How Do ya'll feel about Other Dtugs..more "intense" than weed

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by jaxamar, May 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x_M@miChul@_x

x_M@miChul@_x Just Do It

yea only weed, sometimes lol
    test
  2. SeQueL

SeQueL Mmm Tig Ol Bitties

WTF@ all the crack and drug junkies we got in here

I could understand weed. Erybody smoke weed lol.... But what propells a person to do crack and that other wack shit that could kill u
    test
  3. kloudy2

kloudy2 emcee / producer

shit i have never done or will never do - crack or anything that requires needles
    test
  4. jaxamar

jaxamar UnVeiling Truth...

Ya'll can look down on me whatever for my drug History.. but the most of it is just that, history.. my pops gave me my first bump of coke on my 13th birthday.. where i live now and lived..it wasnt just bout smoking weed.. it was bout outdoing ya boy, he did 3 uppers a downer and a halluc.. i was goin do 4 uppers 3 downers and than some.. i kno shit is stupid, but with using drugs at such a young age, especially introduced from my pops, shit didnt seem wrong i guess.. I shot crystal for quite some time.. i aint afraid to admit it neitha, i'll be the first person to show ppl the marks on my arms.. and right after that i'll tell them exactly where they going go if they follow that path.. i actually am glad i traveled the path i did and didnt live sheltered.. ive dealt with how harsh the world is at a young age.. didnt have to get outta college and learn that.. shit i experienced that everyday.. parts of it made me wanna use more, but it didnt make me use drugs.. i aint one of those bitches thats goin say.. yea my best friend killed himself, aunt died, pops wont speak to me, got kicked out and stayed a short time on the streets.. Yea.. all that happened.. But my drug use wasnt a result of htat.. i used because i wanted too.. now im gettin of the drugs that almost killed me.. Because i WANT too.. judge if you must..
    test
  5. Dank

Dank d . a . n . k

needing a "better" high. after a while for a lot of people weed just doesn't cut it for them. that wasn't the case for me, i wanted to experiment, but i fucked around with the wrong shit, and it was not chilll.
    test
  6. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

thats real talk right there
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.