how did all the animals fit on noahs boat?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

ok just for the sake of arguement lets say no bugs or amphibians. so explain...

the at least 10,000 bird species
    how the anteaters survived when they eat 30,000 a day
    what did the carnivores eat?
    how was he able to collect the animals that are not native?
    what did noah eat?
    where did the piss and shit go from millions of animals weighing 12 tons?
    the inbreeding which will have to happen

this story is possibly the stupidest shit ive ever heard. there is no moral teaching at all, it makes no sense, and still milions of idiots believe IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED
    test
  2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i dont even post on here unless i have read the exact verse or story u speak of. u are the one who goes to a biased website and post it for evidence. please dont speak of research bcuz u have done absolutely none besides something that helps your case.
    test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

we have all read the bible BP. if not we have all at least referenced what u are referring to. must i explain the concept of seeking prove from various sources instead of reading one book to u?
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Well if you really read it u could answer some of these questions on your own rather than saying 'how did they take all the bugs'
    test
  5. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

i need to post here more often. :funny: :funny: :funny:
    test
  6. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

did i say anything about bugs? no.

i read the story. and u cant answer any of these questions with anything close to a rational thought
    test
  7. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

This is the shit. IF anyone can please rebuttle this with answers that makes sense, because all that is proof that the story, and the bible isn't fact word for word.
    test
  8. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Do you believe some men carved out Mount Rushmore?
    Do you believe some men built the Hoover Dam?
    Do you believe some men went to the Moon?
    Do you believe Sharks can smell blood in the water a mile away?
    Do you believe the stories of Whales beaching themselves?
    Do you believe some planes hit the WTC on 9-11?

Then yes, I believe Noah built an Ark and all the Animals and their mates made it to him. and after that, God flooded the entire planet.

Impossible is Nothing.
    test
  9. antilluminati

HAHAHAHA, WHAAAT THE FUUUUUUUCK?

THe problem here is Noah couldnt do it then, nor could any man do it now. Are you retarded?

"Do you believe some men carved out Mount Rushmore?
    Do you believe some men built the Hoover Dam?
    Do you believe some men went to the Moon?
    Do you believe Sharks can smell blood in the water a mile away?
    Do you believe the stories of Whales beaching themselves?
    Do you believe some planes hit the WTC on 9-11?"

ARE YOU RETARDED, OF COURSE. Except, moon is questionable and planes/drones did indeed hit the towers. Question is, do YOU believe those planes made three building collapse? lollol.
    test
  10. Alias3000

the Ark is resting atop Mount Ararat in Turkey to this very day. the area is off limits to hikers and historians. as in NO TRESSPASSING. the government of Turkey has control over the area and will shoot you out of the sky if you try to fly over and they will gun you down if you try to hike up there to see it.

If you think I'm bullshitting. google this -> "Noah's Ark on Mount Ararat" and see how many hits you get of people who found out the truth.

and IMO,all 3 Buildings were brought down by controlled demolition that was pre-rigged before the planes hit.
    test
  11. antilluminati

Haha, ok, so the turkish government is hiding the Ark? We could easily get satelite pics of that, please show me on google earth, as it would be a big enough boat to see from space (made by one man, lol.) You are reeally going off on the craziest ramble Ive ever heard.

You're on the right track about 9/11, but the Turkish government hiding the Ark is rediculous. Why? If you start with them being muslims and that the reason why you are seriously mindfucked.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

what?

you can take a telescope and see exactly where they landed, some trails from the lunar rover, modules they left behind. Theres even a couple different locations of junk left behind...

NASA will even give you the coordinates and show you where to look
    test
  13. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I googled, got religious sites and the The Daily Mail, a racist, homophobic, xenephobic, far right mess of a publication, known to make up stories for the sake of stories.

So only idiots.
    test
  14. antilluminati

Hehe, I love recycling the old moon landing hoax story. Many controversial questions still left unanswered tho. But still, we'll see how they do it in 2019, should be no problem now(?) :D
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

but for real, you can look at it with a telescope and see all the places man was on the moon.
    test
  16. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

do i believe something i can see, google, visit, touch, or is on video? OF COURSE I DO! if u believe it then answer the questions I layed above
    test
  17. antilluminati

science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2009/17jul_lroc/

that what u mean? Im just looking forward to them doing it again. I can never be 100% sure about this neway :D
    test
  18. Alias3000

I bullshit you not. and it's covered in snow on top of Mount Ararat so you won't be able to see it from a satellite.

an Explorer went up and found it and mysteriously disappeared after he came down and started tto tell people it was up there. I forgot his name.

when I get a chance I'll provide more info that will shock the shit outta you.

Turkey is hiding a lot of things.
    test
  19. Alias3000

You can't see, feel, touch, or google the Bible?

All those things I named are tangible just like the Bible.

do you believe mankind built the Pyramids? or Aliens?

keep in mind that each one stone on the Pyramid is over 3 tons each. and cranes were not invented yet.
    test
  20. antilluminati

This sounds crazy to me, I'm European, and Turkey isn't a nation that has that much authority, so doubt they have a top secret programme to hide the ark, and I would never believe in an explorer who said he saw the ark (covered in snow, so how could he, lol) as I wouldnt take his word for it. Eager to believe? You could become a scientologist or a mormon easily.

There is less basis for this story being true than the Ark story itself. And no, it does not mean I believe in either.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.