How do yall niggas bag bitches??

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by As Seen On Tv, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

another thing i always notice with these pics is how its always full of big bills

i mean real talk.. how many niggas on the street is hitten the bank to change in all they small bills?

i be handin my dude like a couple knots thick as fuck... make u think im handin this nigga like 10 g's

shit be like 1200.....
    test
  2. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

let me find out sever got some pimp in him lmmfao

i dont ask for numbers til the morning after, or if i cant get her to the morning after then she gotta ask me for my number when she's leaving. That whole number shit is gay.
    test
  3. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

lmaoo

the number shit is gay

wtffff

im in college shits different

yall niggas like 30 n shit[dummy]
    test
  4. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

college is when i stopped gettin numbers nigga...lol

whats the point in getting numbers in college? Rap a broad up, bring her back to your dorm room or go to hers. get her number in the morning when shes on her way out the door.

i dont want 20 bitches calling my phone on some dumbass "hey...what you doing tonight..." or blowing my phone up when im out with a new bitch and she wondering why i got the hotbox with all different hoes ringing my phone.
    test
  5. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

college is the easiest time to get pussy...lol i didnt even get bitches names some nights in college...lmmfao fuck a phone number.

meet a broad at the club, rap her up, ask her what she doing when she leave and tell her you and your niggaz bout to hit wafflehouse and she and her girls should link with you there...

then you got time at wafflehouse to get her back to your crib.
    test
  6. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

lol nah thats when i need the digits

i go to a big as school and now i might be gettn a apartment this upcomin year

i aint tryna go back to a broad room midday to bullshit

ill hit her up at 10pm and bring her through mine digg
    test
  7. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

that shit does backfire when some annoying bitch keeps textin you
    test
  8. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

I never went to a legit college with dorms and shit like that

if I were to go to somewhere like UCONN now I'd be fuckin two bitches a week at bare minimum
    test
  9. En_Why

En_Why En Why Cee

regarding a bitches number, i usually ask for it when i know they will give it to me. Like it's expected for her to shoot me the digits. Kina fucked up but 9/10 times i really am cought with some other shit to be able to meet them at waffle house or fuck em later that night er somethin.

I never went to college...kina sucks. I dont got a job either. so meeting woman for me is a lil more difficult then when i was in high school but i still get my pussy. Prolly not as often as i would if i had some type of organizational way of meeting em though
    test
  10. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

^^^forrreal

im tryna stay in college long as hell
    test
  11. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

[funny] you aint gonna have a choice

Nigga on the 8 year plan
    test
  12. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

hahahaha

chill nigga
    test
  13. ~OMagic~

test
  14. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

lmao this nigga really stalkin me

but aint u bout to graduate saturday?

where u workin at?

[funny]
    test
  15. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

goddamn thats my shit down to the T

i need to print that shit out for my future reference
    test
  16. i dont be thinking about shit like this.. i just talk thats it
    test
  17. ~OMagic~

I'm walking on Saturday but I'm still 3 credits short, gonna finish that up in June while accepting the best job offer on the table
    test
  18. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

test
  19. Shakez

Shakez New Member

Lmao nigga omagic bouta be a bounty hunter

[funny]
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. Rick Rude

Rick Rude Delaware Travel Advocate

This is about to be the longest post I have ever made on this site.
    Most of you dudes are sad and clueless and I suspect you dont get much quantity or any quality pussy. Let me put you on game.

You dont want to be in a pack of niggas on the corner yelling out something to every female that passes by, unless you wanna only be able to pull some dog smuts with no self esteem and just want men to get at them to make them feel good.

If you want to hang out with your dudes and holla at females, dont be just gathered around looking like a pack of thirsty dogs. Women soon as they see you will dread having to pass you. They will already have their guard up if they arent in the mood.

Roll no more than three or four deep max. If you're with a cluster of dudes, then break off into groups. Three or four is a good number for the group holla cause you usually wont run across a group of females walking together deeper than that, and it isnt as intimidating to the girls.

The Solo Holla
    If you want to holla at a girl walking solo, speak to her when she's passing, let her pass, then catch up to her, and walk with her and introduce yourself. Get away from the crowd of dudes. the guard comes down after she passed the group and they didnt say any dumb or thirsty shit to or about her.

No stupid lines or ice breakers. That shit makes you look lame or like you dont have confidence or maturity. Tell her you found her attractive and wanted to meet her. Or that she has a beautiful smile, if she smiled when you spoke, or eyes, or dimples, and you wanted to get away from your friends to talk to her for a second. Keep it short, give her your name, ask her her name. Ask her where shes from. DONT ASK IF SHE HAS A MAN!!!, dont even bring the thought of any other dude or a relationship into the exchange.Tell her you dont want to hold her up from what she was doing, but you'd like to talk more or hang out. Ask if you can exchange numbers. Dont just ask for hers, or dont just blindly give her yours.

Dont be corny or lame or say anything that starts with "Damn Girl" or "Damn Ma", dont call her no shit from songs off the radio either, or dont refer to her as any famous person she might slighly remind you of, "aye lil beyonce", none of that shit. Dont put on no slick im trying to holla voice either.

If you are trying to put your dudes on some of her friends of something, dont even go there until you have had a real conversation with her and she mentions her girls and her trying to do something, then bring your dudes up and create a my niggas meet your girls type of get together. But dont even go there until after you know you and ol girl are vibing a little bit.

The Group Holla
    If your group engages a group of girls. Its okay to start an exchange with them as they come up, have someone engage the friendliest or most receptive looking girl first. Its probably a good idea to have a front man for this purpose who knows how to make the quick eye contact and snag one so that the whole group will stop and linger and start talking.
    Dont approach the group in the same way you would a single female. Everyone must show a general interest in the whole group of girls, cause you never know who might be feeling who. But the main line of approach must be the compliment the whole group, keep it a little less personal and more fun. This is where you can kinda use non-corny humor and exaggerated compliments, Make them blush and laugh. You and your dudes gotta be carefull to be fun and chill, and not thirsty, corny or arrogant. So that they leave and start talking about how they dont mind chilling with yall, and not how they are glad the exchange was over.

Ask them if they have plans for the weekend. Or if its the weekend, that night. Invite them to come through somewhere for drinks and food. Or to meet you somewhere to get drinks and chill and hangout like a sports bar or some shit early in the night.

Alcohol in the mix will bring the groups together and there will be some pussy getting as long as A. You and your dudes arent lames or B. The females arent lames.

Conclusion
    I personally like the solo holla because I dont have to worry about any non game having dudes fucking it up, or any females putting their defense up before I can approach them. Most of the time, a shorty is calling me within 24 hours.

Now go and get you some pussy my niggas.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.