How Could Anyone Follow The Diplomats?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KelvinMcSnoogin, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind_Control_D

Mind_Control_D Detroits_Own

test
  2. Da Troof

Da Troof Will Be Told

smh this whiteboy your whole crew rockin these shirts
    [​IMG]
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

test
  4. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

aw hell no son......

LOL
    test
  5. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

wigger is an offencive term you idiots.

its a mockery of my upbringing, my culture, and the fact that i am a minority in my enviornment.

grow up you close minded fools. btw, you're all kelvin's aliases anyway. lmao... kelvin, your a geek fa sho.
    test
  6. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

yous a fucking clown dawg, wiggers can be used for anyone thats fake gangster, asians, whites, anything that dresses gangster or wears mainstream crap, its basically a herb...,

your not a minority in ur city, unless ur like jewish or somethin,
    test
  7. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

my neighborhood is apprx. 90% puerto rican.

wigger = white n!gger. of course its offencive.
    test
  8. Mind_Control_D

Mind_Control_D Detroits_Own

shyt...i used to kno some white boys in here who used to get strait up pissed and react when u called em wiggers. Since they in a city thats 80% black they the minorities they get that reverse racism ALOT, and it was kinda weird to see everythin in reverse. They werent nice about it either, from what i learned bout that shyt is that not all white boys is pussy strait up. I never called em wiggers cuz i never saw the sense in it, why would i give a fuck bout how they dress. When i talked to most of em they used to say shit like "imagine if i dressed prep, shit would be even worse"....
    test
  9. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

personally i dont give a fuck about your hoods what im sayin is Harlem has produce more thorough niggas than STL yet u callin about 100 niggas from harlem pussy i tell u what y dont u go to harlem and stand in the middle of the street and say fuck Dipset ok?

I aint never been to STL no reason to but i b in NY and i kno whas what 4 the mosts part witta alotta these rap niggas so when u try to explain or tell me who's hard or who did this but u stuck in STL broke it's funny to me

Dont matter who yall listen to look at all the wack rappers that come outta STL whatevber yall listenin to obviously notta good influence because ya whole roster of talent is wack ABC rappers wearing pink is not whats hood?Since u in the hood like u say u is have u ever met a pimp?Or jus any like ol head thoro nigga asks tell them that if a nigga wear pink he a faggot i bet u get smacked in your fuckin mouth it's a color nigga type a homo is u to tell another man what color he cant wear jus because u 2 much of a bitch to wear a fuckin color nigga u's a lame

Slim Thug and Bun B jus had on a buncha pink shit in the Beyonce video i then seen Busta in pink minks the same nigga thas showin he thoro by not givin a statement to the police man stfu u a clown ass nerd ass nigga man

Keep staying on this board callin niggas bitches that you'll never see and if u do you a bitch up if u was from the hood we wouldnt even b havin this convo what u like 28 still bickering about how pink is gay?Getta fuckin life
    test
  10. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

*reads first 2 lines and laughs at this faggot*

fuck do u be rambling about?....all your posts are non sense.
    do u really care that much about what another nigga type? every time u reply to someone it's a fuckin paragraph. and u wanna call me the clown?...SMH...

*puts this faggot in the same category as snowborn and ill rich*

and u 18 my nigga....i been and seen more places than u probably ever will peep. i done all my living. u still got a lil bit 2 go. how bout this....i'll help ya out here go some words of wisdom...U AINT GONNA MAKE IT RAPPING. AND TYPING TOUGH ON YOUR MOTHER'S COMPUTER AINT GANGSTA....

lil nephew ass nigga
    test
  11. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

LOL U MADE CAUSE U 40 AND STILL BROKE

dont matter if i make it rappin i do alotta shit 4 income

lol@my momas computer my moms in jail and i aint seen her in about 5 years u can keep reaching tho I live in my own apartment so i guess im really a lame cause I'm 18 living on my own doin what u wish u did
    test
  12. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

^^bwuahah....

u telling all these ducktales
    test
  13. Da Troof

Da Troof Will Be Told

this fuckin cracka typing fa sho like it make him gangsta, probably bitch up when niggas walk across the street let alone stand next to him and thats fa sho

da troof
    test
  14. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Yea ok man and wasnt u jus hatin on Dipset yet u usin the word ducktales?U a backwards ass broke ass bum nigga my dude if u gonna say fuck somebody y u usin shit they popularized.......and dont say somebody from STL made it up or no gay shit lame
    test
  15. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

troof dropping random wigga facts
    test
  16. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

*flys h2o's mom a kite in prison*
    test
  17. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

fuck your dead relatives lame

moma jokes are weak and plus i really dont give a fuck about her so posting about her he pointless
    test
  18. Da Troof

Da Troof Will Be Told

im sayin tho wiggas aint shit

i got more respect for the damn kkk then some weak ass suburbia wigga. at least a kkk cracka will call u a •••••• right to your face, you know where he from. i aint sayin he aint gettin his cracka ass beat. but a wigga try to be down and call you a •••••• behind the back like a bitch. u know his folks aint with him hangin wit niggas
    test
  19. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

LOL.....@ H20.
    if it was pointless u woulda ignored it.

i guess u'll just keep replyin to every post
    test
  20. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

word.
    i dont see why them wiggaz think it's necessary to act the way they do. people would respect them more if they'd just be themselves....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.