How do yall remember all these details about eachother??

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Bonnie Bathory, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magus.

magus. 'Pistol' Pete Magus'vich

im sorry bonkerz i missed that portion.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

but, you accepted and told me that at this rate you'd break his record by christmas or thanksgiving or some shit. you thought you'd be like 16-0 in a week or something like that. then you decided to quit after losing to muffy and tying to defcon. could've easily been a joke, but why would you joke with me? you hate me. you wouldn't care if i died tonight. get your story straight, mag. its one or the either. either it was all a joke and you had no problem with me or you were serious. either way, you say i was being sensitive by not taking a joke but i just remembered that this all started in this thread because i laughed and what headless said. then you felt as if you had something to prove. still haven't proved it, but that's what happened.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

whatevers clever, i see you for what you are. just know that i didn't make up or fabricate or exaggerate anything in this thread. that's not me.
    test
  4. magus.

once again...what in the fuck are you talking about?

only thing in my aim log is you telling me to vote on your battle

joeKRAQ (10:19:10 PM): vote, faggot.
    Adreneline2057 (10:19:23 PM): suck me and 3 of my siblings.
    joeKRAQ (10:19:27 PM): lol
    joeKRAQ (10:19:41 PM): i'm missing the game. when i come back, i expect a vote from magus.
    joeKRAQ signed off at 10:42:04 PM
    joeKRAQ signed on at 10:43:07 PM
    joeKRAQ (10:43:34 PM): lol. damn, i wasn't even worth the mention huh?
    joeKRAQ (10:43:44 PM): good job though. you better had voted.
    Adreneline2057 (10:43:53 PM): ...
    joeKRAQ signed off at 10:44:03 PM
    joeKRAQ signed on at 10:47:12 PM
    joeKRAQ signed off at 10:47:23 PM

so where is this joking at?
    test
  5. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

lol @ u 2 arguing over like 5-6 pages str8 maybe more
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and if AIM automatically archives shit, then tell me where i can retrieve it. because you've chatted about other shit too. i have no reason to lie. if i ever hit you up on AIM then so be it. i won't pretend as if i didn't. i'm not that fake. my reputation on RM doesn't mean that much to me. you, on the other hand, have become a pathological liar in all of 3 pages. so please, tell me where i can find these conversations so that i may FURTHER prove that i'm not lying.

that won't even include the private messages that you've sent me. but of course, i've always been a faggot to you. i followed you around. lol. get real, mag.
    test
  7. magus.

You said:

I asked you to cheat for me
    I was joking with you
    I registered aliases in the league
    I was using grudge matches to beat oneduh
    I got on Wi-fi for RM
    I was jogging back and forth from the gym
    You're not a faggot.

and much more

you're nothing but lies in this thread.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, good trick. but i didn't JUST tell you to vote on my match. i've never aimed for a vote in my life. EVER. lol. you made a statement in the forum about voting, it was a tie or some shit, i wasn't even in the running, it was close to closing time, you were still viewing the thread, and i told you to vote to break the tie. it was between muff and sephiroth.
    test
  9. magus.

what name did i PM you from? because the only time i remember PMing you was when you allowed somebody from RB to sway in my battle, and you left it up for 2 days.

and when you let somebody who didn't even show in the league vote against me. when no shows have never been allowed to vote.
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you said you were jogging back and forth. you said you were at arby's when you hit me up. you said you wanted to beat his record. then, you said you were joking when you said that you wanted to beat his record. and you did make comments to me about setting up grudge matches and whatnot. it's not cheating though. i never said i cheated for you. it's very fair. you also said stuff about the 3way match so you'd get 2 wins in one week that week i had to throw you in at the last minute against windsprizzle and minfinity. again, i have no reason to lie. i've been said that if i've taken something out of context, let me know. but everything i've said was based from something you've said.
    test
  11. magus.

good trick? did i say you asked me to vote for you?
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

that's it, complaining about votes. but if you didn't care about this shit, why hit the moderator up to complain about votes in an attempt to pull off a win?
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

don't play dumb, that's what you were implying.
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

he's just proving my point. i'm just trying to see how far he'll take it. i'll be gone in about 20 minutes for the night anyway. semi-immature of me.
    test
  15. magus.

go search the word jogging and see where i said it

i said i stopped at the wi-fi before i got to the gym.

i never asked to be in a fucking 3 way. and yung troy can verify that. I signed out, and he was hounding me on aim to stay in. so i sent a message from my phone to say leave me in.

you said "i'll slip you in a 3 way since rankings are done already"

once again you're lying.
    test
  16. magus.

no im implying that you aimed me back crying because i didn't break down your shitty verse.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

now, you've said:

I am a rapist
    I try to fit in
    I followed you
    People talk behind my back
    Everyone hates me but you're the only one who will come out and say it

some other dumb shit. point is, i made a post on this site about 3 years ago explaining that i was wrongfully accused of rape. so anything that coincides with that statement is a lie. i've never tried to fit in with anyone on this site. i've never followed you anywhere. i don't have a click of friends to even make it possible for someone to have talked behind my back. nobody hates me, aside from L Dogg and apparently yourself.

none of this was factual. it was all fabricated for the sake of shit talking.
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, no nigga. and why would i ask yung troy anything? you said to slide you in a match. i said i can throw you in a 3way. we then discussed how it would be 2 easy wins for you. i don't think i said that you ASKED to be in the 3way, but you preferred it for the easy wins. again, why hit me up from arby's to tell me to add you to the rankings when you don't care about this shit and i'm a faggot?
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and whoopdy fucking doo. i added the word jogging. i must be the biggest liar in the world. nigga please. you said you were at arby's because its across from the gold's gym where you worked out. silly me for assuming that you jogged. a brisk walk maybe?
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

real talk, where can i find old aim conversations?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.