how do u know if theres a demon in you?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Tell me there are other christians in this forum who can engage in debate, because I'm really, really beginning to think I'm arguing with a mentally handicapped individual.
    test
  2. The Steve

They proved that those 2 cities existed and they were destroyed by volcanoes?

Please provide your sources.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

shut up stevey.you like a toddler that keeps saying da da everytime your mom asks what color is the apple. Still aint answered question number one u gaybot
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. The Steve

Of course you don't have sources. I don't think you even know what sources are.

It's funny now that you've broken down and are resorting to weak insults because you're backed into a corner with nothing to back up any of your bullshit, and I'm starting to get under your skin.

I'm a toddler saying da da? Really? That's what you come with? You're a fucking chimp with a keyboard... What's question number 1? You bounce all over the place, I don't think you even know what you're trying to say half the time.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Steve, just because you have no demonic experience doesn't mean that they don't exist.

i know it's hard to believe in ghost's and fairy tales steve, but just remember, even science was make believe at one point. science just defines divine design.

and that 3 word rhyme fest u just seen there, is symbolic as well.. it's even evident in our language, the intelligent design
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

history channel archeologists. Numerous other periodicals and scholarly journals. Ask a librarian what those are.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

sources^you river rat
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

lol

So again, you have no sources. Unless you can actually provide the information and cite the sources, you don't have shit.

I want to keep insulting you because you're such an idiot, but you're doing a far better job of making yourself look like an ignorant clown than I could ever hope to.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Um let me school you the history channel references articles, the historialogical archeology is on film thats 2 sources without me having to think more than your worth thinking about not to mentionsource enough.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. The Steve

Just because you say the history channel said this or that and sourced this or that doesn't mean anything here unless you're providing the same information they cited.

Do you really think 'he said/she said' flies in any type of argument or debate?
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

nikka. I ain't your slave you tube history channel uncovering sodom and gamorah
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Again it was never me to had shit. You got the burden of proof that the bible is false yer all u come up with are indirect petty insults. I gave u one example now go google dirt bag.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I thought the whole "Our attitudes will vouch for us" was a clause you wrote LP.

The "Let's all contribute to a positive forum" appears more as a suggestion than a clause to the discerning reader.

They trace back to you. On top of that, I don't really have the power to stop negativity from infesting this forum. I'm all for protecting you guys as one minority here being that there seem to be more contenders for you lately than just me, but at the same time TheBigPayback hasn't really eased up on being the majority poster. He's also not entirely innocent here. He continues to try agging Steve on by insisting that he answer some thread or something.
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

this stuff sounds extremely fantastical...lol
    test
  15. The Steve

Umm, NO.

So I have to disprove the completely unbelievable? Instead of the other way around? I don't think so pal.
    test
  16. The Steve

I love that your source is the history channel. :funny: :funny:

Also, there is no video for that, I checked. Try again.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

mo if u didnt notice steves first post was an insult, so i told him proce something wrong. The rest has been around and around with this guy an hasnt provided one arguement for his view. Yet full on bashing others views. So dont lump me into that.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. The Steve

You're so slow.

I don't have to prove the Bible wrong, none of it's based on facts or reality. YOU have to prove the bible's right.

Here's my argument for my view, none of the shit in your book is believable and none of it happens in modern day because none of it happened 2000 years ago either. Go away you annoying twat.
    test
  19. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

Before modern medicine, it was understandable for people to blame demonic possession for conditions like schitzophrenia, epilepsy, autism, and so on. After all, they saw disturbing patterns that they couldn't explain.

However, we now have a thorough understanding of mental illness, allowing proper diagnosis and treatment of these conditions. why hang on to centuries-old superstitions when there is current rational understanding?

I'm not saying it's impossible for anything supernatural to exist. but there's a sober way and a drunk way of looking at the world. science, medicine, and rational thought is intellectual sobriety, and we've accomplished far more through that than any number of ghost stories.
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

actually u do. U responded to "prove something in the bible wrong" then go telling me I have the burden of proof. Smh. Then got mo all mad at the same time.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.