How did you do in High School (and college)?

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by GaLaTeA, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i had a math tutor and i aced math after i got one

and we didnt have our science split up into chem,phys,bio.... we just had science.
    had a tutor for some of that too

but i agree there are only a few math teachers who can make it easy to learn. After i graduated they changed the whole curriculum so if i was ever to do math again for some reason id have to start back on the junior high curriculum cuz its nothing like when i went to school and much more challenging now.
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^here we have every subject's it's own class; some of which drag through all four years, depending which one one selects as their graduating subject. Math + native language + English are already pre-chosen, all the student has to do is to pick two more selectively, whether it's another language, history, etc.

I've hated math for most of the hs, until college, due to the fact that not a single teacher could make any relevance of it; and what we were taught was hardly useful for my later studies. If I can connect math to something else, then the information given was of use to me, otherwise i considered it a waste of my time.

Never had tutors though.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

wow i wish we were given the option of a second language other than french in my highschool, but my highschool was country, way out in the middle of nowhere and didnt have a lot of money.

french sucks and to me is irrelevant. Im never moving to france, theres not a lot of french people in western canada(if there is we force them to talk english or they dont get a response) and the french arent about to take over the world....
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^No love for the French language, gotcha. You can still learn any other language, tbh.

We had amongst quite a few languages to choose from, which was fun...
    Curriculum structure
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.