How do y'all pick up b**ches on FB and twitter??

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Blackanese, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Post a shirtless picture. When they hit the like button I'm at they inbox and we fuckin' within a couple days generally.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

Who looks for bitches on Facebook?

I use Facebook to keep in touch with my family and Navy friends, from throughout my career.

PlentyOfFish.com is for looking for bitches. I'm batting Ty Cobb numbers on there with the white hoes.
    test
  3. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

Still??

Im batting .000 on there. And we discussed this how long ago??

Im only batting .000 cuz the only easy ones round here are big. And ALOT of them are big. It's like a 9/10 radio
    test
  4. Thoughtz

hahaha alot are big here too.

It's like finding a needle in a haystack but I have a lot of free time at work normally so I prowl the POF scene with shark-like tendencies.

I have definitely seen some of the ugliest fat whores I've ever seen in my life on there, though.

Few and far between
    test
  5. Smouble ML

Lmaooooooooooooooooooo
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Thoughtz

Every bitch on there has some sort of daddy or past rape issues, though.

I've met some serious stage-6 clingers too. Like @DaAlmightyDolla said, these hoes truly believe they can find the man of their dreams of PLENTY OF FISH DOT COM.

They're more gullible than actual fish still falling for a wiggling toy worm on a hook for all these fucking years.

It's a process for me, I will do the "Meet Me" scan through to find some valid prospects. Then I message them something unique to their profile or else they won't respond, thinking it was an automated mass message. I make them laugh for a few hours throughout the day randomly in between my projects at work, with the same shit I hit the last dumb gullible cum dumpster whore I pummeled with. At this point they're most likely head over heels like a breached birth, so I go for the kill and meet up with them. If they're mega thirsty I just goto their house and gut them like the dirty fish they are, or I make them buy me drinks beforehand and then goto their house and fuck them in their kids room, on their Dora the Explorer bunk bed, wiping my cock off on the nearest Disney character blanket I can find on the floor once I'm finished.

Thank God these hoes have other friends on POF and they have an understanding to properly parent each other's fatherless kids while they're out getting thrashed by men they think they will marry some day, that they met on a dating app on their phone.

SILLY FISH
    test
  7. Thoughtz

It's true what @Sin Skywalker said, shirtless pictures are a must if you're in good shape.

Hoes go crazy over that shit, and even most likely will overlook the fact you look 50 in the face, if you're hideous. Ala Mike "The Situation" from Jersey Shore
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Smouble ML

yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. Thoughtz

Shit has been a fun journey these past few months or so. Every kid-free moment I have is spent with my dick buried in some whore's cunt/windpipe.

POF FTW, I just don't have time in my life to be hanging out at bars tryna scoop bitches.
    test
  10. Smouble ML

you make me want to try again later
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Thoughtz

You have to do a little searching bro, you haven't looked thru all the local bitches until it pops up with some really far hoes like Long Island or Hartford lol

Do the "Meet Me" function and just hit yes or no on the hoes you wouldn't mind taking your unborn kids to the face after you're done with them for the night.

I personally prefer to go for ones with actual careers not "Profession: Burger King" that way I don't even have to come out of pocket for these guttersluts.
    test
  12. Thoughtz

Randomly if a chick messages me out of the blue I'll send "Let me ask you a question, Are you opposed to sex on the first night?" as my first response.

You'd be surprised how many are already in my net at that opening..lol they're so stupid it's cringeworthy
    test
  13. Smouble ML

it just seems like most people ruined the minds of the "okay" looking ones.

their profiles are full of calling dudes "thirsty" and ect ect

or "don't have sex on first night", "just cuz my pics look like this DOESN'T make me easy"

and 9/10 say in their profile that they are looking for a relationship.

and 10/10 have a code word hidden in their profile to "see" if u read it or not.

I fail that test EVERY time. I got no time to read a profile and then type you a paragraph just to say "hi."

and I DEF don't want no relationship off of POF.

I could rant alot longer but u get the idea.

on the Myspace heyday-days, I pulled nothing but dimes with NO problem. They didn't play no games.
    test
  14. Thoughtz

Always remember, a whore's biggest fear is that others will find out she's a whore.

All bitches put that relationship and not on first night bullshit. Every one I've slayed so far said the same shit too, look where that got them...
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Man I member few yrs ago my homeboy DL'd some voice chat app on his phone. He was fuckin ard w/ it for like 30mins and started talking to some bitch on there. Fucked her that night. Whores run this net shit man.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 215
    test