistent with this whole "i ruined the league" gig and yet everything you name has absolutely no truth behind it. that, or it wasn't done by me.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

who "retired"? lol, you're pathetic mag. you're just reaching for something to say against me. you're stuck on this rapist angle. it's been attacked from every direction already. besides, God will judge me accordingly, i can live with that.

and i'm talking about text because that's what we do here, text. the argument was that you don't take this serious. that RM means nothing to you. i beg to differ. i've laid out thorough evidence as to why it means something to you. anything else is phony. all you have contributed is name calling, cursing, and denial. that's it. i speak truth, you speak nonsense. i never followed, never tried to fit in, never did any of the things that you spoke of. you, on the other hand, have done everything that i've stated.

but whatevers clever.
    test
  17. magus.

what fucking truth? i dont like text. so i stopped doing it.

i've been saying i was sick of it for months. so there you go lying.

your evidence doesn't make any sense. wtf are you talking about evidence. you moderate leagues. and do all the gay extracurricular activities.

i've battled 16 times ? in the past year.....16 in the past 4 years?

seriously. i only check this site to make fun of people.
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

okay, mag. well, you picked the fight to prove that i was fake or whatever motive you had. obviously that's not true. anything i've said was based on something you said. if i took it out of context, then a simple correction would've done the trick. as is, all you've done is lie about me for the sake of being the better "shit talker".
    test
  19. magus.

WHO THE FUCK IS LYING? YOU'RE ALL OVER THIS INTERNET SHIT. I DONT DO ANYTHING ON HERE, AND YOU TRIED TO TELL ME HOW SERIOUS I TAKE THIS.

honestly kid. you're a hard working internet nerd and all. but reality has to set in.

if you died....i'd diss you in the rip thread. along with anyone else.

you laughed at a headless joke, and took his retarded ass concept along for the ride.

other than answering your retarded allegations, i dont care about you..if we squashed this "beef" i'd still think you were the same faggot, i feel it necessary to call you now.

nothing changes..it's just whether or not you shut up
    test
  20. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

When are people gonna realize that Magus and L Dogg are just kids who only got attention from their parents as they were beating them with belts and spoons, so as a result, the only way they know to get they attention they crave is to act like an asshole on the internet, so they won't have to face the physical repercussions of their actions?

And when are people gonna realize that I love run on sentences?

And that I would have sex with Bonnie based solely on the skill of her writing?

And that Q didn't rape anybody (except me when he stole two wins from me on technicalities)?

And that the Easter Bunny is real?

And that THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET AND MOST OF YOU ARE LIKE 27 YEARS OLD AND STILL BICKER ON THIS BITCH LIKE YOU'RE 14.

I drops knowledge son!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.