How do yall remember all these details about eachother??

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Bonnie Bathory, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

& im still lmao @ dudes name being langdon... that shit is classic
    test
  2. magus.

magus. 'Pistol' Pete Magus'vich

lmao..you're such an obvious dickrider i feel like im directing my comments at Q pelvic region.
    test
  3. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^ZING!

No wonder you battle, you're so damn clever!
    test
  4. magus.

:screwy:
    test
  5. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^GENIUS! How do you come up with this stuff Mag?
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol. i called you a faggot. and lol at squashing beef. no beef. i just think you're a pretender.

all over what internet shit? this is the only site i post at. i don't aim chat like you about RM politics. i don't jog to arby's for wifi to hit up RM. that's not me. and as for lies, you say i'm a rapist, you all of a sudden claim that i follow you, and you claim that everyone i try to fit in with really talks behind my back. i've never raped anyone. i've never followed you anywhere. and i don't kick it with anyone on RM, or try to for that matter. i've only had AIM back for about a month or so.

yes, i moderated 2 leagues. i don't deny it. there's nothing wrong with it. we both waste the same amount of time here. we've both been here for about 8 years. there's no difference. and you haven't disproved anything that i've said. i posted the link where you said you had concepts for muff. i also remember the thread where you were talking about the grudge matches. you've hit me up complaining about votes to win matches. you've hit me up to set up grudge matches with faggots so that you could break oneduh's record. you registered aliases in the league. and in your defense, all you've said is that they were inside jokes. my only point was to keep it real. don't pretend as if RM is nothing to you when it is.
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

the fact that you continue to reply implies that this site means more to you than you admit. just man the fuck up. nobody cares? you've been defending yourself for like 3 pages now. and for what, to feel like more of a man?
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

the fact that you asked me to find someone with respect to vouch for me proves that you take this shit more serious than you admit to. lol. what, you expect me to hop on aim and link someone to thread so that they can say they like me? then, you'll probably say how they've never been "respected" either. what is respect to you? winning matches means you earn respect, right? that proves that you take this serious as well.

like i said, i wasn't clowning your for being into RM, but for denying it. just man the fuck up and admit that you enjoy this shit. quit trying to put yourself above everyone else who posts here. you waste just as much time as the next poster.
    test
  9. magus.

you're an idiot. i went to the wi-fi to apply for the college i go to now, and to job hunt for my part-time while i was in school.

good attempt tho.

of course im gonna defend myself. as any man would, but you're gay midget with an internet occupation with no pay.

you looked up RB and registered there, just because you saw me and mufffy talking about it. and after you asked for the url 8 times and we ignored you, you googled it for yourself just to come dickride me.

pitiful.

NAME ONE SINGLE ALIAS I'VE REGISTERED Q. please ...name one

i didn't ask you for a single grudge match moron. i did 2. defcon and yung troy.

yung troy called me out, cuz i didn't even know what a grudge match was. and me and defcon agreed to the grudge on the boards..

i only did 2. now who's lying kid? if i wanted to beat oneduh's record, i wouldn't have halfassed everyweek..and i'da done more than 2 grudge matches.

and you're still trying to talk about text.
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol. nigga you participated in the league that i ran. so solely because i moderated it, i'm less worthy of living? you would laugh if i died?

that is immaturity. i wouldn't laugh at anyone's death, or play with the idea of it. i may not like your net persona, but i won't pretend to know you or hate you that much. that's not me, that's you.
    test
  11. magus.

you spent at least 10x as much time in the league.

that's like playing bingo a couple nights, being the same as the dude who's sole purpose in life is to run the bingo hall.
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i didn't even see you at RB. muffy gave me the link, i believe. but this is irrelevant. i know that you know that i definitely didn't follow you there. i didn't even know you had beef with RB. as stated, muff was the one complaining about the shit. saying that jacked him in a match. he showed me lines and everything. and you set up at least 4 grudge matches in one week. the week you left, i believe. i have no reason to lie. you also posted a thread asking for more grudge matches. i can find the links if needed. and since you're looking for a job, it'd be magus-like of me to call you unemployed and laugh at how worthless of a being you are. lol. you're pathetic son. get it how you live. i'm talking about text because that's what this is. it's funny, we're both in college and looking for jobs, well i will be shortly, and yet you feel as though you're better than me.
    test
  13. magus.

i WAS looking for a job....while working another job.

who said unemployed?
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  15. magus.

Plepp5 (11:57:15 PM): oh
    Plepp5 (11:57:18 PM): fuck
    Adreneline2057 (11:57:23 PM): what?
    Plepp5 (11:57:23 PM): stop those grudge matches
    Adreneline2057 (11:57:27 PM): lol
    Plepp5 (11:57:35 PM): you gonna break my record before i can get there
    Plepp5 (11:57:36 PM): lol

Adreneline2057 (5:19:30 PM): lol @ a 3rd grudge match
    Adreneline2057 (5:19:39 PM): boy the kids are coming out the woodworks today.
    Plepp5 (5:21:16 PM): lmaooooooooo
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  17. magus.

ok..maybe this concept is difficult to you.

IT WASN'T FUCKING SERIOUS. I POSTED THE THREAD BECAUSE ONEDUH SAID TO STOP IT WAS A JOKE WE LAUGHED AND IT WAS OVER.

you can't grasp this idea, of not taking the internet serious can you?
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and to further prove that i'm not lying, you had a grudge with dazasta, thurber mingus, and abilify in the same week.
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and why would you joke about it with me when you've always thought i was a faggot?
    test
  20. magus.

how many of those people called me out?

go ahead and answer that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.