How Do U Save Weed ?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by JoeSmoke Dope, Jun 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

when i dont have alot of money, rich kids get out of my thread, and i try to save weed i be tryin to smoke little ass blunts, or rolling fats ones smoking like half or 1/3 of it .. HaHAHAHA!!!

i be broke like that sometimes . how do you conserve weed? my homie switched to joints, One bought more weed and didnt conserve shit, too high to realize why hes got more weed ... retard shit . only method i really do is smoke blunts in fragments. like right now im bout to light a lil piece of a blunt, enuff for a LIFT to finish the night . and tomorrow i got like a blunt left, so we'll see what happens !
    test
  2. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Well, I've smoked so much weed where the ammount makes no difference at all. So most of the time I'll pack a bowl & hit that shit once or twice an hour, sometimes 2 hours (depending on how long the high lasts), and after I hit it, I put the lighter over it so it doesn't just burn away.

I prefer to smoke bongloads, but lately I've just used a regular pipe, and I stretch the high to the limit before I smoke again.

Back when I smoked blunts, I saved the roaches & rolled em up when the bag was done, lol.
    test
  3. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

The trick is realizing when you're at that point where you really won't get any higher, but you think you will, and stopping.
    test
  4. The Militant

The Militant New Member

i think cos i smoke a lot now if i have a small joint or a few tokes i feel high for like 10 or 15 min and it goes away, so if i keep doing that its a waste of weed
    i find if i smoke a LOT in one go (bong is more effective) then i get completely smashed for a day and a bit more lol

so i find that point of getting high and go past it to give it a bit of depth and make it last... that way you smoke less in the long run AND you'll be higher

peace
    test
  5. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

wanna save weed? use a gravity bong
    test
  6. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

I hide weed from myself. Well... that works for not long...

I don't conserve shit.
    test
  7. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

bongs, pipes and such are good economical way of saving

me personally i hit a few parachutes/lungs and im knocked the fuck out.. barley use anything
    test
  8. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

^^hes right

Me though

I cant fuck with bongs and shit I like to twist me somehting up and smoke that bitch..

I use backwoods.. easier to roll little J's and they hit hard.. You split a dutch your inclined to fill that bitch up...

take you a backwood and cut it down to a little strip, twist it and face that bitch...
    test
  9. SaeWhat

SaeWhat What Dey Do

buy a bowl...
    test
  10. Jim ManyCricket

Jim ManyCricket SikSika Nation

the best way to conserve weed is to do "blades"

roll up a bb sized ball of weed, heat up a pair of butterkinves till theyre red hot, compress bb of weed between said blades, inhale the smoke.......
    test
  11. Dough Jordan

Dough Jordan Sky's No Limit Of Mine...

test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

hate it when this kid forgets to sign out after using my computer^

anyway,

i use a bowl. to the person who said they hide their weed, i do the same thing.

i'll buy an ounce, then break it up into 4 quarters. i'll smoke one, sell 2, and hide the other one. but i hide it in a place i know i'll forget where it is, and then when i'm done smoking that one quarter (which usually takes me a few weeks since i've toned it down a lot from my earlier days) and i want some more, i'll go looking for it. problem is, sometimes i actually lose it. once, i couldn't find a bag for like 2 weeks so i gave up. come a year later, i clean my room and there it is, as fresh as the day i bought it. got me high as hell.
    test
  13. -K@tO-

-K@tO- New Member

Have a few beers before, takes less weed to get fucked up... And only smoke 1 blunt per day, or better yet, one per week... I know it's hard... but you gonna get higher if you don't smoke too much... Back when i was 16 i used to roll 2 papers long for myself... Now i just roll little fucking shit, have 3-4 beers before i get fucked up bad once a week,.
    test
  14. PotHead

PotHead average brilliance

I'm real ghetto when it comes to toking - conserving marijuana I'm good at.

try a "One Hooter" - you can buy em at just about any smoke shop. They're like a little cylinder pipe, you can only fit in enough for a decent hoot. They're fairly inexpensive, and do the trick. Only problem I have is the frequency I have to unclog the bitch.. it produces a fair amount of resin.

my favorite method:

hot knifes (also called 'blades') - ohhh shit son... take a bb size ball of pot, burn them shits with two hot ass butter knifes off the stove element (on max).

that shit gets you stoned, with VERY little weed.

rookies need somebody to serve them the hoots, cause you SHOULD be busy holding some sort of device to help you 1: catch the smoke, and 2: protect yourself from the hot ass knifes, I burnt myself once... and learned my lesson. haha, it was brutal.
    test
  15. -K@tO-

-K@tO- New Member

^word, with them knifes on the stove... used to do that shit alot when in appartment.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.