How do yall niggas bag bitches??

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by As Seen On Tv, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC CoNTeNT

MC CoNTeNT www.soundclick.com/Th!nk

man...yal r pathetic with your wrap a bitch up game. id personally laugh at all of you if i saw yal in action with these little one time lines yal usin lmao

1. if you want to bag a bitch, use paper, not plastic......and bring a pivot if you can. girls always interested in a dude who just walked in with two bitches like nothin and still can show time to sit with a girl.
    if its just you and your homies, dont approach a girl with your bitchmade sidekick....approach solo with a compliment and somethin to joke on her about.....shows you got the upper hand already if u can crack a joke on her

2. ask her what shes all about and use that to bullshit somethin you two can relate to. you can be some slim little shit like half u dudes on here with no game...but if you come cocky/confident with somethin you both like and can do on the reg......shes all yours.

game set match. now go peep my beats :)
    test
  2. MC CoNTeNT

Rick Rude just dropped his A game lmao

i feel you on the approach a girl solo tip......i branch off all the time like that and come back with her or her number while my dudes still posted in the club eyein bitches. nothin worse than you and 3 of your dudes eyin the same girl. if anything ignore her first like she wasnt special...then go for it
    test
  3. Rick Rude

Rick Rude Delaware Travel Advocate

Are you kidding me? It aint nothing like having 5-10 options of pussy calling regularly trying to get up with you. Even if you dont feel like getting none, you cant help it. If you're ever just trying to have a spur of the moment party, you can get it popping by just answering the phone and being like, "come through tonight and bring your girls."

Unless you are on some lame-o caking with wifey shit laying up in a chick room all day and every night, walking a bitch across campus holding hands, most of the time the girls aint trippin cause you all just friends.
    test
  4. Rick Rude

Yeah man, the worst thing you can do is mob females saying stupid shit. Young dumb barely fuckable or mediocre girls who arent used to shit might be receptive to that. I'm not saying you wont pull nothing like that, but you not going to get the ones that get that shit every day. Thirsty isnt a good look.
    test
  5. Young Penny

Young Penny N All Dat

this nigga rick rude tryna wife hoes asap
    test
  6. Young Penny

Young Penny N All Dat

everything you typed should be common knowledge/courtesy, to be honest..
    test
  7. MC CoNTeNT

^^^word, i got 3 right now in circulation. no point in baggin a wifey unless you got no confidence to hold down 2 girls at once

hardest part....spacin each bitch around the week so none of em catch on to you

gotta love Cali tho....i got 2 freaks - one brown skinned, one crazy beautiful blonde and a hot ass psych major that loves rockin her blowjob handles
    test
  8. Rick Rude

its not though, cause most niggas just get together in packs and yell shit at every female that passes trying to get them to stop, then dont have jack shit to say to them but to straight up be like can i get your number.

I aint trying to wife em, im trying to get them interested in wanting to be around me and my peoples and get them in the door. Once they in the door they gonna love me.
    test
  9. Rick Rude

I keep around alot of down ass chicks who's a cut buddy/friend. I have homegirls who I been fuckin with for years. And are they cool as hell and dont try to be wifey.

I got a chick i fuck with now thats turns out i knew her boyfriend for years. And we hang tight, but only my boys know we fuckin.

I got a chick I been fuckin with since High school and she says im her best friend. Now she kinda annoying sometimes, she told me she was in love with me once and i laughed, and felt bad about it but it caught me off guard, but she was dating a dude at the time anyway.

I got a chick who call me her brother to people but we fuckin. And I got my dudes girl's sister, who is bi and she be gettin "us" bitches when we go to the club or bar. Then theres friends who just call randomly like "what yall getting in to tonight" come through, we all get pissy drunk and next thing you know they spending the night.

Its regular females that hang with my crew just as tight as my niggas. They love us. My nigga and my homegirl got a baby together and I didnt even know they were fuckin, they always been just friends tho

Chicks know if you aint trying to be caked up and will either keep it on a friends with benefits level, or move on.
    test
  10. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

*obligatory invite to insult me*
    test
  11. papaya

papaya New Member

dead @ this
    test
  12. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

i dont want to party with a bunch of bitches i fucked. Thats wack. Its asking for bullshit...you got 10 of your niggaz and 10 bitches you fucked and yall all partying at the crib...lol you asking for the drama nigga.

Id rather go to somebody elses party and grab new bitches.
    test
  13. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

this shit is hilarious
    test
  14. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

test
  15. Rick Rude

lol man i havent had any serious drama but once and it wasnt even with some chicks i really had spit game at.

It was between a drunk one night stand, and my dudes roomate ex girl who had just broke up with him and i guess was commin at me to make him jealous. I didnt even want her cause she was too skinny, like mad skinny like that bay bay bay chick off real and chance but with less ass, but she was trying to be all up on me at a party, and ole girl i'd just smashed the week before jumped on her.

Usually when two different chicks im fucking with come together, I dont try to have them together. But sometimes they just come through and it be more than one you fuckin with in the room I'm just talking about having options, not just tellin ever bitch you fuck with to come through at once. If you and your crew all got options on call you will never have to go to bed with a dry dick.

But when a chick become clingy if you not trying to cake her then thats the best way to keep it moving or either get her accepting the friend with benefits relationship for what it is.
    I will kick a chick out for trying to throw a tantrum. The drama bitches move on and get them some lame to hold hands with them, speak when they see me, and try not to act like I ran through them in front of their man.

I about a month ago, had a chick I'd fucked with send her man back to go get a plastic spoon at a cafeteria and soon as he turned walk off she put her arms around me and she kissed me on the mouth in front of my friends with dudes back still in sight.

they love me my dude.
    test
  16. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

[funny][funny][funny][funny]

you cant be serious
    test
  17. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

I do like Skrybe and tell them to follow us to the diner and see whats poppin from there.
    test
  18. RNS Productions

RNS Productions New Member

test
  19. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

"is it jergins?"

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
    test
  20. Rick Rude

Roddypipez seems like bitch repellent