How do yall remember all these details about eachother??

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Bonnie Bathory, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magus.

magus. 'Pistol' Pete Magus'vich

is that like when she acquitted fighting back?

OJ was acquitted too.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

ok. johnny cochran died long before i was charged though.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

whatevers clever though mag. this means much more to you than it does to me, so i'll let you have it.
    test
  4. magus.

^^cut the bullshit, you herb ass nigga.

you spend HOURS writing magazines and planning rankings and directing leagues on here.

dont play that i dont care card. this shit is about as close to a job as you're willing to get.

you're a clown. and i dont mind telling you. that has nothing to do with anything "meaning something" it just makes me honest, and you a clown.
    test
  5. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

magus laying some truth down
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'm in college with a child and a 3.6 GPA. try again.
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and lol at HOURS. i haven't written a magazine in weeks and rankings take 3 minutes. i won't even be here in a month because i have a second child on the way. but all of this is irrelevant to my point that "this" means more to you than me. this, being the self accomplishment that you gain from "sonning" or "owning" someone.

truth be told, you're a faggot. you "retired from text" after losing a champ match and ruining your chance of beating oneduh's record. that's how important this is to you.

but yo, real talk, i'm tired of you bouncing from thread to thread with the same lame jokes. if you got something against me, then get it out. please. but fall back with the rape jokes and other nonsense that you and i both know are false.

man the fuck up, intelligently.
    test
  8. magus.

guess what genius?

i never really cared about beating oneduhs record...the fucking champ match.

i just wanted to battle hens so i could quit.

been saying that for months....check out the signout threads i was in weekly, on the fence about quitting...

there is no "accomplishment" you're a teacher's pet ass nigga, and i dont like yo uncle tom ass.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

riiiiight. you forget that you used to AIM me whenever i'd log on and send me private messages and shit. you cared. you were setting up 6 grudge matches in one week because you thought you could beat the record. but, whatevers clever. we can all lie AFTER the fact. just know that you have nothing on me. i exposed that i was charged with rape. i told the board that i had a family and a child. i have nothing to be ashamed of.

and lol at teacher's pet. you're pathetic. again, be original, at least.
    test
  10. magus.

you're a fucking moron, where are these 6 grudge matches? and hell i joked about doing a bunch of grudge matches, because I WASN'T GOING TO STICK AROUND AND DO TEXT FOR 12 MORE WEEKS.

christ, were you wrestling down somebody's daughter while i was typing or something? if i were doing shady shit, there'd be somebody to attest to anything....but i bet there are people who can tell you that i tell them not to vote cuz i talk to them on aim.

i bet nobody will say i aimed them for a vote or sway. and i never did the same for them.

if i cared about beating a crooked record i could've done so easily. i know everybody that matters.
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

who said you were being shady or aiming for votes? lol. nigga, quit flexing like i'm making this shit up. you were posting in hookups about the grudge matches. you were hitting me up about the shit on aim. you were sending me private messages from your phone. you kept saying you were going to beat his record. you kept saying that you wanted all of these easy grudge matches and what not. you were saying you'd be 15-0 or some shit in a week. i'm not making this shit up. i don't remember the exact words nor do i save aim conversations but this was you. don't pretend now.

and stay on subject. nobody said you were aiming for votes or doing shady things. i just said that you're a faggot. an ignorant, loose-booty, texting machine who lives for this shit. this is you. you quit when you lost. that's fact. you didn't quit before you lost. text got boring AFTER you lost. if i'm wrong, then prove it. but i remember a thread going up saying that you were done AFTER you lost. to me, that's taking this shit seriously. if you quit, then quit. but don't bullshit about the reason. man the fuck up and just walk away from the keyboard. it's that simple. and don't come back a month later and say that you had been planning on quitting. fuck a battle with hens or whatever else you're talking. i don't remember that as your last match. you quit AFTER you lost in the champ match. AFTER your chance of beating the record was ruined.

i base this off fact. off what you've told me and what i've seen you type. again, if i'm wrong, then i'm wrong. prove it. i could easily be mistaken, but as is, you're a faggot. and you're going nowhere fast with this back and forth shit. i'm signing off now, but we can do this all day tomorrow if you'd like. you have nothing against me. the whole "everyone likes you and i'm just the only one brave enough to say it" routine is played out. i don't pretend to be friends with anyone on this board.

real talk.
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

now, i bet you'll say that you don't have time to read that shit. something about me typing paragraphs and writing poems in the RSTL or some other witty jokes that you have up your sleeve. i've heard it all before, faggot.
    test
  13. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

This cat is like watching stories and shyt...
    test
  14. magus.

Logic wouldn't helped you, before you pop a blood vessel and rape another chick.

once i lost...my time i'd wait til i faced hens...more than doubled. i didn't want to stay in as is.

and the threads were an inside joke between me and oneduh. you really are a complete moron.

im pretty much known for not giving a fuck.
    test
  15. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

Q is the lamest motherfucker on this site... u never been shit at anything significant.... ur a hopeless loss of value and worthless at life in every way possible.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

everything i said was truth. now you're playing defense with angry rebuttals, slick talk, and whatnot. get real, faggot. i don't even know why you continue to pick these fights with me in every other thread all of a sudden. you really are delusional. you have nothing against me. you can say it was a joke all you want, but you cared enough to spread the joke around. and i didn't pick this shit up from a oneduh thread or inside joke, at this time me and oneduh probably weren't even cool. i picked this up from what you told me and the threads you posted pertaining to it. of course AFTER THE FACT its just a joke though. had you broke that shit, it would've been as serious as a heartache. you would've added it to your signature and everything.

and L, nothing changes. i don't expect much else from you. at least i can say that your opinion of me is based off something though, no matter how ridiculous it is.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

as i said, we can go back and forth all day. if you feel that you have something to prove, then by all means, prove it. otherwise, fall back. i'm not the one.
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol. that was ignorant.

sure. you figure if you say it enough then it'll be true i guess. that's like a convicted murderer still saying that he didn't commit the crime. it's clear that you take this shit at least slightly more seriously than most others. you had concepts saved for that champ match nearly a week before it was even confirmed to go down. you're serious about this shit. that's also why you're defending your position now. i could really care less how serious you are. get it how you live. just don't pretend to be something that you're not.

fake ass nigga in AIM chats and archiving conversations and shit. signing on from ARBY'S and whatnot, but you're not serious. lol, whatevers clever.
    test
  19. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

wtf. signing on from Arbys?
    test
  20. magus.

i signed on at arby's 3 times?

it was just a running joke with deon. lmao @ had my concepts saved.

you're fucking stupid...mufffy knows i'd smash that ass..no homo.

i wrote that shit, with mufff in my pms. i wrote that verse like i write all of em...on the spot.

you're just a corny ass nigga. go iron your wife shirts so the real dick in the marriage can make that money.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.