How did you Decide on your Rap Alias?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ben Official, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

i tried to do tha backwards name thing...but my name is bob...
    test
  2. Ky iLL.

Ky iLL. I'm BAD. But mostly GOOD.

^^lol @ bob, you can do the upside down name thing and call yourself pop or do the mirror image name thing and call yourself dod... ha ha...

i am the master of aliases, but the name I use now is like professional hip hop, but I enjoy using many names online... DOORKEEPER(psalms 84:10) Cotton Top(childhood nickname, due to being born with white hair) q-tip(old job nickname, people called me q-tip when I started working there cause my hair again and because I was skinny) K(due to the fact that my name starts with 'K') iD.(short for identity and I always thought it looked cool) SeEk(kind of had an eye on the prize ordeal to it, if you seek something, you will be more determined to get it, in my case hip hop) Filibusta(can't remember exactly what, I think it had something to do with talking alot thought and I like to talk) HybriD(this was a name given to me on FS.com by this guy named Sequence) KY ILL(my real name is Kyle, you do the math)
    test
  3. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

I had made this wack ass beat on MTV Music Generator called: Metamorphosis.

Do the math. I took Meta and after awhile, people started adding man or "Mayne" (Maine)
    to it.

Maestro, my friend suggested and I just took it. I told my mother about that name.. and she liked it. So if she likes it, I gotta use it lol
    test
  4. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

haha yeah im actually trying to think of a different name right now
    test
  5. Nick Name™

Nick Name™ SERTIFYDE WORLDWIDE

i got this name when i typed something in to register for rapmusic and it said "someone else has already choosen this Nick Name. If you are....".. so i was like fuck it im too lazy im just usin Nick Name.. =\

but im still lookin for an emcee name i dont want to settle on just any thing
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.