how come nowadays all yall wanna do is fuck?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Offbeat, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i can deal with getting my hand burt on the stove dont mean i like it
    test
  2. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

You feel pain from being burnt on a stove though. You feel satisfaction when you have sex with someone though. A p p l e s and oranges.

Imperial1
    test
  3. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

i think rich is saying that alot of girls are too easy, and its hard to find a girl that has respect for herself and can really hold u down. not that having sex is a bad thing, but a girl who fucks alot just isnt the kinda girl for a serious relationship
    test
  4. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

youre missing his point. its not a good feeling when you kiss her and know that 30 dicks been there before. or that shes been ran through by alot of dudes when youre intimate and making love with her
    test
  5. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

Okay time for mr seduction to drop it like its hot here for a minute. to the homie who talked about women controlling sex - you dead fucking wrong homie. Women can only do what they are alloowed to do what happens is we as men hand over sexual power to them. Every time we let them make all the decisions or everytime we try to kiss there ass or everytime we get all mushy and soft and shit we be givin them sexual power. so whats the key to keeping yours? Confidence my friend. Confidence. If you have confidence you are in the mindset that you KNOW you dont have to buy her things to make her like or you KNOW if you talk to such and such that she will develop an interest. Its not about women having power at all. By human nature males are given all the sexual power. its just we get soft and relinquish it to the females because the goal in life is to pass down your bloodline and make more generations of yourself and this is a a subconcious thing. once you understand the female psyche and what makes them tick you can ahve any shawty you want. these girls are probably gonna say that im full of shit. but i know what i say is true bc of field experience.
    test
  6. Young Marc

Young Marc Skrilla757

sex is good
    test
  7. Imperial1

Okay, you're speaking of a ho. I'm speaking of a regular chick who wants to sex YOU all the time. Another a p p l e s and oranges.

Imperial1
    test
  8. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

aight then, you just saw his post in a different way. i cant see how he could have a problem with his girl giving him sex alot, so i didnt consider that.. esp. cause he said "and fuck random dudes you meet" implying a ho

like u said, app.les and oranges

x - calibur

:thumb:
    test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

sex is only one part of it tho

if im fucking some bitch whos clearly a jump off

i still cant stop myself from catching feelings, like i said im a sucker like that
    test
  10. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

wow^^^ interesting to say the least.
    test
  11. Imperial1

And that there is another problem. You catch feelings for a "fuck-buddy" when you're not supposed to.

Imperial1
    test
  12. Ty_Murder

Ty_Murder JEFFS MY DAD

cause dats wats popin now
    test
  13. Imperial1

So is Aids/HIV, Herpes and Hepititis B and C.

Imperial1
    test
  14. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i wouldnt have that problem if these hos wouldnt be trickin it out like they do
    test
  15. Imperial1

You don't have to sniff shit to know it stinks.

Imperial1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.