How do yall remember all these details about eachother??

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Bonnie Bathory, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magus.

magus. 'Pistol' Pete Magus'vich

oh and i was only at arby's because it was across the street from gold's gym.

which is where i used to workout.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

again, i don't make this shit up. you posted a thread about it. i'll find it in a second. man the fuck up, faggot. quit pretending as if RM has no significance in your life.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol at calling me uncle tom. you're the biggest impersonator yet. i see right through your insecurities, faggot. no matter how many weights you lift, the bitch is still staring back through that glass chest. we can all see it.

but keep it coming with those witty rape jokes.
    test
  5. magus.

there is no bitch in me..when i was 5'11 and 127 lbs. i was beating the shit outta niggas..

there is nothing to see through Q, not everybody is a lame faggot underneath dying to fit in.

i dont honest give a fuck about any of you faggots.....or dykes for the ladies.

i'll clown anybody, people that are coo laugh and move on. sensitive faggots like you, cry and whine and try to make up excuses.

and i said i had a million concepts on mufffy, because of personals you dipshit.

lmao..you're a fucking moron. i write every last verse on the spot. because i dont care enough to keep coming back to it.
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

even more pathetic. so on your breaks from working out you actually jog to the nearest ARBY'S to check RM on the WiFi? lol, i don't have to make you look lame as fuck. you're doing all the work for me. you're taking the fun out of it.

and quit talking about all of these inside jokes. i didn't get this shit from deon. you hit ME up from ARBY'S. it was either about votes or grudge matches or something like that. but you hit ME up on your break from lifting weights. its THAT serious to you, faggot.
    test
  7. magus.

guess what? IT DOESN'T. RM ISN'T EVEN 1/1000TH OF MY LIFE.

this site could fall off the planet right now, and i'd lose maybe 30 minutes of my daily activity, 4 days out of the week.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

dying to fit in with who? when i leave my home, RM stays behind. i don't aim to fit in with ANYBODY. i don't AIM chat it up or invite my buddies to chatrooms. i don't archive conversations and hand out snippets to take down my competition. i don't run to mickey d's to check up on RM. that's not me, that's you.

and where am i crying? making up excuses for what? i need no excuse. i'm simply calling you a faggot. a bitch-made nigga. take it as you will.

and for the record, beating people up does not erase the bitch inside. that's how i know you're faggot. you feel accomplished by picking on other people. it's pathetic. you don't know what happiness is. you were so close, but muffy fucked that up for you, didn't he?
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol at 30 minutes. sure, pretender.
    test
  10. magus.

breaks from lifting weights? obviously because you're such a scrawny limp wristed faggot, you dont understand.

but i take 60 second breaks between sets. maybe...just maybe...since i didn't have internet at the house...i'd stop at the wi-fi spot..drink my iso whey. talk to some people, then go to the gym and work out.

you're such a moron.
    test
  11. magus.

i didn't even want to stay for the title match lol. i just wanted to battle hens.

i was gonna sign out and back in..but i figured that would take long.

aim archives itself. and you dont have any buddies to chat with. unless you count tac. and you had to write all his verses to get that kinda love.
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

nigga, i'm reclined, listening to slow jams while i clown that lame ass. you were always known as this "grand shit talker"... lol, prove it. up here talking about you were playing and other cool niggas laugh it off but i'm sensitive. fuck that. you thought you were somebody. you've made stabs at me in at least five different threads, itching for some sense of self achievement. that's the true story. but, now you know that you're just as pathetic as the rest of these faggots that you pick on.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

sure thing, i'm scrawny. i expect this from someone who's never met me. its funny you would even attack my size or stature when you know nothing of it. if you must know, i'm 5'6", 180lbs. but this has no significance in you being a faggot.
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, i wrote two verses for that nigga. reworded a few others. but this also is irrelevant. you're reaching for concepts now. but i expected this.
    test
  15. magus.

if that doesn't verify your lameness. then nothing i say is really worth the energy.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

like i said, we can do this all day. but you disproving my theory is impossible. and you countering it is equally impossible. you ARE a faggot and you have nothing on me. just give it up. there is no last word to get here.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol. yea, because real niggas don't listen to R&B. i guess you're bumping pac in the headphones. probably got your game face on to.

cool off homie, wipe the sweat from your brow.
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and lol at "verify lameness". you're the corniest motherfucker in the history of ever.
    test
  19. I'm Deon

I'm Deon the guy who fucked ur mom

my names always good for arguments sake

'the fat guy did it'

see
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i see this fuck nigga viewing the thread. must be trying to muster up some more of that "wit" he's so proud of. lol. STC would be ashamed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.