How do yall remember all these details about eachother??

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Bonnie Bathory, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magus.

magus. 'Pistol' Pete Magus'vich

real niggas dont play slow jams to theme their internet message board arguments. or use corny ass lines like that.

plus you're replying 3 times to everything i say.
    test
  2. magus.

or i just replied and never check back in the thread.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, intelligent individuals can grasp the fact that whatever music i play in my home is not a score to my web surfing.
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh, i forgot, you're jogging back and forth between Arby's and Gold's Gym.
    test
  6. magus.

test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

didn't dough already post that picture? BE ORIGINAL. i've been saying it for weeks now, but you can't seem to grasp it.

and the rape stuff is played out anyway. but whatevers clever. i can understand it from dough, being white. but as a black man, you should be able to at least understand the situation. and yet i'm the "uncle tom".
    test
  8. magus.

RAPE DOESN'T PLAY OUT. holy fuck, you think you should get a pass on raping a girl because it was a long time ago?
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

what makes you so sure that i raped someone? you don't know me. you're basing this entire accusation off me stating that i DIDN'T rape someone. that's like you saying that you've never killed anyone and then me labeling you a murderer. it's ignorant. i could see if you had some factual evidence to label me as such, but as is, these are just empty statements.

try again.
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

anyway, where it matters, i've been found innocent. the case has been acquitted twice and can never be tried again. so please, feel free to believe what you will. i need not prove my innocence to a faggot over the internet.
    test
  11. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

haha q saying BE ORIGINAL!!! is another way of saying please stop mentioning that I raped a poor helpless innocent human life... no matter how much u want it to go away... whats done is done.. u should be ashamed of yourself posting around here like u anything other than a deadbeat rapist
    test
  12. magus.

and you're a lame in all aspects of lameness.

you followed me around anywhere you could to try to fit in, and now that i dont accept you, you want to call me a faggot.

just like when i was on RB all by myself talking shit....who was the first person to run up behind me and register?

seriously kid. bring me one person who respects your urkel ass.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

sure thing. what's done is done. it's already gone away, idiot.
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, i followed you around? wow, you're reaching magus. i've never followed you anywhere. please, keep it real with me. i went to RB mainly for muff and to peep the muff/spit match. i have maybe 12 posts at RB. lol.

and here we go with the urkel shit. every black person with glasses is urkel, right? i also have contacts. does that make me stefan too?
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

at the time, i didn't even know you had beef with RB. muff was running around saying how they banned/robbed him and how gay they were. i just went to witness it. i told him to link me to the match and he said he couldn't get to it because he was banned.

what else do you have on me? and l dogg doesn't count. he's mad because i gave his arch nemesis mod balls back when i was running the RSTL.
    test
  16. LDogg The King

u think because OJ got off that he didnt suffer from knowing he got off on some foul shit... whether u got off or not.. u will be haunted by the truth of that night that only u and that girl know... i hope ur guilt eats away at your soul until u realize life isnt worth living for a guy in your shoes
    test
  17. LDogg The King

stop putting shit on gotlife... u did way more than just mod a cheater.. stop hiding from shit and take accountability of your own actions... fucking in denial ass faggot
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and as for the "bring me one person..", as i said, i don't kick it with people on RM. but, bring me one person who has a legitimate beef with me other than l dogg, calibre, dough, and some newbies from the RBL. l dogg's mad because i modded got life?. calibre's mod because i stopped co-signing his posts and called him a faggot. dough's mad because he thinks i cheated caveat1. jai-z's mad because she's ugly and unimportant. earleegraves/abilify/xquisite/wordplay are all mad because they suck.

but name someone who has a legitimate grudge against me. you can't because i don't kick it in RM circles. i know that your "clique" has nothing against me. oneduh has nothing against me other than my moderating not fitting his style, hensley has nothing against me, user has nothing against me, muff has nothing against me, deon has nothing against me, fracture has nothing against me, kungfu has nothing against me. nobody does. i could keep naming, but those are the people that you love. now bring them here with a legitimate beef and we can get it cracking. until then, quit speaking out of your neck. quit trying to band together your friends to rise against me.
    test
  19. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

so anyone see any good movies lately? yes man was pretty good
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol. there were like 10 other people in the loft that night. loft being key word. no ceilings, thin walls, no music playing, 5 of her friends. i guess we'll all live with it.

the funny thing is that if you knew the story, you'd laugh like the judge did who delivered a misdemeanor bond to a charge that has no bond.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.