How did you feel about being titty fucked?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Linxz, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^I still don't understand if you're willing to kiss a guy why you won't give him head as well? What's with all this "really like or love" stuff? Or if you're willing to let him stuff the kitten, but won't slob his knob? I don't understand that at all.
    test
  2. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

you should be giving him head while he fucking you breast woman treat'em like you treat me haha
    test
  3. Linxz

Linxz What!

If you know like I know, you dont give the female a chance to think about it playa. Just make sure you got her at the gone state of mind, before trying to feed it to her, or putting it in her ass....lol.

trust a female wont say nothing if you put a finger in her azz, so its really just you getting her in that give it to me state of mind. You can get her to slob ya knob easy, after a few strokes you put that dick to her lips, and not in her hand.

I always say I cant get hard without getting head, so they sucking me off tops, no ifs ands or buts.
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Oh yeah, I guess the cut dudes need lube, lol. But you really shouldn't, I mean if she sucks it all nicely before hand? It should be good to go.

I know I've titty fucked plently of times and never had to use lube. Helps when ya got big enough titty's tho lol.

And yeah misskey, I'd think a kiss would be more passionate and more of a "if I love or really like you". Not givin head. Kissing is more personal (well I guess sometimes giving head can be? lol But I dunno....) more on that emotional level I think. Where when you're giving head it's like, meh whatever. It's a dick and it's in your mouth lmao. Doesn't really kiss ya back or anything......hahaha oh lord.
    test
  5. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

did you like it the first time you did it?
    test
  6. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

heh heh....but I don't treat you at all RIP! LOL
    test
  7. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Sure I did, I liked everything I did the first time (but anal rotf). Anything sexual I enjoy! ;o)
    test
  8. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

so do youl ike anal now?
    test
  9. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

You should already KNOW the answer to this!!
    lol
    test
  10. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Never done it... got little boobs.
    test
  11. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao
    test
  12. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

ROTF @ Misskey!

Umm, I'm not able to discuss this at this time.

=p
    test
  13. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

I love you.
    test
  14. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

[heart] You too sweetheart ;o)
    test
  15. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Have done it, didn't mind it, but would rather just give head. Havn't done it w/ husband, would smack him if he brought it up lol, hate giving him head...this is to help answer Ignorant's question about why you'd skrew a guy but not give him head. I like giving head, really, but not to my husband. I also don't like kissing him so maybe if I'd kiss you I wouldn't mind blowing you. I think they are both equally as personal....but, I don't like sucking on rubber so that would also be a factor. I'd have to be close enough and trusting enough of a guy to not need a condom, although they make the flavored ones now, so maybe that would be better.
    test
  16. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

What? You don't like kissing or blowing your husband? Did I read that right? lol Do you love him?

I couldn't imagine if I didn't like doing that to my husband. I mean I have days where it's like stay the fuck away from me or I'll beat ya with teh frying pan haha. But I couldn't have a relationship without kissing or sucking dick :/
    test
  17. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

LOL @ couldn't have a relationship without kissing or sucking dick
    Yeah I love him...I don't know, we just arn't compatable sexually I think. I'm just not all that attracted to him sexually but he's a good guy and my best friend so I stay. It happens.
    test
  18. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

True it does happen. I understand that. ;o)

But man, I couldn't imagine not kissing and suckin dick like I said lol. So doya'll peck at least? Or kiss sometimes? I know I read somewhere that you've been together 8yrs and married 1? Or something like that lol
    test
  19. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Yeah we kiss sometimes. Peck, like you say...I forgot to mention that he smokes and I quit 6 years ago. He bitched that he wanted to quit but couldn't 'cause I was smoking, so I quit and he still smoking. So thats a big turn off for me.
    test
  20. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Oh well that explains it all for me lol. If my husband smoked I'd NEVER wanna kiss him. Probably never wanna be near him. I hate the smell of smokers...it's so nasty!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.