How Do U Feel About The Integra Rsx Type R

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Mellow Madness, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

I'm Thinking Of Maybe.. Selling My 98 Civic.. And Going With The New Integra Rsx Type R.. The Body Is Ehh..

But I Got A Chance To Ride One.. And It Wasn't That Bad..

Whats Ur Take On These..

Thanks.
    test
  2. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

There is no RSX type R in North America....
    test
  3. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

^ what he said

Umm...RSX Type S maybe?
    test
  4. Mellow Madness

lmao my bad.. TYPE S..

my bad on that.
    test
  5. Mellow Madness

car is small as hell inside.. i backed out..
    test
  6. Tigre

Get a New Audi A3w/DSG transmission... that shit is nice... faster than the RSX-S and better interior with the best transmission in any car to date. Even better than the SMG in the BMW.
    test
  7. RedIye

RedIye New Member

I'm not big on the ricer's... For the same price as a Type-S you can get SO much more going North American.
    test
  8. Tigre

LOL..yeah sure you can find a better all around package better than a RSX S for the price...
    test
  9. Sprinta_01

Sprinta_01 can't deny the skillz....

i've heard stories about the RSX tranny goin to shit, see if you can't find a C L E A N Type-R first, strong emphasis on "C L E A N"
    and as far as American cars go....for the same price....nothing can compare, The mustang GT feels like a V6, if want a chance...The Cobra is way over-priced, and the Camaro SS is hard to find and goes for about 4-10G's more than the most efficient of 4-bangers out there.....unless you want that Neon SRT-4. But a neon is a still a neon even if it has a turbo and dual exhausts, shitty ass DSM's....
    test
  10. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

Umm, never purchase a honda/acura if you can help it.

There are TONS of better cars out there.

And if I'm correct, you live in Europe? lol, home of the fast cars, it may be hard to find american muscle over there, but you havent even considered a bmw? audi? or even a mini cooper S before an ITR? they are WAY overrated + they are ricecars.. they are really bad cars, i dont care how many people want to defend them just because they've seen TF&TF 12792842 times.. they can shut up with that and their neons and huge wings. lmao

but fo real, i hate mustangs, but a mustang would be a better choice. go do some research.
    test
  11. Tigre

LOL.. all that shit you said made no sense. You can't even back up your statement, you just make a blanket statement that involved zero thought process...way to go..lol

ITR's are some of the best fwd cars you can buy. One of the best auto-x cars and handling cars. Find me a better fwd car that will out handled this car on a closed course stock for stock...
    test
  12. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

I drove one of those... wasnt impressed at all...
    test
  13. trifle

trifle New Member

since when was a neon a dsm?
    test
  14. ghostman1000x

ghostman1000x New Member

RSX a.k.a the torqueless wonder. If u want a 4cyl to make quick then i guess a Itr or a RSX is a good way to go.I know a few guy's that are boosting and they run in the mid 12's not sure te psi tho. If it was me I would get a Mazdaspeed Miata or a RX8
    test
  15. Tigre

RX8?... why that car.. horrible gas mileage, horrible straight away speed, aftermarket is blah.. but a great handling car. Besides that, not even worth the price.

I would take that Miata over the RX8 anyday.
    test
  16. ghostman1000x

ghostman1000x New Member

Definately I would take the Miata when i posted my mind went blank and i could only list thos 2 cars. But the RX8 is a great handling car and a pretty good drift car
    test
  17. Sprinta_01

DSM stands for diamond star motors...if you pop the hood of the the earlier neons and eclipses(GS,RS), you'll see the engines are just the same....Chrysler and Mitsubishi are one in the same, just like Honda/Acura, Nissan/Infiniti and so on....
    test
  18. b1nder

b1nder New Member

yeah its a nice car. 6 speed, right? they're quick cars once you drop some parts in em. not as nice as my 92 gsr tho.
    test
  19. Sprinta_01

i think the B18C for some reason is a lot meaner than the K20A, cuz I raced my 00 GSR against my boy in his 02 RSX-S and everytime it was too easy...I wanna say that I shift better than him too...but its often too hard to tell when that VTEC goes to work
    test
  20. b1nder

b1nder New Member

yea the b18 is nice. i wanted to switch out my b17a with that engine. you kno how much they run for on the market?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.