How do yall remember all these details about eachother??

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Bonnie Bathory, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you must be lame in real life. and i don't preach about being mature, but i am an advocate of being real, which you don't seem to recognize.
    test
  2. magus.

magus. 'Pistol' Pete Magus'vich

still sucking dick.

this nigga is so incredibly lame, yet and still....he fights to protect his own lameness.
    test
  3. magus.

you're a rapist house husband, who's been moderating internet text leagues, and getting shunned by anybody with any sense. all the people around you think you're a fucking moron, and at the age of 19, you were trying to convince your peers to do the "bonky bounce"

you're a fucking lame....what's realer than that?
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

at 15, i was BONKERZ.
    test
  5. I'm Deon

I'm Deon the guy who fucked ur mom

shhhhh bonnie you just discovered that men lie when they say they forgot.

loooool
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

refer to that for a reply to any other slick remarks that you think up. and lol at "the people around me". the only people around me that matter are my wife and daughter. the internet is only a popularity contest for faggots like you.
    test
  7. magus.

i hate when you homos that cant get respect anywhere use the "popularity contest" excuse, because the only lames that like you are the ones desperate enough to be around you.
    test
  8. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Two words: search function.

There's really nothing excessively nerdy about recognizing something you've seen before.

Although the people that go nuts looking for played, recycled, and bitten shit are quite gay.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

but, people don't dislike me. never have. my point is that if they did, i wouldn't care. i'm not here to be liked. it just so happens that i don't do much for people not to like me.

you keep acting as if i'm involved in some circle of friends and they're all laughing at me behind my back. but that's clearly not the case. i don't have a circle of RM buddies. again, only faggots like you feel as though this is some sort of popularity contest.

you're delusional, mag. grow the fuck up. you're a grown ass man, its time to act like one.
    test
  10. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

test
  11. Bonnie Bathory

lol dude... in what realm did i ever go 0-8 or 1-12 or anything close in any league here... even 0-3 or 0-2, i dont think soooo... shit, we all know I drop out of a league before I ever get close to having more losses than wins... I rarely stay in even when my record is great... now you're pullin dirt outta your ass... lol, crazy

My battle record is not even close to unfuckwithable but damn Im no fuckin RICO either thats for sure

& lol @ Deon
    test
  12. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

magus seems angrier than usual lately
    test
  13. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

He makes this forum interesting.
    test
  14. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

bonnie...google is a man's bestfriend..but really after u've battle a guy like 10 times u tend to remember a few things about em and it just kinda sticks in ur head whether u wanna remember it or not
    test
  15. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

not remembering something u frequently are involved in.. either means you're just a stupid bitch who's done too much drugs, goes to jail, and gets knocked up.. or that u do remember and just want to be a dumb bitch who's done too much drugs, goes to jail, and gets knocked up.. hmmm which one could it be?
    test
  16. Bonnie Bathory

test
  17. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

i bet every day u wake up with a new name for the kid u gonna have cuz u forgot u named it the day before..u probably still trying to figure out who the father is too.. between the guy that paid 10 bucks for the quick car fuck, or that 20 dollar guy who decided to pay a little more for including your mom.
    test
  18. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Bonnie did you name our kid without telling me?
    test
  19. magus.

and she's a pedophile.
    test
  20. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

damn, im sad i turned 18 now that you tell me this
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.