How Do ya'll feel about Other Dtugs..more "intense" than weed

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by jaxamar, May 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaxamar

jaxamar UnVeiling Truth...

I'm talking all you heads that get down with more than drink and some buds...
    ( E, Dust, Yayo, Meth, Pills, etc etc)
    what type ya'll into..have tried...

How many are the down for whatever to get high type..

how many ya'll set limits..
    test
  2. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Pills, hallucinogens, yay, E.

I even smoked crack. Wasn't that great.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i like to stick with shit that grows naturally in nature

ie. Mushrooms, weed, opium.......and id prolly try any other drug that grew naturally such as thet ayahuasca shit, peyote etc etc...

ive done acid and coke and mescalin before...i hated coke(makes ya feel sketchy) i liked acid(but mushrroms is more fun) and mescalin was kinda like acid.
    test
  4. jaxamar

werd... ^

mmm ive dropped acid like 12-15 times..heard mescalin was more intense visuals...

did opium 4 or 5 times..blah..

E- eh..I liked it i guess..just not enough to trade in my button ups for some Red and Black Shiny Flame clothes and dance the night away to techno with blinding lights...

PCP, Sherm Sticks... incredible the first few times.. In another world, feeling on top of it..after a few days of it, shit can get wild..scary.. End up not knowin who u are, where u are... read a few stories bout people never coming back from it, than finally met some dude that is a constant state of phycosis..for the last three years he has thought he was an extinct animal invisble to the world unless he chose to be seen....dude was wild..

coke..oh yes.. quite the addiction i had for some time..

Shrooms- still considered a drug??...... But they're just so...Fun! lol..

Pills- I was kinda an Oxycotin guy for awhile.. found it to be overpriced after awhile tho.. vicadin, all that..Blah, really no good effect.. adderall- eh.. okay.. but id rather skip it and get a real amphetamine... Ambien Tho.. 2-3 pills, fight off the sleep and trip...

Crack Cocaine- mm prolly like 6 times, but i really dont like the coming down, and that the effect of the high is short lived..

Crank- a step above.. decent high.. but again the come down was killin me and the people i found myself smoking with were disgusting...

Crystal Meth- aah now theres an old friend.. My drug of Choice.. Gave me some good years minus the 2 overdoses from slamming it and combining with drugs.. Landed me in a box for 36 days tho so i been stayin the hell away from it the last 4 months...gave me highs i never imagined while taking me to lows i barely lived through... i really cant touch it nemore because i LOVE the drug.. once i start i do not stop...believe i was up for 19 days with no sleep except a pair of 2 hour naps and maybe a sandwhich and sunflower seeds in that almost three week span.. any ya'll wanna "try" it? Dont.. most cases it doesnt let u try it.. it marrys you

thers probably a few other scattered ones im blanking right now but oh well.. thats my opinion on those drugs tho i try and keep away from the majority of them..tired of jails and rehab facilities basically my only reason.. not really self-writeous but eh..works for now
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

opium was the only thing so far that ive tried that i could see myself getting addicted too.....that shit was nice....real relaxing, calmin, but you get high almost like a phat blunt, more heavy like a sedative, but yeah it feels real nice.....BUT it is very addicting and you can OD on it....besides its not easy to come by.

coke ive hated since ever.....i tried it and couldnt beleive people get addicted to that wack shit.....who wants to stay up all night and then feel like an ass in the morning for sniffing chemicals? not me

acid, ive done it atleast 30-40 times.....it was a fad around here, literally everyone was doing it.....shit was fun....

moved on to mush though and atleast muchrooms open your 3rd eye to nature and whats really going on unlike acid which just fucks with you....

mescalin was like acid, did it once time, didnt find it that great.
    test
  6. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

I've taken E, no effect really. I cut the pill in half to split so that's why it was fucked. I'm down for E, meskaline, shrooms, LSD, PCP, OD'ing on pills @ CVS (my boy took 18 cold pills and was soooooo high), i'll sniff glue and white out as well...

I have a suion I smoked weed with crack in it...

As long as I don't die, I'll try.
    test
  7. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I've done E, shrooms, pills, cid, and coke..

I smoked a blunt laced with angel dust..was trippin the fuck out..it was fun but mad scary at the same time

I keep all of these drugs to a once in a while basis..usually..weed smoking is the only shit i do everyy day.

