how come...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Troy, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troy

Troy New Member

women beg for a honest man but can't handle the truth when it's dealt to them?
    test
  2. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

Cause women say they want the truth but in all honesty they don't. A woman would live life perfectly fine just not knowing.

I'm sorry but I've lived to learn that what I don't know won't hurt me in some situations.
    test
  3. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

You Gotta Search And Find.

You'll Get WHat Your Looking For..
    test
  4. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

I don't know if it's that I want truth.. or that we'd rather hear the truth from you before I hear it from someone else first.
    test
  5. Men get mad when they find out women dont want what they expect them to want. But Women are individuals. Some want the truth and some like the lifestyle of lies and tolerate it for a whole host of reasons. The answer? Stop worrying about what women you come into contact are like and raise your own standards.
    test
  6. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

don't confuse "wanting to know the truth" with "being happy with the answer". i want you to be honest, but that doesn't guarantee i will like your answer or be cool with and react the way you would like me to.

just cause I really wanna know the truth about whether or not you cheated on me doesn't mean I'm gonna shove sunshine up your ass when you tell me that you did.

thanks for the honesty... but i'm still dumping you.
    test
  7. sorry, who expects props for admitting they cheated? nobody could be that dumb.
    test
  8. Cadet_Karma

Cadet_Karma I used to give a fuck....

I hate being left in the dark...
    I expect nothing short of the truth
    test
  9. Seneca

Seneca edgeknowl

That's everyone, men just keep to themselves more, woman can't help it..

It's been proven through studies that Men are more task oriented thinkers & woman like to analyze their problem more through conversation & what not...

If I wasn't lazy I'd find the study I read but I am, so hopefully someone backs this up.
    test
  10. yea one study would conclude it for us.
    test
  11. Seneca

Seneca edgeknowl

Catch up on your science man, it's a scientific fact, I'm oh'so sorry I didn't provide links for you can't do for yourself ass kids.
    test
  12. men are from mars, women are from venus isn't science.

catch up on your epistemology.
    test
  13. Seneca

Seneca edgeknowl

ROFL, this mother fucker thinks cause he read a book review that's what I call a fountain of knowledge, god damn child.
    test
  14. ROFL?cmon son, that back foot quasi-condescension wont wash even when its masked with a chuckle at your own joke. Lemme repeat one time: the study you mention is in no way conclusive to the assignment of fixed male and female characteristics, i.e. male task orientated thinkers, or conversational females. All it does is generalise about men and women and make you look like you want to bring science to attest to your prejudices like sceince has the last say in all matters.
    test
  15. Seneca

Seneca edgeknowl

Wasn't my point at all man, but you win, I ain't in the mood for a verbal war right now of righteous indignation!

I'm bouncing around cracking jokes & dropping tidbits.
    test
  16. Troy

Troy New Member

it's not always about cheating, i mean it can be the most simplistic thing sometimes... or telling them their not the most attractive person you've been with, if you say "well there was this one girl...." they'll hate you.... but is lieing the right thing to do in that case? and would yall really be happy to know that i'm with you cause your the most beautiful woman i ever met? doesn't being with just simply a beautiful woman who you love more than anyone else before sound better?
    test
  17. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Why does it have to be about cheating, though?

What if he thinks you're fat or a bitch?

Nobody says you have to like the answer... it's all about handling it, especially if you solicited the information. When you handle it in an overly emotional, destructive way, then that can discourage some people from telling you the truth.
    test
  18. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I just read this... I said the same thing in my post basically... I don't think some of them get that... who in the hell admits to cheating anyway, unless he's tired of fuckin' around and wants to end the relationship?
    test
  19. Seneca

Seneca edgeknowl

Knoscious is clearly going through some things. lol j/k
    test
  20. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Why do I have to be going through things in order to spit the real?

I can speak on situations all the time without personalizing them... maybe too many people can't and that's why you feel the way that you do?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.