How do yall niggas bag bitches??

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by As Seen On Tv, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

test
  2. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

the funniest shit is people think that there is a strategy for bagging women lol

there are millions of words in the english language, you ain't gotta depend on ice breakers lol.. you gotta be spur of the moment

maybe you've gotta have quick wit

iunno
    test
  3. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

Seen, you know better than to ask this site how they bag bitches. I mean, lets be real, you think anyone on this site is pulling em, with the exception of a few?

You cant get good advice for anything bitch related on this site from these nerds. You got a better chance looking for a virgin at a whore house.
    test
  4. WhiteWidow

WhiteWidow how u luv dat?

do not do that.
    test
  5. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

lol
    test
  6. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

lmao

unless you got something better to say don't come in here talking about other peoples' methods
    test
  7. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

lmao@ is that jergens?
    test
  8. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

I'm too cool for lame dudes that ridicule
    I laugh while I'm doin' laps in the swimmin pool
    test
  9. WhiteWidow

WhiteWidow how u luv dat?

really. dont ever do shit like that. that shit was ridiculous. you can go about it several ways. instead of giving them a 30 second speech about why you want their number and how you like them (please dont ever do anything like that), just say "i'd like to continue this conversation some time. how do you suggest we do that?"

or you bring up a cool restaurant, a cool venue, or an event coming up in the conversation. but dont invite her. later on in the conversation, you tell them you are going to take them to the restaurant you were telling them about, the event, whatever it was, and to give them your number. tell them they can tag along. never straight out ask for a girls number.
    test
  10. wreck1

wreck1 Member

i hide in a dark corner with a potato sack.

nah just playin but as far as getting girls, i just chill and have fun man. Girls when theyre out always seem to wanna be apart of the fun that dude is having without them. I guess its the whole want what you cant have mentality alot women got. I dont approach anyone for the most part but i get approached all the time.
    test
  11. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

if your game is tight she'll say that to you...hence why its pointless to ask a broad for her number.
    test
  12. HarshZ

HarshZ no time for this bullshit

who said this again?
    test
  13. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

lmao@these long ass stories and essays how to bag bitches...niggas that typed the most strike me as gettin the least amount of pussy
    test
  14. Salar

Salar New Member

im the exact opposite. i find it hard to bag hoes but i can 9 times out of 10 charm a 'good girl' and have her fallin in love wit me n shit.

wifey type girls fucking love me and their mothers love me. some of their mothers even want me.

but i crave hoes. i dont want a wifey now i got one. i wanna fuck bad bitches and nasty hoes that look u in the eye when they suck ur dick.

i dont seem to know how to bag those type of girls cos u need a different type of swagger to deal with those than wifey type girls.

with wifey type girls u gotta be nice to them and charming but a little cocky and the right amount of roughness, not so nice that u are a geek and not so rough that u put them off. just come across as a guy who can take care of himself and isnt scared of confrontation and to stand up for himself but who is also charming etc. you gotta be witty and flirt with them mentally. mental attraction is just as important as physical. they will fucking eat out of your hand.

i forgot to say as well, i dont think they like it wen u try and impress them. dont talk urself up so much. just be easy and laid back with quiet swagger and the confidence will shine thru. be on some 'hey i dont need to be talkin to u, im good with or without u' mentality and they will be all over u.

they say girls wanna be chased by boys but that is so wrong cos wen u chase them hard it really puts them off. all girls seems to have bad self esteem and question their worthyness so wen they see some guy chasin them hard they probly think 'this guy must be a loser to chase me this hard'. do it properly and they chase u. its like they wanna prove to u they are worthy for u. they beg for ur attention if u deprive them of it. give them just enough at the right times.

but i dont know how to act with hoes. somebody tell me hahaha.
    test
  15. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

trust me... Roddy Pipez can bag your mother.
    test
  16. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

what movies/tv shows were you in?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.