How Could Anyone Follow The Diplomats?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by KelvinMcSnoogin, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

Seriously, how are these guys respected in the streets. 50 is 20 times harder than Cam will ever be. 50 might have taken a L in that stabbing incident, but G-Unit has won every other street encounter they have had. Cam'ron acts like he is going to confront the situation and then when he sees whats really poppin, he dont want none.

First example is the concert footage. Some dudes from the Diplomats crew jump into the crowd and a fight breaks out. Cam approaches the guard rail and is about to climb over when the fight breaks out and he then gets down, and just looks on.

Second example is the Rucker footage. Cam runs up to help Jimmy and gets pushed away. He then takes off darting in a different direction. A little later in the footage we find Cam while along the court, trying to blend in with others. He then finds an exit and gets the fuck outta dodge.

As far as Jim Jones, dude is straight ass. Talking all that tough shit on the radio with Mase and getting beat down numerous times.

Dude got stomped the fuck out by like 5 dudes at The Rucker. Now mind you, he got jumped, shit aint right, but I thought the Diplomats were deep in the streets, especially in Harlem.

Jim Jones also got ran outta Pittsburgh after he fucked with some dudes there.

How could people respect these clowns that are supposed to be deep in the streets and well respected? Dudes talk about G-Unit is clowns, lol yeah right.
    test
  2. Mr. Key

Mr. Key Heron and sex in one....

People are gulliable, its funny, instead of just seeing rap as music people actually think EVERYTHING a rapper says is true. Grant it, some rappers do speak the truth, but its exaggerated. Others are just telling stories and being entertaining. Cause thats what music is all about, entertainment. All this tough talk is phony to me. People who REALLY get it in, and are in the streets dont need to talk about it all the time. The diplomats not only are weak and repetitive lyrically, but they really arent really to believable in alot of the shit they say.
    test
  3. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

50 Cent got stabbed and shot and knew who did it 1 nigga is still alive the other dude he didnt kill.............I guess all that tuff talk he says in records is fake 2 huh?

Mobb Deep clique got stripped butt naked Prodigy got his ghetto pass revoked by littles basically he goes in the wrong place he getting shitted on

Mase got ran outta the place Jimmy and Cam got jumped at

Yayo was in PC

Bummy J's nigga got Buck's chain lol

And Banks is a known in the house nigga

nuff said man u is not serious

That fight shit on the stage wasnt neccasary 4 him to jump in it was like 30 of them niggas man they whipped dude ass

u only heard and saw of Jimmy getting beat up once wow your stupid........i never heard him gettin ran outta nowhere musts b another rumor

Jimmy and Cam was at the Rucker 3 or 4 deep it was 30 of them Brooklyn niggas how is being outnumbered called being a bitch?

U ever saw 40 Cal at a fight Klub Battle u see how deep he is...........and thas not even dipset thas Skeme team my dude..........Hell Rell run with a Block they supposed to b blood i dunno all i kno is it b alot of em........Writer fuck witta totally diff clique aside from dipset 2.........

These niggas wasnt wit Dipset at the time and the niggas that ride 4 em wasnt even at the game it would b different if they was pointin out the whole dipset gettin demolished then i'd b like ok they need to chill but........

man i'm done lol u take up 4 a snitch
    test
  4. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

and lol i doubt Jr Writer or Duke Da God got any knuckle game by the way lol so even if they woulda been down with dipset then asnd was fightin they woulda got beat up
    test
  5. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

dipset is fuckin ill..i dont know about their 'gangsta' shit cuz i dont chill wit em and neither do you so be easy
    test
  6. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Well key if u look at the QB DVD niggas who hate cam are actually biggin him up as a ex hustler and saying he used to front em packs..........seconds later sayin when they meet up wit em they gonna take his chain cause they ride 4 jungle
    test
  7. KelvinMcSnoogin

How is 50 going to shoot back when he was laid up in the hospital for two weeks and couldnt walk for months? you make no sense. As far as Blackchild, he should have rode on that fool, no excuse.

Mase isnt hard, we all know this

Mobb Deep is fake as fuck, we all know this.

No one can confirm that Yayo was in PC.

Buck didnt get robbed, it was D-Tay.

Jimmy got ran the fuck outta Pittsburgh, it was in the Allhiphop rumors. They said a few days later that he had done a crew dirty there that he was cool with. Supposedly Jimmy talked to them to squash everything.

I dont give a fuck about the rest of those bums in the Diplomats, i am talking about the two head honchos, Cam and Jimmy. Dudes act like they are about it and they aint.
    test
  8. Intellekt

Intellekt Funky

They both fuckin' suck.
    test
  9. Authentik1

Authentik1 New Member

fuck all that street bullshit, they make BAD MUSIC, which is the main point.
    test
  10. Asiasiasia

Asiasiasia New Member

GGGGGG-get the fuck outta here.

yea 50cent is followed by streets cause he is target, every streets want him killed.
    Yayo is gone
    Banks is ???
    Buck's T.I.P. flopped
    Olivia and Spider-Joke don't have careers
    Mop Deep are some crackhead morons.
    Mase sucks

DipSET!
    test
  11. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

fuck Cam, fuck 50, fuck your pathetic life and your need to waste everyone's time by posting this
    test
  12. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

Word @ Demi-God

Kelvin's the biggest gosep bitch on this site.

