how do u keep goin?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by JaMarcus Cock Sucker, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

this shit dont motivate me no more man......

it aint even the music....its just the TYPES of ppl u gotta deal with on a daily basis and u just get tired of it man....
    test
  2. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

agreed... the ppl on a daily basis are horrible... it can get annoying when u sell bangers to deuchebags who waste it or worse never put it out... only thing that keeps me goin is that i balance it out by isolating from every1 and working on my own projects too...
    test
  3. ~G.I~

~G.I~ Guest

true@ sol, just create challenges for yourself.
    test
  4. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

I'm just constantly trying to make a song better than the last one. eventually things will start happening for me. I love doing this shit, I love seeing the reactions from people listening to stuff I've produced, it's crazy. Been on a roll lately, sacrificing sleep for studio time but I don't even care. Determined.

yeah i rambled, lol
    test
  5. ral4ever1985

ral4ever1985 CHETA

you spent so much of your life dedicating it to music.......KEEP GOING, i dont deal with people that seem offish. Mess with a diff market, mess with people that know what they're trying to accomplish. I find myself not even in the mood for music when i get turned off by a certain CHARACTER..........so fuck em
    test
  6. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

i feel yall

i just seem to always run into these dudes that "crush grapes" as i call it...bc they makin water sound like wine

and u always gotta give em the benefit of the doubt at first and then when they let u down, u gotta keep it movin

but when that shit happens OVER and OVER again, u start to just not wanna fuck with anybody...but i dont ever look for em, they always findin me and on some days i just wanna be like "son, i stopped makin beats, leave me alone"

customers never bother me...its just the ppl that are tryna suck u dry for everything u got that gets on my nerves.
    test
  7. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

It's really all in the direction you want to go.

I get let down alot by local acts, and it's not even their fault.
    Everyones new to this and has an ideal on how they should make it.
    It just so happens that every newbie thinks "their way" is the best way.
    Alot of people talk up a good game just to jump on a oppurtunity to work.
    But once work requires extra energy or time, they sort of just fade to black.
    And then i done leased out or recorded a couple of joints that just sit on the hard drive.

I showed one dude over some 200 songs i have recorded that didn't do anything
    and he called it "the shit list"..."niggas that aint going no where".

5 recorded tracks later....his project is seeming to end up on the same platform due to personal decisions and life issues with his girl and what not.

Going up and down that road real strong for the past year..and im already tired.

But i keep my hopes up, im sort of like mega man. Every session with a new artist i absorb something different that takes me to another level.

Eventually ill just be my own artist. For right now i stay focused on trying to be the hottest beat maker i can be...and keep my ears and eyes on commercial oppurtunities.

But rap is dead right now...once it's reformatted, and the economy little boost takes effect...maybe things will SWING. So you have to stay in the game to even be worthy of that or find out.

Until then....record your own shit....sell some joints online...never be too proud to open a VIP on soundclick again. LOL, kids still buy beats.

Hell that motivates me.
    test
  8. L-MoeDaGangster

L-MoeDaGangster dont trip

lmao... ever since decent equipment's been so easy to get everybody raps and even produces, that's why... the people don't want to put in their hard work no more... they'll buy a little home set-up, record their little unmixed tracks right away, make a cd, don't scrape any tracks, keep listening to their shit on repeat, get full of themselves, promote shamlessly and try to force the shit on everybody

seems like with the digital age or some shit lots of people got lazy as fuck and are used to technology doing everything for them... i swear some cats around here are so damn lazy, that's what i can't stand.... i give dudes the benefit of doubt too when they tell me how dope they rap and all that, but it's usually a let down, by now i got pretty used to that already... most those dudes just write a bunch of bullshit because they usually probably only rap drunk anyway, don't rehearse their shit and don't practice. they literally just wanna go to the studio, rap a track in real quick, and be out... worst of all is seeing how they're all delirious about it thinking they're gonna be the next big thing.. feel like those people just get a self confidence boost if they get to go to a better studio and make a track regardless of if it's hot or not

everybody nowadays want to be a rapper...
    test
  9. L-MoeDaGangster

i don't get why some cats don't just wanna humble down, take notes, practice and get better... earn their rights to brag and shit
    test
  10. L-MoeDaGangster

speaking about this, now i remember, i was recording a pretty horrible dude before for 10 bucks an hour, the money was the only reason i agreed to record anyway.. i just remember him taking so fucking long to finish the track, and him punching in every other line, with a different tone of voice lol... i swear, by the end of the session i felt so fuckin unmotivated, like brainwashed by his wackness... actually threw me in a little beat block, couldn't make beats anymore that day. i remember just giving him the track barely mixed, didn't even compress his vocals, figured if he's that wack he won't be able to tell.. lol also just left his doubles super loud
    test
  11. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

yeaaahh, this shit just kills me. I can`t just tolerate this, i hate when they ask u to change smt or they do it with your tracked out shit, they form some sort of a completely new beat and fuck uo everything.
    test
  12. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

isolate yourself from those people.... if they must be in your equation, then distance yourself behind a mask and play the game......
    test
  13. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

I love working with people who know what they are doing. Most rap niggas have zero musical talent. I hate telling dudes to stop rapping when the hook comes in.
    test
  14. ral4ever1985

ral4ever1985 CHETA

thats why im glad i dont rec nobody that im not specifically working a project with on. i couldnt see myself trying to coach some bum that thinks a verse ends when he is done with a certain thought lol
    test
  15. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

lmao i seriously have lik 40gb of bullshit verses on my HDD. I serioulsy i record for one of the wackest wannabe rappers ever.
    test
  16. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Trust Me Them Trash Azz Beats Won't Be Miss'd.....You'll be just doing us a Favor....

I wouldn't be motivated either if everything I drop is Garabage and off tempo....

Talking Bout he not motivated anymore....lol....

I been told you to go Pawn yo Shyt....lmao...

Ready to throw in the Towel like a Loser.....

Sales Down....so He Not Motivated....Nobody Buys Garabage.....

Even Dr. Dre,Timbo,and others after 20 plus deep in the Game is still Motivated......why???..

Because They Shyt Sells....Its your own dam fault your shyt not selling....

Money Motivates anyone....

BKster

BKster
    test
  17. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

test
  18. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

trust i been doin that for a long long time...but it tires u man....

i'm workin on a comprehensive way to X these dudes out as soon as i meet em and hear what they talkin about

i just dont like burnin bridges too early
    test
  19. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

i feel you Urb. im on some new shit though, no more bullshit artists. i pick who i want to work with now. i dont get why im gonna sell a beat to some wack ass dude (unless its old) and it might never get used. keep going though, your beats are sick. i dont hook people up anymore either; after hundreds of oh yea im workin with universal records or oh yea we're gonna do an album... fuck that. i want it in writing or i want to see past releases from you
    test
  20. whitemikebeats

whitemikebeats New Member

workin on my own project got me motivated....i stopped sellin beats alltogether...its waste of time right now...i been sellin mixtapes on the street makin way more money than i ever did sellin beats..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.