My view is that they can be great or horrible..depends on the person..if you can do them without fucking up your life than you'll probably have a lot of fun times..but if you're the type who gets addicted easily you shouldn't even touch them..
    test
  8. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

yay - i love dat shit...makes me feel so good...thats why i dont do it

mushrooms - love it just as much as yay...bomb as fuckk.....i'll do shrooms everyday...

opium... blah makes me sleepy

vicodin - i like lacing it in ganja....poppin em juz makes me feel tired after a while

i wanna try e tho
    test
  9. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

yuck @ meth.. i live in Cali an man this shit is nasty.. i tried it not my cup of tea.. i cant say that about all my friends that got addicted to it.. fuck this drug

PCP/angeldust/wet/sherm- was close to trying it but i decided not to.. rather not fuck with the consequences of it.. my friend tried it and later that night was on the phone with his mom ballin his ass off.. maybe if i need to start a riot ill try it

pills- tried E, shit was cool.. never caught on with the pill scene though.. i did a couple of them valium, vicodin

acid, shrooms, mescaline- i've only dropped acid, loved that shit.. would do it again but shit is hard to find round here.. i seen mad crazy shit on it.. fuckin sunflower plant walkin with me.. i thought i was in a cartoon.. purple hills, lil bunny rabbits, music spinnin round above my head.. DEltron 3030 is ill to listen to on this shit.. felt like Del was spittin right there with me

coke- now this was the shit atleast for me haha.. if this shit didnt fucked u up so much id still be on it.. p4p the best drug i tried.. we used to just take 8balls an party all night

an ill rich.. wtf @ huffin? that shit is wack..
    test
  10. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

In my early teens I was way into Hallucinogens. I used to eat acid like every other day at one point, but I haven't touched that shit in like 6 years now. I used to sell shrooms but stopped eating those too. All of it got me pretty perma-fried, but fuck it
    test
  11. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

This chick is tryna get me to throw down on some yay this weekend...i told her no doubt so i woldn't have to deal with her bitching......but ain;t no way im fuckin with that...

I'm all for experimenting and people havin fun...it's when you get addicted is the problem.....i;ve done some of the harder drugs.....i only fucks with weed shrooms acid salvia and a few other drugs now though.
    test
  12. jaxamar

i was all bout mixing 2,3,4drugs at a time....Od'd 2 times in 6 days...Im still here tho.. I can give ya some good ass mixtures ...lol..
    test
  13. jaxamar

man why the hell u wasting time/money/lighter fluid/ lung capacity on Salvia....shit is garbage..might as well spray a lil weed repellent on some crushed leaves..get the same effect..
    test
  14. jaxamar

Damn.. u did coke and not meth cuz u didnt liike it...mmm i always found the effect of gettin spun way better than a coke rush.. shit last hours too as opposed to having to keep puttin shit up ya nose every 30,40 minutes to acheive your max high... not sayin do meth dogg..u shouldnt lol, took me mad places i dont wanna go back to.. i just found the appeal in meth much higher than coke.. maybe u got some bunk shards or sumthing ur experience with it tho
    test
  15. Jibran

Jibran New Member

i just smoke weed homey, straight up
    test
  16. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

You're crazy man.....crazy

salvia is ill as shit, you mstve had not good grown salvia
    test
  17. Dank

Dank d . a . n . k

e- str8, u can fuck for hours
    coke- ehhhh costs to much, shrinks ur dick, makes u all strong out n beat, fun everyonce in a whike
    lsd- fun
    peyote- fun ass 3 day cartoon trip
    shrooms- always fun
    oxy- the devil, get hooked fast
    percocet, vicodin, valiums, any other pain killer- fun every now and again, don't abuse
    opium- it sucked ass the first time, i passed out, second time was ehh, i'll do it if its free

i've done all that huffing shit, i've cut robutussin, shit sucks, just stick to weed and hallucinogens
    test
  18. The Rocket Man

The Rocket Man So Fast

man I was diggin me some coke way back every day. Eventually stopped after i was doin it for bout 3 years straight all the time.

acid was the illness same with shrooms that shit had me trippin. E was also cool. I stopped doin a lot of drugs lately only drinking. But now I'm startin up with weed again just cuz shit is the best
    test
  19. Uri nonmylipse

Uri nonmylipse URI NONMYLIPSE

dude said he sniffs whiteout hahaha
    test
  20. The Rocket Man

The Rocket Man So Fast

I saw that shit that's wack.

Anyone ever do that paint sniffin shit. That shit looks gross as fuck
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.