Dipset is street, this suburban faggot has no clue what he's talking about.
    test
  13. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

GET OFF these ni99as dicks...yall ni99as act like groupies fa real...who gives a fucc who's street and who aint....it should be about the quality of the music, not the street cred of the artist....none of u knoe these ni99as so why speculate about whos real? I dont give a fucc who hell rell or jr writer is running with, lol, that some female fanatic type shit....

fucc outta here, yall ni99a's are sweet.....
    test
  14. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

I donno anything about East Coast street shit. I just think it's funny when a lot of them, especially older ones, are on some gangbangin shit.

But as far as L.A. goes, it's NOBODY who gets love and respect from everybody in the city/county...even the Bay is like that.
    test
  15. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

exactly...in LA no matter how credible u are somebody somewhere is gonna hate.....there's just too much beef in this mawfucca....from LA to the Bay no one gets love everywhere...your best bet is to sticc with ya circle and be sure to keep that circle small.....

as far as emcees/rappers being real or not, who knoes and who cares....Imo, all this street cred bullshit has played a major role in the decline of quality in the music....peeps judge Jeezy based on how "real" he is and not based on how "wacc" he is.....Im tired of peeps coming at me with this "he's not the illest but he's real" bullshit....I dont give a fucc if u were John gotti in the streets, if ya music succs it succs, all the street cred in the world wont change that.....
    test
  16. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

yea who cares how street soemone is, if a guy killed 23492398 people but couldnt flow, id still nto lsiten to him.
    test
  17. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Well it's a reason behind this

It's 95 percent fake niggas in the rap game so niggas a rather listen to somebody who is actually rappin about shit they do thas y i listen to Little Brother and other shit thas not really on some gangster shit i'd rather listen to somebody talk about there actual life so i can relate than a nigga sayin a buncha shit they've never seen or did jus cause they think thas what ppl wanna hear

Thas y i respect Budden lyrically and as a person nigga did more time than alotta these niggas and when they asks about him he ignores it really because it's not nothing to brag about when he rap about robbin somebody or being broke gettin stabbed by his bitch smoking dusts juice on cigs this nigga lived the shit i'd rather listen to a nigga who actually has real content.............

Jeezy is wack cause yea he lived that but he dont like really get into his personal life he is a little talking about his moms and his baby moms now but other than that this nigga rap about crack and cutting caine and wrapping it all day.........I dont give a fuck how big of a dealer u is u dont do that shit 24/7 u have a life aside from hustling the fuck outta here so to me he not even the realests til he show niggas who jeezy really is............plus mosts of his raps suck anyways

And it's like that here too Chipz niggas a beef over anything I cant even go on certain parts a the city jus cause a where i'm from or what i did.........or even who i'm associated with without me looking over my back holdin a strap sometimes it's jus how shit is.........Detroit is probably hater capital anyways niggas a hate on u 4 anything yo bitch look better and u gotta lil more dough niggas a say fuck that nigga.......but thas everywhere really it's jus crazy here man
    test
  18. KelvinMcSnoogin

lol, you're funny, considering u always ride G-Unit's dick in every post except my own. That's because I dissed you and exposed you for the idiot and faggot you are.

Once again for thee 18th billionth time. I live in Las Vegas, NV, you live in Westland, MI. Who lives in the burbs homo? Not me. I told you, you can come pay me a visit when you fly into town faggot and we'll really see if you can bench 300 pounds or not.
    test
  19. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

I ride G-Unit aye?

[​IMG]

And what does it say under that picture? G-G-G-G-G-UNIT!

[funny] @ saying you exposed me, exposed me how? What'd you do?

Yeah man, Apartment complexes are really suburbs... fuckin retard.

You live in Nevada with all the old folks dog, quit the act.

[funny] @ you wanting me to come to yo shitty ass place dog, 'we'll see who can really bench 300 pounds'

What the fuck? Are you stupid or something? What does bench pressing have to do with me s***** in the face?

You're a joke and I'll ignore you for the rest of your existance because I just crushed you verbally.

Why don't you come up here instead dog, since you so quick to flap your beak.

Also,

cant stop sending you messages, i mean i love you, what more can i say? i adore you, i need you, i want you, i miss you. Oh girl, what have you done to me?

[funny] @ that comment you sent yo bitch [funny] You're whipped and you need that bitch.

Holy shit, you're sad.
    test
  20. KelvinMcSnoogin

Do you realize that Vegas is composed of tons of people who are from Cali, alot of gang bangers at that.

Apartment complexes are really suburbs? So i supposed all those projects in New York that are are apartments are really just burbs, huh? fucken dumbass. Last time I checked, the only thing you really see in the burb is beautiful houses, not apartment complexes.

I live in Nevada with all the old folks? Michigan is a shitty ass state in the midwest who has a problem withs population leaving. Dont be mad at me because the closest place to you is a shithole and one of the poorest cities in America.

You mad cause I live in a city that is thriving full of celebries and big timers.

You said you can bench 300 Lbs, I wanna see how tough you are.

Yeah i'll fly to Westland, MI right away so I can fight a reject who wishes he was from the D. I have no desire to ever go to Detroit because there is nothing to see there.

On the other hand I saw where you posted that you were taking a trip to Las Vegas.

As far my girl goes, yeah i love her and send her messages and she sends me messages? your point is?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.